More Right than God?

More Right than God?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
31 Jan 22

@fmf said
If you "sincerely" believe this is what is happening, alert the website.
I don’t bother business owners with stupid nonsense.

I prefer to handle it myself.

If you, Ghost or dive want to run to the site admins and complain about your hurt feelings like little children, so be it.

I’m not like any of you, and by the Grace of my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, never will be.

I call it as I see it.

If you can’t handle it, too bad.

F

Moves
31 Jan 22
1 edit

@pb1022 said
I don’t bother business owners with stupid nonsense.
How is someone being "mentally ill" = "stupid nonsense"?

F

Moves
31 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
I’m not like any of you, and by the Grace of my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, never will be.
Ah yes, another one of your Andres Serrano moments.

F

Moves
31 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
If you can’t handle it, too bad.
Are you handling my supposed "mental illness" well?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
31 Jan 22

@fmf said
Are you handling my supposed "mental illness" well?
Get some help.

You need it. I don’t.

I have Jesus Christ. You’ve rejected Him.

I love my Lord and Saviour. You boast of standing strong in your atheism and refusing to pray to Him even in a “dark night of the soul” crisis.

You’re a self-absorbed, navel-gazing malignant narcissist.

I’m not.

πŸ‘‹

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
31 Jan 22

@fmf said
Ah yes, another one of your Andres Serrano moments.
You’ve rejected Jesus Christ.

I haven’t.

F

Moves
31 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
You boast of standing strong in your atheism and refusing to pray to Him even in a “dark night of the soul” crisis.You’re a self-absorbed, navel-gazing malignant narcissist.
I don't want to discuss what my wife and I went through on the night she nearly died in 2020. Please desist.

F

Moves
31 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
Get some help.

You need it. I don’t...

You’re a self-absorbed, navel-gazing malignant narcissist.
You have addressed me again. Why are you deliberately exacerbating [as you put it] what you claim is my mental illness?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
31 Jan 22

@fmf said
You have addressed me again. Why are you deliberately exacerbating [as you put it] what you claim is my mental illness?
πŸ₯± 😴

F

Moves
31 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
πŸ₯± 😴
If I am mentally ill, as you claim, why are you sending me messages?

F

Moves
31 Jan 22

@sonship said
Who is more right than God?
A God figure without the morally incoherent eternal torture ideology in tow would be more right than the God figure you describe. I can easily imagine a God figure who is more right than the God figure you worship.

Moves
31 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
You’re lying through your teeth, FMF (quite normal practice for you) and neither Ghost nor dive is willing to back up your lie.
Not at all. I fully support the recollection made by FMF.

By that point Romans1009 (you) had sunk to a deep place of depravity, probably sensing you were about to be booted from the site.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
31 Jan 22
1 edit

@pb1022 said
I note neither Ghost nor you will back up FMF on his claim that *anyone* posted “hundreds and hundreds” of comments in 2018 about adults having sex with a child.
I’ve been in bed you moron, some of us sleep unlike you who are up all night because you don’t have a job to go to.

Anyway Ghost of a Duke has corroborated FMF’s account and here and now, so do I.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
31 Jan 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Not at all. I fully support the recollection made by FMF.

By that point Romans1009 (you) had sunk to a deep place of depravity, probably sensing you were about to be booted from the site.
So you agree with FMF’s statement that someone on this site in 2018 posted “hundreds and hundreds” of comments about adults having sex with a child?

Wow.

I’ve always known you were a troll, Ghost.

But until now, I didn’t think you were a deliberate and shameless liar.

I guess that Roman guy really brings out the worst in you.

Very sad what you’ve allowed him to do to you!

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
31 Jan 22

@divegeester said
I’ve been in bed you moron, some of us sleep unlike you who are up all night because you don’t have a job to go to.

Anyway Ghost of a Duke has corroborated FMF’s account and here and now, so do I.
Well, I gotta say, I’m not at all surprised by this.

You’ve always been a liar with no integrity. That’s why you claimed FMF had died, claimed you were a Muslim cleric (days after claiming to be a Christian,) claimed you were a female (after claiming you were a male,) and on and on.

What’s funny is you think your statement of support means anything.

Haha!