More Right than God?

More Right than God?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
30 Jan 22

@josephw said
Well, ok. Truthfully, it doesn't break my heart to be wrong.

It appears the fellow has inadvertently sidelined himself. Too bad really. I am saddened by this turn of events.

It doesn't reflect well on Christianity, but I'm not discouraged. "For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew fi ...[text shortened]... h profile individuals have toppled. Presidents too. Makes the church look bad. It's going to happen.
I have known many Christians in my life who are principled and impressive individuals, so the fact that Romans is such an awful Christian doesn't impact on the way I view Christians in general terms.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
30 Jan 22

@divegeester said
You were posting as @secondson for at least two years, everyone is aware of this, it is utterly flabbergasting that you are now trying to deny it. I’m honestly disappointed in you to be frank.
I gave you a perfectly reasoned explanation for the confusion you're experiencing not too long ago. Curiously you appeared to overlook it at the time. I won't say it again. Go look it up.

It's not my problem you keep a list of grievances with which to browbeat those you despise.

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
30 Jan 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
I have known many Christians in my life who are principled and impressive individuals, so the fact that Romans is such an awful Christian doesn't impact on the way I view Christians in general terms.
I believe you.

Grass Farmer

Moves
30 Jan 22
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Probably a question of youth more than awful.
Growing up is something we all needed to do.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
30 Jan 22

@josephw said
I gave you a perfectly reasoned explanation for the confusion you're experiencing not too long ago. Curiously you appeared to overlook it at the time. I won't say it again. Go look it up.

It's not my problem you keep a list of grievances with which to browbeat those you despise.
You’re a liar, I see that now.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Jan 22

@josephw said
Divegeester said, "What you fail to comprehend Romans1009 is that it is YOU I don’t like so it is YOU I’m calling out simply because you are Romans1009 the guy who claims to be a Christian and then lies about being guy who polluted this website for month posting paedophilic trolling."

I don't recall reading any "paedophilic trolling" out of Romans1009. But then again I don ...[text shortened]... personal playground where he can say whatever he wants no matter how egregious and false it may be.
Amen, brother.

Exactly right.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Jan 22

@fmf said
Why would you recall it? You weren't active on this forum in 2018; you did not post a single time. SecondSon was posting [and doing so a lot]. You stopped posting in 2017 and only returned very recently. Your 'testimony' about "Romans1009" is worthless. Partisan much?
<<Partisan much?>>

And you’re not partisan?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Jan 22

@fmf said
Given the circumstances, this ~ for all intents and purposes ~ is a lie. Shame on you josephw.
No, it isn’t.

From what I remember, that Roman guy turned dive into an 8-year drunk named tiger who was constantly hitting on the pub trollops and getting turned down. tiger (dive) would then get enraged when they pointed and giggled at him behind his back.

Nothing pedophiliac about that at all, and I think most of his posts about “tiger” didn’t have anything to do with pub trollops but were about his ale swilling and misbehavior in class.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Jan 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
For what it's worth Joseph you are wrong about this. There was a period of time when this guy's old account (Romans1009) trolled FMF in particular with pedophilia jibes. It wasn't long before he was permanently banned from the site. (And rightly so). Nothing he posts now, under his new account, can ever excuse that. It was perverted.
Huh?

I thought that Roman guy was trolling dive with “pedophiliac jokes?”

Now he was doing it to FMF?

You guys are sick and evil with your constant lying and obsession with pedophilia.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Jan 22
1 edit

@fmf said
Actually, divegeester was the one who was the target of pedophilia "jokes" day in day out. As for me, Romans1009 used to say malicious things about my children and my wife. And he used to stalk you and troll you with personal information you'd shared on the forum.
And you claimed - falsely - that I trolled you about your family in the last couple of weeks when I simply criticized a self-aggrandizing OP you wrote and your self-described behavior in it.

You made yourself and your behavior the subject of that OP and that’s what I criticized. My criticism had nothing to do with anyone else.

That’s not trolling, kiddo.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Jan 22

@ghost-of-a-duke said
Yes, I stand corrected.
Can’t keep your lies straight?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Jan 22

@fmf said
No one has claimed that Romans1009 was "trolled as a paedophile". Don't be a buffoon. If you don't know what you're talking about, spare us your make-it-up-as-you-go-along stirring.
<<spare us your make-it-up-as-you-go-along stirring.>>

I could say the same for you, dive and Ghost, only I’d substitute “trolling” for “stirring.”

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Jan 22

@fmf said
Why on Earth were you making declarations about "not recalling" things, as if to exonerate him when you then have to ask me questions like this?

You stopped posting mid-2017. Romans1009 started posting at the end of January 2018 and continued until he was banned by the website for being a malicious troll in October 2018.
And dive claimed that his posting as himself and his girlfriend, getting mixed up about who he was and talking to himself as though he were two people - which everyone found horrifying - was a big April Fool’s Day joke.

But that Roman guy left very soon after dive’s breakdown, which makes dive’s April Fool’s Day excuse a lie according to your timeline.

Just another lie from the Trolling Trio.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Jan 22

@josephw said
I don't recall reading any posts by Romans1009 that indicated he was a "paedophile".

Truth is I don't really focus on the posts of other Christians as much as I do others. I may have simply missed Romans1009 posts that you're referring to, but I do recall you, divegeester and Ghost saying he said the things you're implying he said.

But I take your accusations with a gra ...[text shortened]... vegeester have a predilection for exaggerating and mischaracterizing what your debate opponents say.
Exactly.

dive, who is confused about whether he’s a Muslim or Christian and who uses the Name of Jesus Christ to troll people, and FMF and Ghost, who are both atheists, have no problems lying, believe me.

FMF even claimed that Roman guy posted “hundreds and hundreds” of comments about adults having sex with a child “ad nauseam” and somehow this website tolerated that for months.

All I remember that Roman guy doing is posting stories about an 8-year-old divegeester (named tiger) getting drunk at the pub and before class and occasionally hitting on pub trollops who would turn him down and then giggle at him behind his back.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Jan 22

@fmf said
So you have some sort of grudge ~ is that it? ~ against Ghost of a Duke, divegeester, and me that causes you to want to leap to the defence of perhaps the most malicious troll this forum has ever seen ~ even though you don't have a clue what you are talking about?
You, dive and Ghost are simply gang trolling me - just like you did to that Roman guy in 2018 until he turned the tables on you and beat you at your own game.

dive was so traumatized by that Roman guy’s trolling he nearly had a nervous breakdown, while you and Ghost were busy playing the victim and trying to get that Roman guy banned.

It was a very sorry chapter in the life of the Trolling Trio - that Roman guy took on all three of you and drove one of you into a near nervous breakdown and had the other two screaming “Uncle!” and begging for mercy.