Motivation of Atheists and Christ Deniers?

Motivation of Atheists and Christ Deniers?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
25 Mar 23

@ghost-of-a-duke said
"Champ" - The go to word of the poster repeatedly banned from the site by Russ for malicious trolling.
25 Jul 2022

"Any player will have their account removed once confirmed as a returning banned account."

~ Russ

If you want change

Vote for it!

Moves
25 Mar 23
1 edit

@ghost-of-a-duke said
"Champ" - The go to word of the poster repeatedly banned from the site by Russ for malicious trolling.
Suzianne repeatedly accused FMF and myself of “driving him (Romans1009) off of the site, even though she new Russ banned him again and again.

Edit: you were excused the accusation for some reason.

P

Moves
25 Mar 23

@divegeester said
Suzianne repeatedly accused FMF and myself of “driving him (Romans1009) off of the site, even though she new Russ banned him again and again.

Edit: you were excused the accusation for some reason.
Yes, she should have been banned for daring to accuse you and FMF of something.

P

Moves
25 Mar 23

@divegeester said
Then his reply to Moonbus was obfuscation.

Moonbus said “you worship words”
KellyJay replied “I do not worship words, but I do the Word, however”

So he’s either saying that he worships the words of the bible in their completeness as a book, or he’s saying he worships Jesus and using “Word” as a sort of dodge to evade Moonbus’.

KellyJay is in one of his little ...[text shortened]... he might be speaking to you. Especially if he sees you as not disagreeing with him, so you ask him.
Don’t have to ask him. In my mind, that’s obviously what he was referring to.

If you want change

Vote for it!

Moves
25 Mar 23

@plantermoo said
Yes, she should have been banned for daring to accuse you and FMF of something.
She accuses me of stuff all the time, virtually every day, and has never been banned for it.

If you want change

Vote for it!

Moves
25 Mar 23

@plantermoo said
Don’t have to ask him. In my mind, that’s obviously what he was referring to.
In my mind it obviously wasn’t what he was referring to.

P

Moves
25 Mar 23

@divegeester said
In my mind it obviously wasn’t what he was referring to.
Then why’d he capitalize “Word” the way it’s capitalized in chapter 1 of the Gospel of John?

If you want change

Vote for it!

Moves
25 Mar 23

@plantermoo said
Then why’d he capitalize “Word” the way it’s capitalized in chapter 1 of the Gospel of John?
To obfuscate, as I said earlier.

He’s here thumbing down, watching 😄

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
25 Mar 23
1 edit

@plantermoo said
No need to concern yourself with his complaints, it doesn't matter what is said to him he complains about anything with some, it is all about strife and agitation, not understanding.

F

Moves
25 Mar 23

@kellyjay said
No need to concern yourself with his complaints, it doesn't matter what is said to him he complains about anything with some, it is all about strife and agitation, not understanding.
Oh the irony.

Moves
25 Mar 23

@kellyjay said
The truth is not a matter of beliefs only, if something is true, it is just that true. If I have beliefs that are about reality, they can come from science or religion where they come from doesn't alter the facts about my belief being true or not. There isn't a distinction without a difference when it comes to science and religious thoughts, they either reflect reality or don't.
So you accept of course the possibility that science and not religion represents the truth and that you are wrong in your beliefs?

If you want change

Vote for it!

Moves
25 Mar 23

@kellyjay said
How has your relationship with Jesus allowed you to become such a small-minded sulky man?

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
25 Mar 23

@ghost-of-a-duke said
So you accept of course the possibility that science and not religion represents the truth and that you are wrong in your beliefs?
I accept that what is true is not dependent on me in any way shape or form only reality and because of that either through science or religion we can find the truth. It is not an either-or concerning the truth. We can confuse things by making statements that we say are based on either and be wrong about how we are viewing our sources, just as easily as getting them correctly understood and getting them right.

Do you accept that your views about religion can hide things from you due to philosophical reasons alone not reality itself?

Moves
25 Mar 23

@kellyjay said
I accept that what is true is not dependent on me in any way shape or form only reality and because of that either through science or religion we can find the truth. It is not an either-or concerning the truth. We can confuse things by making statements that we say are based on either and be wrong about how we are viewing our sources, just as easily as getting them correctly ...[text shortened]... views about religion can hide things from you due to philosophical reasons alone not reality itself?
So the answer is 'yes,' for all you know, the truth could be that God does not exist and nothing you say or do can change that.

Your last question is undecipherable.

F

Moves
25 Mar 23

@kellyjay said
I accept that what is true is not dependent on me in any way shape or form only reality and because of that either through science or religion we can find the truth. It is not an either-or concerning the truth. We can confuse things by making statements that we say are based on either and be wrong about how we are viewing our sources, just as easily as getting them correctly understood and getting them right.
So you accept that your religious views might be "confusing things" and rendering you unable to discern the truth?