More Right than God?

More Right than God?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
31 Jan 22

@avalanchethecat said
What has that got to do with you posting links of threads where you've 'made fools' of Divegeester and FMF?
There are no such threads.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
31 Jan 22

@avalanchethecat said
What has that got to do with you posting links of threads where you've 'made fools' of Divegeester and FMF?
When other people post links backing up what they claim about me (which they can’t because their claims are lies,) I’ll post links backing up the truth of what I say.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
31 Jan 22

@fmf said
There are no such threads.
You know there are, and the most recent one is the one you falsely claimed I trolled you in ‘cause you can’t stand I revealed you to be a pseudo-intellectual, navel-gazing narcissist.

a
Not actually a cat

The Flat Earth

Moves
31 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
When other people post links backing up what they claim about me (which they can’t because their claims are lies,) I’ll post links backing up the truth of what I say.
That's a pretty strange evasion. You know we're all different people here right?

F

Moves
31 Jan 22

@pb1022 said
You know there are, and the most recent one is the one you falsely claimed I trolled you in ‘cause you can’t stand I revealed you to be a pseudo-intellectual, navel-gazing narcissist.
I have made no false claims against you.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
31 Jan 22

@fmf said
I have made no false claims against you.
See a psychiatrist.