USA
    Moves
    03 Jul '22 03:58
    @fmf said
    Don't run away, KellyJay.

@kellyjay said
    It was a pathetic thing!

What are you on about?

I have never called your beliefs "pathetic".

What are you referring to as "It was a pathetic thing"
    Have you reached a conclusion about me and my faith? But still undecided about your own?
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Jul '22 04:05
    @kellyjay said
    Have you reached a conclusion about me and my faith? But still undecided about your own?
    I am not "undecided" about my beliefs, though I continue to be open-minded. What about you?
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Jul '22 04:06
    @kellyjay said
    It was a pathetic thing!
    Stop running away. What "thing" is it you find "pathetic"?
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    03 Jul '22 04:20
    @fmf said
    I am not "undecided" about my beliefs, though I continue to be open-minded. What about you?
    Forever speculating but willing to tell others what they have is only an opinion, not anything to do with truth.
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    03 Jul '22 04:21
    @fmf said
    Stop running away. What "thing" is it you find "pathetic"?
    You have a problem with people running away from you?
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Jul '22 04:26
    @kellyjay said
    Forever speculating but willing to tell others what they have is only an opinion, not anything to do with truth.
    All you and I do here is share our personal opinions about issues related to spirituality.
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    03 Jul '22 04:30
    @fmf said
    All you and I do here is share our personal opinions about issues related to spirituality.
    Why don’t you just say “ditto” or some other brain dead statement that says when someone says what they think is true they are only expressing an opinion.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Jul '22 04:311 edit
    @kellyjay said
    You have a problem with people running away from you?
    dj2becker used to run away by pretending to not have read posts. But here these days, I find you to be the most pusillanimous poster, albeit not all the time.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Jul '22 04:33
    @kellyjay said
    Why don’t you just say “ditto” or some other brain dead statement that says when someone says what they think is true they are only expressing an opinion.
    What I am saying is not a "brain dead statement" and it bears repeating because you don't seem to get it.
  10. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    03 Jul '22 05:42
    @fmf said
    What I am saying is not a "brain dead statement" and it bears repeating because you don't seem to get it.
    I get that you don’t feel the need to take anything that anyone says to you seriously. You have a reason to reject pretty much everything said to you regardless of how sound, “That is only your opinion” a good rebuttal that is always true, a brain dead responce that will always be true!
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Jul '22 06:071 edit
    @kellyjay said
    I get that you don’t feel the need to take anything that anyone says to you seriously.
    FMF (and myself) take your posting seriously, you don’t get pushback for not being serious. You get pushback for being disingenuous.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Jul '22 06:09
    @kellyjay said
    a brain dead responce that will always be true!
    Is “brain dead” going to be your riff for the next few pages?

What’s next, “mentally ill”?
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Jul '22 06:11
    @kellyjay said
    I get that you don’t feel the need to take anything that anyone says to you seriously.
    Don't be so disingenuous.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Jul '22 06:15
    @kellyjay said
    You have a reason to reject pretty much everything said to you regardless of how sound, “That is only your opinion” a good rebuttal that is always true
    We're making progress if you are now conceding that what I explain about faith i.e. how it's a kind of opinion [or set of opinions], is "always true".
  15. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    03 Jul '22 12:35
    @divegeester said
    FMF (and myself) take your posting seriously, you don’t get pushback for not being serious. You get pushback for being disingenuous.
    You prove my point.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree