1. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    06 May '14 18:08
    Originally posted by Great King Rat
    Unfortunately I mostly browse using my Ipad's browser, so I'll still see his crap. Such is life.
    Android is also a pisser in that they make life difficult for extensions.

You'd think they'd jump at the chance to steal some market share, but nooooo.
  2. Joined
    24 Apr '10
    Moves
    06 May '14 18:36
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    Android is also a pisser in that they make life difficult for extensions.

You'd think they'd jump at the chance to steal some market share, but nooooo.
    Gotta give 'm some credits for sticking to what they believe in, though. I'm amazed it's still not possible to watch flash animation thru Android.

"So the rest of the world uses Flash, do they? Well, fvck 'm! We're Apple and we don't like Flash. Deal with it!"
  3. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    06 May '14 21:41
    Originally posted by Great King Rat
    Gotta give 'm some credits for sticking to what they believe in, though. I'm amazed it's still not possible to watch flash animation thru Android.

"So the rest of the world uses Flash, do they? Well, fvck 'm! We're Apple and we don't like Flash. Deal with it!"
    The arrogance of Steve Jobs lives on.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 May '14 03:15
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Dem God-haters got nuttin' betta to do den thumb they noses at all things pure.
    I think you mean thumb dey noses at all things pure El Toro Poo Poo.
  5. Joined
    26 Feb '09
    Moves
    11 May '14 03:52
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    [b]My Friends, I'm Dying...

And, yes, so are each you... as are our friends and family members. We're all dying gradually and imperceptibly at the rate of one second every minute of every hour of each day. During our waking hours there are only three spheres to think about and reflect on: 1) The past with its memories, fragrant and otherwise; 2 ...[text shortened]... ive much serious thought to the unknown referred to as "eternity" or do you try to wish it away?[/b]
    I do not worry about dying. Death itself is a baptism into new life in Christ. In my death my work will be complete except for God's final act in me, my rising soon after.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree