1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    04 Jul '22 09:54
    @kellyjay said
    You want to deny the possibility of something that transcends the
    universe, even though many things we all agree are part of the universe that have
    nothing material in their makeup exists; you already accept such things; you want
    to deny very possibly God, so you dismiss Him out of hand.
    You have knowingly posted at least three falsehoods here, KellyJay. I have started a thread called "The existence of a creator entity" where, I fear you will continue to post dishonestly.
  2. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    04 Jul '22 11:15
    @fmf said
    You have knowingly posted at least three falsehoods here, KellyJay. I have started a thread called "The existence of a creator entity" where, I fear you will continue to post dishonestly.
    I responded to your opinion post.
  3. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    04 Jul '22 11:17
    @fmf said
    Well, I am. I am talking about the thing you said. It's drivel. And I think it's caused by your pride. As for "insults", you constantly belittle yourself, KellyJay.
    So you say.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    04 Jul '22 11:25
    @kellyjay said
    I responded to your opinion post.
    In responding, you stated three things that you know full well to be untrue.
  5. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    04 Jul '22 11:42
    @fmf said
    In responding, you stated three things that you know full well to be untrue.
    No, you are responding to things you think are untrue; get a grip and at least own
    your own words. Please stop trying to be the open-minded, middle-of-the-road guy
    that always finds fault in others as individuals as you disagree with their points.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    04 Jul '22 11:51
    @kellyjay said
    No, you are responding to things you think are untrue.
    If you deliberately misstate my stance then it is you who is being untruthful not me.

"You deny the possibility of something that transcends the universe". False.
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    04 Jul '22 11:54
    @kellyjay said
    Please stop trying to be the open-minded, middle-of-the-road guy
    that always finds fault in others as individuals as you disagree with their points.
    Perhaps you should stop being the closed-minded reciter of rote-learned religious dogma who gets rattled when it gets discussed on a discussion forum.
  8. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    04 Jul '22 12:05
    @fmf said
    If you deliberately misstate my stance then it is you who is being untruthful not me.

"You deny the possibility of something that transcends the universe". False.
    I'm telling you exactly what I think about your stances; nothing false as far as I'm
    concerned. Your wishy washy and dislike to be pinned down; that is your problem,
    not mine. I'm an Atheist, but do not take that to mean I don't believe in God; I'm an
    Agnostic, but don't take that to mean I don't know, I'm a Theist or Deist but don't
    take that to mean I believe in God or some version of God or something that may
    look like God or something you can hold me too.

You are crying about being misunderstood; look in the mirror; you have no clue
    and you are you.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    04 Jul '22 12:091 edit
    @kellyjay said
    I'm telling you exactly what I think about your stances; nothing false as far as I'm
    concerned.
    And you are lying about it. I do not deny the possibility of something that transcends the universe.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    04 Jul '22 12:12
    @kellyjay said
    I'm an Atheist, but do not take that to mean I don't believe in God; I'm an
    Agnostic, but don't take that to mean I don't know, I'm a Theist or Deist but don't
    take that to mean I believe in God or some version of God or something that may
    look like God or something you can hold me too.
    If you don't understand, just go and read the OP about a creator entity. The only reason you would be STILL suggesting that I have described myself as a "Theist" is if you are being completely dishonest.
  11. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    04 Jul '22 20:43
    @fmf said
    If you don't understand, just go and read the OP about a creator entity. The only reason you would be STILL suggesting that I have described myself as a "Theist" is if you are being completely dishonest.
    Just taking you at your word, nothing more than that. You can not have what you reject as being real to begin with. Saying you use to have something that was never real confirms you never had it.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Jul '22 00:26
    @kellyjay said
    Just taking you at your word, nothing more than that.
    Nope. You are not taking me at my word, kellyJay. You are lying about it.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    05 Jul '22 00:26
    @kellyjay said
    You can not have what you reject as being real to begin with. Saying you use to have something that was never real confirms you never had it.
    I am not a "Theist". Don't be so silly.
  14. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    08 Jul '22 09:38
    @fmf said
    Nope. You are not taking me at my word, kellyJay. You are lying about it.
    I have an opinion, and you are now saying our opinions can be lies; thus, the things
    we can have our opinions can be based on truth or falsehoods?
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    08 Jul '22 09:512 edits
    @kellyjay said
    I have an opinion, and you are now saying our opinions can be lies; thus, the things
    we can have our opinions can be based on truth or falsehoods?
    You’re being disingenuous again KellyJay.

Opinions might not be correct, but that doesn’t mean they are “lies”. Delusions are opinions, the deluded mind is not necessarily deliberately dishonest in its opinions.

You know this of course and you are just being intellectually dishonest. This behaviour demeans you and your version of the Gospel.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree