1. Germany
    Moves
    12 Apr '16 16:01
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    No it does not. I am not a homo. It is a disgusting thought. Even the thought of it makes me sick.
    You just need to control your thinking.
    If I think about robbing a bank, I immediately put the thought down because I know what the result would become. It does not make me a bank robber, you are the one being illogical.
    What is it that you imagine "the result would become"? Does your fear of eternal punishment dissuade you from robbing banks? Or is it the fear of punishment, and the low chances of success, in the here and now?

Personally, I would not rob a bank even if I could get away with it, because I find it immoral to steal. Imagine that!
  2. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    12 Apr '16 16:21
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    What is it that you imagine "the result would become"? Does your fear of eternal punishment dissuade you from robbing banks? Or is it the fear of punishment, and the low chances of success, in the here and now?

Personally, I would not rob a bank even if I could get away with it, because I find it immoral to steal. Imagine that!
    Is there any scenario where stealing might not be considered immoral?
  3. Cape Town
    Moves
    12 Apr '16 16:33
    Again, being what the bible calls a "natural man" which doesn't mean what you think, are incapable of understanding how the god of this world can manipulate events and even your own thinking .
    That is why unbelievers can't even think sound thought. You don't know who you are enslaved to.
    So how do you know that it is not you that is deceived?

In my experience people who claim I am incapable of understanding something are just trying to hide the fact that they are incapable of explaining it because they either don't understand it themselves, or actually believe they are spouting nonsense but wont admit it.
    Of course you are not in a position to prove otherwise because everything you say on the topic I am supposedly incapable of understanding because I am enslaved. So either you fail to convince me, proving nothing, or you succeed in convincing me, proving yourself wrong.
    A bit of a catch 22.

I on the other hand can point to the fact that you are using a computer that was designed by people like me who believe that rigorous and correct thought is achievable and have put it to use.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    12 Apr '16 16:34

I also find it immoral. But not only that, I would be sinning against God and all the honest people that money belonged to.
    Not to mention I would then become enslaved to Satan himself. Stealing is sin, and sin leads to death.
  5. Cape Town
    Moves
    12 Apr '16 16:35
    I personally would seriously consider stealing from a bank because I believe the system itself to be immoral. To be honest I don't know what my decision would be without putting it to the test, but it is not clear cut to me. Stealing from an individual would be different.
  6. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    12 Apr '16 16:43
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    I personally would seriously consider stealing from a bank because I believe the system itself to be immoral. To be honest I don't know what my decision would be without putting it to the test, but it is not clear cut to me. Stealing from an individual would be different.
    A few like minded individuals are meeting at the 'Slug and lettuce' (Newington Green) at 9:30pm this Friday. You are welcome to join us. Mad Axe Murphy and Knuckles John have confirmed their attendance and Light Fingers George is bringing the blue prints.
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    12 Apr '16 16:53
    So how do you know that it is not you that is deceived?

In my experience people who claim I am incapable of understanding something are just trying to hide the fact that they are incapable of explaining it because they either don't understand it themselves, or actually believe they are spouting nonsense but wont admit it.
    Of course you are not in a po ...[text shortened]... ople like me who believe that rigorous and correct thought is achievable and have put it to use.
    Then continue in your ways. I just wish you would heed the warnings of which you have read repeatedly on these forums. I cannot make you believe, wish I could, but I can't.
    Maybe one day you will come to your senses.
  8. Cape Town
    Moves
    12 Apr '16 18:02
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    A few like minded individuals are meeting at the 'Slug and lettuce' (Newington Green) at 9:30pm this Friday. You are welcome to join us. Mad Axe Murphy and Knuckles John have confirmed their attendance and Light Fingers George is bringing the blue prints.
    What a pity that I would have to rob a bank to afford the flights to get there, but without their help, I might not be successful.
  9. Cape Town
    Moves
    12 Apr '16 18:04
    Then continue in your ways. I just wish you would heed the warnings of which you have read repeatedly on these forums. I cannot make you believe, wish I could, but I can't.
    I do not heed warnings from people who are incapable of explaining what they are warning me about.

Maybe one day you will come to your senses.
    Right back at you.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    12 Apr '16 19:02
    I do not heed warnings from people who are incapable of explaining what they are warning me about.

[b]Maybe one day you will come to your senses.

Right back at you.[/b]
    Indeed. Want to hear a joke? Humans telling us about god.....
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Apr '16 19:20

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

12. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    12 Apr '16 20:11
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Indeed. Want to hear a joke? Humans telling us about god.....
    That would include you, would it not?
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    13 Apr '16 11:10
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    That would include you, would it not?
    It would indeed, since I know exactly the same as anyone else on the planet. ZERO.
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Apr '16 11:17
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    yes

Once I was young, and now I am old. Yet I have never seen the godly abandoned or their children begging for bread - Palm 37:25
  15. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    13 Apr '16 11:49
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    yes

Once I was young, and now I am old. Yet I have never seen the godly abandoned or their children begging for bread - Psalm 37:25
    If the only way to feed my family was to steal bread, then I would steal bread. It would be act of love not immorality.

And there are many Christian children out there begging for bread. Has God forsaken them?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree