1. Joined
    09 Nov '12
    Moves
    12 Jun '13 14:00
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Oral sex is in the Song of Solomon.
    My wet, hungry mouth is like a fawn out to pasture on your thick tasty grass. As the Shepherd tend to his flocks, my tongue sheers the musty fleece off your wrinkly grey hide.

Song of Solomon 4::12-13
  2. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    12 Jun '13 14:42
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    http://firsttoknow.com/michael-douglas-tells-the-guardian-oral-sex-caused-my-cancer/

If only he had heeded the Bibles wise advice. Where are the advocates of the new morality, when will the materialist admit that their moral stance is fatally flawed, only when its too late.
    It's going to take much more evidence than a sample of one Hollywood actor, who possesses nary a medical degree, to convince me that there is a fatal flaw in getting head.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Jun '13 15:33
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    It's going to take much more evidence than a sample of one Hollywood actor, who possesses nary a medical degree, to convince me that there is a fatal flaw in getting head.
    you know as well as I do that evidence here counts for nothing, its all Realpolitik!
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Jun '13 15:43
    you know as well as I do that evidence here counts for nothing, its all Realpolitik!
    I seem to remember you famously telling the forum that you found your wife's vagina revolting (or something like that) in one of your extended spats with FMF...?
  5. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    12 Jun '13 15:56
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I seem to remember you famously telling the forum that you found your wife's vagina revolting (or something like that) in one of your extended spats with FMF...?
    yes, he also said vaginal fluids are unhygienic and said they taste disgusting.....which begs the question - how do you know what it tastes like?
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Jun '13 16:03
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    yes, he also said vaginal fluids are unhygienic and said they taste disgusting.....which begs the question - how do you know what it tastes like?
    Perhaps he sent off for a sample online or found a description in the ancient greek, but don't ask how he knows unless you are prepared for a 100+ post thread of obfuscation, deflection and avoidance.
  7. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    12 Jun '13 16:202 edits
    really, where?
    •Song 2:3, "Like an apple tree among the trees of the forest, so is my beloved among the young men. In his shade I took great delight and sat down, and his fruit was sweet to my taste."
    •Song 4:16, "Awake, O north wind, and come, wind of the south; make my garden breathe out fragrance. Let its spices be wafted abroad. May my beloved come into his garden and eat its choice fruits!"

It was in Mark Dricoll's book on marraige and sex.

And also on CARM's Website.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Jun '13 16:401 edit
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    •Song 2:3, "Like an apple tree among the trees of the forest, so is my beloved among the young men. In his shade I took great delight and sat down, and his fruit was sweet to my taste."
    •Song 4:16, "Awake, O north wind, and come, wind of the south; make my garden breathe out fragrance. Let its spices be wafted abroad. May my beloved come into his garden and ...[text shortened]... its!"

It was in Mark Dricoll's book on marraige and sex.

And also on CARM's Website.
    sorry one enters an orchard filled with fragrant fruit and proceeds to eat it, even figuratively and suddenly it becomes oral sex, are you in your senses? You talk as much nonsense as the rabid materialists and thats sayin something.
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Jun '13 16:42
    unworthy of serious consideration, see stellspalfie, hes a sweetie wife that likes to gossip.
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Jun '13 16:43
    sorry one enters an orchard filled with fragrant fruit and proceeds to eat it, even figuratively and suddenly it becomes oral sex, are you in your senses? You talk as much nonsense as the rabid materialists and thats sayin something.
    Have you ever indulged in oral sex?
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Jun '13 16:501 edit
    Have you ever indulged in oral sex?
    yes prior to becoming a witness, but muff diving was not for me, see , stellspalfie, he has his own muff diving club, you could join.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    12 Jun '13 16:53
    yes prior to becoming a witness, but muff diving was not for me, see , stellspalfie, he has his own muff diving club, you could join.
    So you only indulged the once, or did you require multiple explorations in order to come to this conclusion?
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Jun '13 16:552 edits
    So you only indulged the once, or did you require multiple explorations in order to come to this conclusion?
    what conclusion? is this not rather personal? have i asked you personal details about your sex life? no, why do you seek personal details about mine? are you a voyeur? a pervert that gets off on other peoples sex lives, why do you ask?
  14. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    12 Jun '13 16:58
    Before I can tell if it counts, someone would have to actually give me some!
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Jun '13 17:00
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    Before I can tell if it counts, someone would have to actually give me some!
    yes but even in the face of overwhelming evidence, they remain dogmatic, so its useless, give them what they can relate to, personalities, tabloid journalism and gossip.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree