1. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    13 Jun '13 13:24
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    probably not, I would ask why you wanted to know and depending on your answer, I might call the police. I usually have kids with me when I go from house to house.
    haha!! lets get this scenario straight. you knock on my door and ask if you can come in and chat about god. if i ask you about sex......you phone the police, while sat on my sofa, drinking my tea and say you are in some dudes house and he's asking about masturbation!!! i dont think it would be me getting arrested.

seriously though. these would be important questions to me if i was going to join. i think it seems like a fair train of thought. if a religion says you cannot masturbate i think its fair to ask them exactly what they mean.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Jun '13 15:241 edit
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    haha!! lets get this scenario straight. you knock on my door and ask if you can come in and chat about god. if i ask you about sex......you phone the police, while sat on my sofa, drinking my tea and say you are in some dudes house and he's asking about masturbation!!! i dont think it would be me getting arrested.

seriously though. these would be imp ...[text shortened]... . if a religion says you cannot masturbate i think its fair to ask them exactly what they mean.
    i never ask to come in, in fact i have knocked back a few invites and if one of you Rampant Rodneys asked me in and started to talk about sex I may have some serious reservations. People become Jehovahs Witnesses out of love for Christ and for God, masturbation I think is the last thing on their minds.
  3. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    13 Jun '13 15:45
    i never ask to come in, in fact i have knocked back a few invites and if one of you Rampant Rodneys asked me in and started to talk about sex I may have some serious reservations. People become Jehovahs Witnesses out of love for Christ and for God, masturbation I think is the last thing on their minds.
    you never ask to come in? all the ones weve had around knocking have asked to come in, probably because my wifes too nice and they can spot her weakness.
    masturbation may not be the first thing on their minds. but its important enough for j.w's to have policies regarding it. so i dont its unreasonable to try and understand them, especially as it seems so strange to us rampant rodneys.

so in gods eyes is it okay to masturbate during sex? if you are too shy to talk about it can you point me in the direction of some j.w. literature, please.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Jun '13 15:57
    you never ask to come in? all the ones weve had around knocking have asked to come in, probably because my wifes too nice and they can spot her weakness.
    masturbation may not be the first thing on their minds. but its important enough for j.w's to have policies regarding it. so i dont its unreasonable to try and understand them, especially as it seems ...[text shortened]... are too shy to talk about it can you point me in the direction of some j.w. literature, please.
    really, no i never ask to come into peoples homes uninvited, never. Visit jw.org.
  5. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    13 Jun '13 16:08
    really, no i never ask to come into peoples homes uninvited, never. Visit jw.org.
    i have, couldnt find anything. does it actually have section about sex? will it explain if using sex toys is okay or not?
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Jun '13 17:11
    i have, couldnt find anything. does it actually have section about sex? will it explain if using sex toys is okay or not?
    dunno, jw.org is official site.
  7. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    13 Jun '13 17:20
    how could i forget that one!! surely thats not the only reason though? actually what i want to know, but was going to ease him in gently (so to speak) is - are j.w's able to masturbate during sex? lets be honest not many positions stimulate the clitoris, so hands come in useful (im probably getting too graphic), so does the dude have to do it? what if h ...[text shortened]... eems to think its the buzzer from a quiz show or a door bell......whats a j.w. woman to do!!!!
    "buzzer from a quiz show' hahahaha
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Jun '13 17:36
    Really? So why did you start this thread then?
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Jun '13 17:37
    Originally posted by divegeester
    How is oral sex "immoral"?
    Edit: and also what type of sexual activity is considered moral by JWs?
    And do you have any scriptural evidence to support whatever your stance is?
    Bump for robbie carrobie.
  10. Joined
    19 Jan '13
    Moves
    14 Jun '13 01:341 edit
    I don't know if its 'sinful' to gloat at anothers disease (it so blatantly is!) but anyway

Michael Douglas is very brave coming forward, and giving a frank account that his lifestyle could of caused it, that's honest. Angelina Jolie was they brave too talking about her operation. People live vicariously through celebrities so if they discuss there cancers it helps a lot of folk.

But some here seem to miss that!
  11. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    14 Jun '13 03:59
    And if it does not kill you, it has a tendency to drive you insane.

Just ask Anne Heche.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Jun '13 07:44
    Originally posted by e4chris
    I don't know if its 'sinful' to gloat at anothers disease (it so blatantly is!) but anyway

Michael Douglas is very brave coming forward, and giving a frank account that his lifestyle could of caused it, that's honest. Angelina Jolie was they brave too talking about her operation. People live vicariously through celebrities so if they discuss there cancers it helps a lot of folk.

But some here seem to miss that!
    name names and put these scurrilous fellows to shame!
  13. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    14 Jun '13 10:36
    dunno, jw.org is official site.
    if you 'dunno' what the website says, then where do you get your information from, who tells you what you can and cant do during the 'dance of the of the wild cave sausage'

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree