1. Joined
    19 Jan '13
    Moves
    13 Jun '13 02:20
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    http://firsttoknow.com/michael-douglas-tells-the-guardian-oral-sex-caused-my-cancer/

If only he had heeded the Bibles wise advice. Where are the advocates of the new morality, when will the materialist admit that their moral stance is fatally flawed, only when its too late.
    there's data saying drinking fruit tea, any tea to hot often can cause throat cancer (ie being an over eager JW can cause throat cancer!!)
  2. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    13 Jun '13 02:37
    47 posts within 15 hours: Record Setting RHP Forum Activity, Robbie. Methinks.
  3. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    13 Jun '13 02:54
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    yes, he also said vaginal fluids are unhygienic and said they taste disgusting.....which begs the question - how do you know what it tastes like?
    LOL they say you are what you eat 😉 Oh wait what does that make Robbie?

Manny
  4. Standard membermenace71
    Can't win a game of
    38N Lat X 121W Lon
    Moves
    13 Jun '13 03:01
    BTW who started this? If He is not want to broach the subject then why the OP? LOL I sees no G-Man though LOL No sir reeeeee

Manny
  5. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    13 Jun '13 08:15
    Originally posted by menace71
    BTW who started this? If He is not want to broach the subject then why the OP? LOL I sees no G-Man though LOL No sir reeeeee

Manny
    if he's read anything facts about hpv then he's probably realized what a silly mistake it was. nearly everybody carries it. if he's going to argue we should stop having oral sex then he's also saying we should stop having vaginal sex.
  6. Joined
    19 Jan '13
    Moves
    13 Jun '13 08:433 edits
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    its a good job the bible is a big book 🙂 won't be running out of material anytime soon!
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Jun '13 11:59
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    indeed, it demonstrates the vehemence with which the materialist will go to defend his moral stance.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Jun '13 12:101 edit
    indeed, it demonstrates the vehemence with which the materialist will go to defend his moral stance.
    How is oral sex "immoral"?

Edit: and also what type of sexual activity is considered moral by JWs?

And do you have any scriptural evidence to support whatever your stance is?
  9. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    13 Jun '13 12:25
    its hardly a 'materialist' issue. im pretty sure the majority of all theists on the planet indulge in the activity of oral sex.

while we are on the subject of sex. why cant j.w's masturbate?
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Jun '13 12:27
    Did you miss all the threads, especially the one "masterbation makes you gay"?
  11. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    13 Jun '13 12:43
    Originally posted by divegeester
    how could i forget that one!! surely thats not the only reason though? actually what i want to know, but was going to ease him in gently (so to speak) is - are j.w's able to masturbate during sex? lets be honest not many positions stimulate the clitoris, so hands come in useful (im probably getting too graphic), so does the dude have to do it? what if he has big old shovel hands with sausage fingers and the gentle touch of an articulated lorry? or what if you are the poor woman who's husband seems to think its the buzzer from a quiz show or a door bell......whats a j.w. woman to do!!!!
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Jun '13 13:001 edit
    Originally posted by divegeester
    another article taken out of context, if you have read the whole article you will see that the assertion masturbation makes you gay was a gross misrepresentation of that actual content and was not even contained in the article, but we understand that it suits your purpose to misrepresent Jehovahs Witness in this way, having no teachings of your own, or none that you are willing to share with us anyway the best you can hope for is to misrepresent others, oh well.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Jun '13 13:021 edit
    its hardly a 'materialist' issue. im pretty sure the majority of all theists on the planet indulge in the activity of oral sex.

If you want to know what Jehovah witnesses teach visit watchtower.org as for your assertion its quite ludicrous and another informal fallacy, argumentum ad populum, which seeks to legitimise an action on the alleged assertion that because many people do it, its morally acceptable, another EPIC FAIL
  14. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    13 Jun '13 13:07
    If you want to know what Jehovah witnesses teach visit watchtower.org as for your assertion its quite ludicrous and another informal fallacy, argumentum ad populum, which seeks to legitimise an action on the alleged assertion that because many people do it, its morally acceptable, another EPIC FAIL
    does it talk about the does and donts of sex? ive looked and cant find anything.

if you had knocked on my door would you answer these questions?
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Jun '13 13:172 edits
    does it talk about the does and donts of sex? ive looked and cant find anything.

if you had knocked on my door would you answer these questions?
    probably not, I would ask why you wanted to know and depending on your answer, I might call the police. I usually have kids with me when I go from house to house.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree