1. Joined
    29 Jan '07
    Moves
    16 Mar '07 23:54
    i'm thinking of starting up a new religion, does anyone know how many people have to be followers in order for society to recognise it as a fully fledged religion..?

for starters... it's a sin to wake up early on a monday morning... this is bad for the soul as the soul needs rest

also, lust is good

that's about it for now, but every religion has to start somewhere, i'm off to write my book now
  2. Joined
    03 Sep '06
    Moves
    17 Mar '07 00:19
    Originally posted by eatmybishop
    i'm thinking of starting up a new religion, does anyone know how many people have to be followers in order for society to recognise it as a fully fledged religion..?

for starters... it's a sin to wake up early on a monday morning... this is bad for the soul as the soul needs rest

also, lust is good

that's about it for now, but every religion has to start somewhere, i'm off to write my book now
    it's a sin to wake up early on a monday morning

I really don't like to wake up early all the week long, will you change this for me.
  3. Joined
    02 Feb '06
    Moves
    17 Mar '07 02:10

also, lust is good

I'm with you so far. Make Guinness a part of every ceremony and I'm in.
  4. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    17 Mar '07 02:15
    i dont like rules
  5. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    17 Mar '07 03:12

also, lust is good

Just one, but you really have to believe it!
  6. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    17 Mar '07 04:27
    Originally posted by josephw
    Just one, but you really have to believe it!
    all the other gods have a lot of books
  7. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    17 Mar '07 13:44
    Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
    all the other gods have a lot of books
    What God(s)?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree