1. Cape Town
    Moves
    20 Oct '13 09:06
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    We're not discussing moral behavior when it comes to a refereed game: we're discussing strategies used to win the game.
    No, I was discussing the morality. See the title of the thread.
    Why do you throw morals out the window when a ref shows up? You fully admit to having morals when there is no ref and described your behaviour in moral terms and said nothing about strategies to win the game, yet when there is a ref you forget about morals and go all out to win at all cost.
    I find this puzzling.
  2. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    20 Oct '13 15:15
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    No, I was discussing the morality. See the title of the thread.
    Why do you throw morals out the window when a ref shows up? You fully admit to having morals when there is no ref and described your behaviour in moral terms and said nothing about strategies to win the game, yet when there is a ref you forget about morals and go all out to win at all cost.
    I find this puzzling.
    I understand the thread's intent, thus my insertion of an example where morals and the law are surpassed by a superior code of conduct... integrity.
  3. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    24 Oct '13 01:18
    Originally posted by Great King Rat
    No, I don't know that. Please, explain.

Why do you not go into the house?
    Locks keep out only the honest. It's an old proverb, and seems self-explanatory to me.

I wouldn't enter the house, because I wasn't invited.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree