Monogamy

Monogamy

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
24 Sep 17

Originally posted by @dj2becker
Alternatively I don't recall your answer because it was non existent. If it did in fact exist and was worth repeating I'm sure you would have.
Repeating things I have said to you previously is 'not' worth it. You'll only forget it again and ask the same question a month or two later. This is a serious flaw in the way you use these forums and why so many people have stopped engaging with you.

Moves
24 Sep 17

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
Repeating things I have said to you previously is 'not' worth it. You'll only forget it again and ask the same question a month or two later. This is a serious flaw in the way you use these forums and why so many people have stopped engaging with you.
Neither is claiming to have answered a question that you haven't in fact answered. You could end this here and now with an egg in my face by giving the answer you have supposedly given before. We both know you can't do that because you haven't answered the question.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
24 Sep 17

Neither is claiming to have answered a question that you haven't in fact answered. You could end this here and now with an egg in my face by giving the answer you have supposedly given before. We both know you can't do that because you haven't answered the question.
If you seriously don't recall us discussing this then you have a genuine problem with either your memory or comprehension.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
24 Sep 17

Not if you are following the golden rule and they aren't.
That is incorrect.

Moves
25 Sep 17

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
If you seriously don't recall us discussing this then you have a genuine problem with either your memory or comprehension.
I do recall us discussing it and I do recall you flapping about pretty much like you are doing now and not giving me a straight answer.