21 Nov '07 15:20
    Originally posted by reinfeld
    ...don't believe for a minute he wrote a horse to heaven from the mosque
    in jerusalem...
    You think he rode a donkey instead?
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Nov '07 15:21
    ..no..i think he is buried in the sand somewhere around medina...
  4. Standard memberBosse de Nage
    Zellulärer Automat
    Spiel des Lebens
    Moves
    22 Nov '07 06:26
    in jerusalem...
    Heck, I could write a horse to heaven.
  5. Cape Town
    Moves
    22 Nov '07 08:42
    in jerusalem...
    And why should I believe you?
  6. England
    Moves
    24 Nov '07 12:38
    if they belive then let them, its our belief jesus went up in a cloud in front of his followers. i belive this.
  7. Meddling with things
    Moves
    24 Nov '07 14:00
    in jerusalem...
    So, is jesus a fake too?
  8. Account suspended
    Moves
    24 Nov '07 16:08
    .i am just giving my opinon on mohammed as the "last prophet of god"...
  9. Standard memberMerk
    Steamin transies
    Moves
    24 Nov '07 17:58
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    Heck, I could write a horse to heaven.
    Yeah. But that's different. You're an excellent writer.
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    24 Nov '07 18:27
    in jerusalem...
    There are many in the Christian faith who consider him to be the false prophet spoken of in Revelation.
  11. Joined
    24 Nov '07
    Moves
    25 Nov '07 10:55
    Originally posted by whodey
    There are many in the Christian faith who consider him to be the false prophet spoken of in Revelation.
    For anyone who is actually interested in this sort of thing... heres some food for thought....

Islam is not considered a new religion by Muslims. They actually believe they are following the original path of the prophet Abraham. This is due to the previous religions (Christaianity and Judaism) being corrupted by man to suit his own political and socio economical reasons.

Muslims believe and respect all the prophets from Adam through to Jeseus (the big difference being that they dont believe in the crucifixion or the 'Son of God' trinity business. They believe Jesus was just a prophet like any other but that he was not crucified but rather taken up to heaven by God and is still alive waiting to return to battle the anti christ.

It is interesting to note that the Bible was actually written some 200 years after the passing of Christ. Would that explain certain discrepancies in it for it is logical to assume that the actual word of God would not have any discrepancy? Would it explain the different number of versions of the Bible.. each is supposed to be the word of God!!?

The Prophet Muhammed pbuh is buried in medina, the grave is in the mosque there... the one with the green dome some may have seen on TV. Riding a horse to heaven or turing water into wine, or parting the red sea... just miracles and signs of the power of God manifest if you believe in such things.

One last point... a lot of prophets were considered to be false by the religions they came to supercede... why? that should be obvious....
  12. Joined
    03 Oct '05
    Moves
    25 Nov '07 17:52
    Fake or psychotic? If MoMo REALLY believed he travelled up to heaven on a horse and chariot, met Jesus et al, then, quite frankly, he was psychotic. More likely, he was an exploiter of human gullibility. Maybe a mixture of both?
  13. Standard memberMerk
    Steamin transies
    Moves
    25 Nov '07 19:04
    Originally posted by xxxviciousxxx
    For anyone who is actually interested in this sort of thing... heres some food for thought....

Islam is not considered a new religion by Muslims. They actually believe they are following the original path of the prophet Abraham. This is due to the previous religions (Christaianity and Judaism) being corrupted by man to suit his own political and s ...[text shortened]... sidered to be false by the religions they came to supercede... why? that should be obvious....
    Here's another thing to consider. All Mo did was try to combined the old Arab Moon Cult with some version acceptable, to the Jews and Christians (Hence the crescent moon so prominant in Islam) in an attempt to get them to follow him.
  14. Illinois
    Moves
    25 Nov '07 21:08
    Originally posted by xxxviciousxxx

Islam is not considered a new religion by Muslims. They actually believe they are following the original path of the prophet Abraham. This is due to the previous religions (Christaianity and Judaism) being corrupted by man to suit his own political and s ...[text shortened]... sidered to be false by the religions they came to supercede... why? that should be obvious....
    It is interesting to note that the Bible was actually written some 200 years after the passing of Christ.

Actually, your facts are wrong. Parts of the NT were written in the first century, dated 60+ A. D.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Nov '07 21:141 edit
    the gospels were written within 70 years of the ascension...and partly from a lost earlier document known as the Q document...which was written earlier..

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree