1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Mar '11 07:11
    You cannot invent spirituality, for spirituality is an absolute phenomena.

You cannot sit on a cushion and go within and discover God....not these days anyhow for the mind is too restless and bewildered.

You must go "without" and receive spiritual knowledge....and then you can take that knowledge to the withinness and then contemplate that knowledge and make it your own.....until it becomes realized.

Spiritual precepts are absolute and eternal without change.

Mundane mind cannot compete with absolute truth

Vedic knowledge is the authority, and Vedanta presents the absolute truth without compromise for there is no other spiritual authority.

There are definitely instruction from God about God...... and those who are envious or just not genuine will reject these instructions..........for they have been doing this for eternity, because they are more interested in lording it over this material energy in pursuit of sense pleasure, than they are in developing genuine love for God.

Vedanta is compiled by Srila Vyasadeva the literary incarnation of God, therefore it is without error.

Vedanta presents the Personality of Godhead, by the Personality of Godhead, and therefore the knowledge is perfect.

The only purpose of spirituality is the developing of our lost relationship to the Personality of Godhead, and Vedanta presents all the knowledge required to establish this purpose.

Fabricated religion does not have intimate knowledge of the Personality of Godhead or knowledge of the process for attaining the Personality of Godhead.

Fabricated religion presents error about the purpose of spirituality, the process of spirituality, the conclusion of spirituality and the requirements of spirituality.

Vedic spirituality connects us with reality…..the reality of who we are and the reality of God.

There is no other source of knowledge available, for giving us higher knowledge of God and spirituality.

When persons become truthful and sincere they eventually embrace the teachings of Vedanta……...it could be this life or their next, but eventually they become tired of being cheated by fabricated religion and search out true knowledge.

Any religious system that supports animal slaughter and meat eating is bogus, and thus it is not required to waste ones time exploring that religion any further……for that single error is enough to establish the falsity of that religion.

Persons who reject Vedanta do so for the following reasons.

1. they have no interest in spirituality.

2. they are untruthful.

3. they are ignorant.

4. they are receiving mundane respect from their religious peers and are attached to this.

5. they are receiving financial reward from their current religion.

6. they have been convinced of the falsity their religion presents, because of insincerity.

The authority of Vedanta validates itself, and you will become aware of this if the process for attaining the transcendental platform is followed sincerely.

Without embracing the qualifications above to begin evaluating Vedanta….the seeker is bound by their conditioned and bewildered mind, and the person in this position will never be able to rise above mundane conditioning, which is essential in understanding higher spirituality.

Many persons who desire to become doctors or surgeons, freely give up their time studying for long hours for many many years, and they eventually become knowledgeable in doctoring and over that time their consciousness is changed from ignorant to enlightment (in the field of doctoring).

Like wise person who are now ignorant of the spiritual reality, can rise above this predicament by following the process of spirituality taught by Vedanta……….there is no other way, there is no other way, there is no other way.
  2. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    20 Mar '11 07:141 edit
    Originally posted by Dasa

You cannot sit on a cushion and go within and discover God....not these days anyhow for the mind is too restless and bewildered.

You must go "without" and receive spiritual knowledge....and then you can take that knowledge to the withinness and then contemplate that knowledge and m ...[text shortened]... lity taught by Vedanta……….there is no other way, there is no other way, there is no other way.
    "Persons who reject Vedanta do so for the following reasons. "

1. It's exponent (on these fora) is mind numbingly bad at explaining it in any sort of way that extrapolates any of its good points.
    1b Its exponent (on these fora) is a hypocritical fool whose deceit knows no bounds
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    20 Mar '11 07:17

You must go "without" and receive spiritual knowledge....and then you can take that knowledge to the withinness and then contemplate that knowledge and m ...[text shortened]... lity taught by Vedanta……….there is no other way, there is no other way, there is no other way.
    So you going to go out with a bang,eh? 😀

"You cannot sit on a cushion and go within and discover God.."
    I disagree.
  4. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Mar '11 07:52
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    So you going to go out with a bang,eh? 😀

"You cannot sit on a cushion and go within and discover God.."
    I disagree.
    This is the age of Kali and everyone including myself are short lived and not the least qualified to meditate properly.

One third of our life is spent sleeping, the other third is spent working in job and at home.......and the little time we have left for meditating properly is affected by tiredness, irritability,restlessness and so on.....so our meditations are made so difficult from the start.

Anything of useful nature and a lot more, coming from meditation can be at once received from the teachings of Vedanta without the struggle to meditate effectively.

Our meditations may not present the truth to us for many many years, and when it does how can we know what is true or not.....there must be a source of reference to check our position.

That reference source is Vedanta.

I have known persons who have meditated and they have concluded from their meditations that they are God...........clearly they have wasted their many hours of meditation, if all they have come up with is error.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    20 Mar '11 08:02

Thank you for the information about what you personally believe. Of course, as has been pointed out to you by now, time and time again, virtually nobody accepts your assertions, and I hardly think anyone would want to emulate your spiritually dysfunctional persona. People here were probably more interested in Vedanta 10 months ago. What a terrible disservice you have done to your religion. Do you ever reflect on the consequences of what you do and say?
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    20 Mar '11 21:491 edit
    This is the age of Kali and everyone including myself are short lived and not the least qualified to meditate properly.

One third of our life is spent sleeping, the other third is spent working in job and at home.......and the little time we have left for meditating properly is affected by tiredness, irritability,restlessness and so on.....so our meditations ...[text shortened]... clearly they have wasted their many hours of meditation, if all they have come up with is error.
    Indeed one must be wary of people claiming to be god.

Anyway, i beleive we must develop a mind that can do two things at a time.
    We must develop a mind that is meditating all the time, so as not to introduce more dualism into our lives.
    After some practice, proper breathing and the consant bringing back of ones mind/attention to ones centre, we may actually make some progress and start nullifying the ego.
    It becomes more and more consuming and,as Tom Waits said- it makes our confusion oh so clear.

Vedanta is only as good as the mind of the adept who interprets the words.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Mar '11 21:57

Please stop. Have some self respect; but if not for yourself then for your chosen religion.
  8. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    20 Mar '11 23:46

Now I know what it looks like when half truths are mixed with absurdities.

I don't know if I can last two more months.
  9. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    20 Mar '11 23:49
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Please stop. Have some self respect; but if not for yourself then for your chosen religion.
    Well, at least we know for sure no one will convert.
  10. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    20 Mar '11 23:52
    Indeed one must be wary of people claiming to be god.

Anyway, i beleive we must develop a mind that can do two things at a time.
    We must develop a mind that is meditating all the time, so as not to introduce more dualism into our lives.
    After some practice, proper breathing and the consant bringing back of ones mind/attention to ones centre, we may ...[text shortened]... usion oh so clear.

Vedanta is only as good as the mind of the adept who interprets the words.
    Who claims to be god? I've never heard anyone do that.

That would be interesting.
  11. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    21 Mar '11 07:23
    Originally posted by josephw

I've claimed to be god. And equally claimed to be nothing. I got this paradox thing going on,
    Anyway, I've ran into a few loopy people claiming to be god or words to that effect, also I've met quite a few claiming to be jesus as well
  12. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Mar '11 07:34
    Originally posted by josephw

You are not well read.....and you have blindly accepted Christianity above all else.

There are many who believe they are God, and they are called impersonalists or Mayavadi,s. (google it)
  13. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Mar '11 07:351 edit
    I've claimed to be god. And equally claimed to be nothing. I got this paradox thing going on,
    Anyway, I've ran into a few loopy people claiming to be god or words to that effect, also I've met quite a few claiming to be jesus as well
    The thing is we are little Gods....

Because our soul is a little piece of God.......and therefore exactly the same as God, but finite.....and God is infinite.

If we were truly God ourselves then we would also be infinite....but we are not.
  14. Joined
    14 May '03
    Moves
    21 Mar '11 08:03
    The thing is we are little Gods....

Because our soul is a little piece of God.......and therefore exactly the same as God, but finite.....and God is infinite.

If we were truly God ourselves then we would also be infinite....but we are not.
    The number of contradictions in such a brief post is simply amazing.

is a little piece of god, exactly the same but finite, and god is infinite. Hmmm, some logical thought progression here....

Go now...please.

Two more months.....think of the good you could do posting on another site.

For the love of all that is pure in the world. Go.
  15. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Mar '11 08:19
    I will not respond to foolish comments.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree