1. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    11 Apr '16 22:29
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    I for one will boycott Springsteen. I wish entertainers would just perform for what they are paid for and keep their political ideas to themselves.
    CLUE: Fe 1st Class (6 letters)
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    12 Apr '16 02:33
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    it the thought and feeling was a homosexual one then regardless if you 'by will' started thinking about crop rotation or tax returns....it would still make you a homosexual. just as if you stifle every sexual thought you have about mrs checkbaiter would still be a heterosexual.
    No it does not. I am not a homo. It is a disgusting thought. Even the thought of it makes me sick.
    You just need to control your thinking.
    If I think about robbing a bank, I immediately put the thought down because I know what the result would become. It does not make me a bank robber, you are the one being illogical.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    12 Apr '16 03:13
    No it does not. I am not a homo. It is a disgusting thought. Even the thought of it makes me sick.
    If I think about robbing a bank, I immediately put the thought down because I know what the result would become. It does not make me a bank robber, you are the one being illogical.
    And you don't have your tongue in your cheek when you use the desire to rob a bank (and ability to not rob it) as an analogy for human sexuality and sexual orientation? That is your genuine opinion?
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    12 Apr '16 08:491 edit
    I wouldn't get upset, it seems higher education has lost the ability to tell boys from girls now
    days so they would without a doubt be confused in everything else.
  5. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    12 Apr '16 08:591 edit
    no, you are being illogical (in numerous ways).

you are basically arguing (using your illogical bank robbing analogy) that a person is not a heterosexual or homosexual until they have had sex.......which we both know is absolute nonsense.

our sexuality is defined by what we find sexually arousing. not by sexual activity. robbing banks is the opposite it is a definition of the action, not a definition of the thought of robbing a bank.

examples - timmy never has sex, he doesnt want to, he wants to dedicate his life to god, however whenever timmy sees mother hotknuckles the stocky, monobrowed head nun he feels a tingle down stairs. he nips that thought in the bud and returns his thinking to god..........timmy is clearly a heterosexual...you can change the nun to a priest and timmy would clearly be homosexual.

if timmy robs a bank he is a bank robber.
    if timmy doesnt rob a bank, but likes to think about doing it...he is not a bank robber.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Apr '16 09:051 edit
    no, you are being illogical (in numerous ways).

you are basically arguing (using your illogical bank robbing analogy) that a person is not a heterosexual or homosexual until they have had sex.......which we both know is absolute nonsense.

our sexuality is defined by what we find sexually arousing. not by sexual activity. robbing banks is the oppo ...[text shortened]... obber.
    if timmy doesnt rob a bank, but likes to think about doing it...he is not a bank robber.
    the analogy is sound and you have offered no refutation of it. its not nonsense, a person is not defined because he desires to engage in a specific sexual act, he is defined by the act itself and its nonsense to think otherwise.
  7. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    12 Apr '16 09:09
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    the analogy is sound and you have offered no refutation of it. its not nonsense, a person is not defined because he desires to engage in a specific sexual cat, he is defined by the act itself and its nonsense to think otherwise.
    move along robbie, you are a lost cause.
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Apr '16 09:162 edits
    move along robbie, you are a lost cause.
    Yes! but we need stout me at the helm, not those pansies that will desert Aitor when he needs the support the most.😵
  9. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    12 Apr '16 09:59
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Yes! but we need stout me at the helm, not those pansies that will desert Aitor when he needs the support the most.😵
    in gibson we trust. if the big man will take him back then so will i. i just hope he can keep the diva fits to a minimum, no more storming of in a fit of pique.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    12 Apr '16 10:48
    in gibson we trust. if the big man will take him back then so will i. i just hope he can keep the diva fits to a minimum, no more storming of in a fit of pique.
    Gibson, eh. I'm a Martin man myself.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    12 Apr '16 11:09
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Gibson, eh. I'm a Martin man myself.
    I prefer Yamaha.
  12. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    12 Apr '16 14:43
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    I wouldn't get upset, it seems higher education has lost the ability to tell boys from girls now
    days so they would without a doubt be confused in everything else.
    It amazes me, what the world has become. In my day a man coming into a woman's bathroom and it is normal? I just can't wrap my head around the "new thinking" today.
  13. Cape Town
    Moves
    12 Apr '16 14:55
    So you admit to having a very strong natural reaction against homoerotic thoughts yet simultaneously claim it is all a matter of choice and not a natural attribute. At some point in your life you chose to become heterosexual. You read the Bible and realised that you were only supposed to think about girls in relation to sex. If the Bible had said that you should like guys then you would like guys.
  14. Cape Town
    Moves
    12 Apr '16 14:59
    It amazes me, what the world has become. In my day a man coming into a woman's bathroom and it is normal? I just can't wrap my head around the "new thinking" today.
    The world has become a bit more ready to discuss certain issues even in 'polite company'. In the past, there were always people whose body did not match their sexual orientation or who were simply mislabelled at birth or whose body parts were not 'standard issue'.
    In the past they usually lived a terrible life of discrimination and suffering (and in many ways still do). However, the good news is that in some countries it is possible to speak out about it and demand justice.
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    12 Apr '16 15:511 edit
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    So you admit to having a very strong natural reaction against homoerotic thoughts yet simultaneously claim it is all a matter of choice and not a natural attribute. At some point in your life you chose to become heterosexual. You read the Bible and realised that you were only supposed to think about girls in relation to sex. If the Bible had said that you should like guys then you would like guys.
    Again, being what the bible calls a "natural man" which doesn't mean what you think, you are incapable of understanding how the god of this world can manipulate events and even your own thinking .
    That is why unbelievers can't even think sound thought. You don't know who you are enslaved to.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree