1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 May '14 09:18
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    ummm my brain
    Why don't you use your brain instead of the Watchtower to interpret the Holy Bible?
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 May '14 09:53
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Why don't you use your brain instead of the Watchtower to interpret the Holy Bible?
    Why don't you jump from the Brooklyn bridge and give us all peace?
  3. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    13 May '14 14:11
    I have not added any extra meaning that is not there, the spinning wheel has been used as a symbol of simplicity and anti colonialism by Ghandi as on the Indian flag, is it so much of a stretch of the imagination to say that it may also be used to express industriousness, practical ability, resourcefulness, i don't think so. But if you wish to take ...[text shortened]... on you, for there are many levels of understanding and a literal interpretation is at the base.
    for there are many levels of understanding and a literal interpretation is at the base.

that will do.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 May '14 14:16
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    [b]for there are many levels of understanding and a literal interpretation is at the base.

that will do.[/b]
    ?
  5. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    13 May '14 14:56
    ?
    "a literal interpretation is at the base."

is essentially my point. the rest isnt so important and not worth arguing about.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree