1. Joined
    08 May '07
    Moves
    24 Jul '07 00:19
    Who believes that ther will be a National Sunday Law in the next few years?
  2. tinyurl.com/ywohm
    Moves
    24 Jul '07 00:24
    Originally posted by marine bio
    http://www.playtheimmortalgame.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=69077

You already asked.
  3. Standard memberStregone
    Daniel
    Napoli, Italia
    Moves
    24 Jul '07 00:29
    I'm not sure what that is, but it sounds fishy; sort of christianize, and I am opposed!
  4. Joined
    08 May '07
    Moves
    24 Jul '07 00:38
    Hers what it is. The national sunday law is a law that would froce all christians in the USto worship on sunday. This will be enforced in the next few years due to another event like 9/11 or terrible natural disasters. I am a Seventh-Day Adventist and have been researching this for several years.
  5. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    24 Jul '07 01:24
    Originally posted by pawnhandler
    http://www.playtheimmortalgame.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=69077

You already asked.
    I knew my memory was not failing.
  6. Joined
    08 May '07
    Moves
    24 Jul '07 01:27
    Well, since my knowledge of the subject has increased since then, I decided to bring it up again.šŸ˜€
  7. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    24 Jul '07 04:21
    Hers what it is. The national sunday law is a law that would froce all christians in the USto worship on sunday. This will be enforced in the next few years due to another event like 9/11 or terrible natural disasters. I am a Seventh-Day Adventist and have been researching this for several years.
    Move to another country if you want a theocracy.

Nemesio
  8. Cape Town
    Moves
    24 Jul '07 11:48
    This will be enforced in the next few years due to another event like 9/11 or terrible natural disasters.
    How much are you willing to bet? You could make a lot of money. There are a lot of people (including myself) who would bet a large amount of money that it wont happen within the next 5 years.
  9. Joined
    08 May '07
    Moves
    24 Jul '07 12:02
    Ill still be on here in 5 years and it will happen and you will be suprised
  10. Standard memberStregone
    Daniel
    Napoli, Italia
    Moves
    24 Jul '07 12:25
    I see. I think I heard of that over a decade ago. Frankly the SABBATH is on Saturday. The Seventh-Day Adventist and the Jews have it right!
  11. Cape Town
    Moves
    24 Jul '07 13:17
    Ill still be on here in 5 years and it will happen and you will be surprised
    But you won't put your money where your mouth is. Seems that you are not so sure....
  12. Cape Town
    Moves
    24 Jul '07 13:18
    Originally posted by Stregone
    I see. I think I heard of that over a decade ago. Frankly the SABBATH is on Saturday. The Seventh-Day Adventist and the Jews have it right!
    The Christians have it right too. They also say that the SABBATH is on Saturday. Even an atheist like me thinks that the SABBATH is on Saturday.
  13. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    24 Jul '07 15:41
    Ill still be on here in 5 years and it will happen and you will be suprised
    Another meaningless, far-fetched, unsupported claim from a Seventh-Day Adventist. How droll!

Nemesio
  14. Joined
    08 May '07
    Moves
    24 Jul '07 17:56
    Excuse me! I know you did not just diss me and the seventh day adventists? It is not a far fetched idea and if you wnat proof of it do some research on the internet.lšŸ˜ 
  15. tinyurl.com/ywohm
    Moves
    24 Jul '07 18:33
    Excuse me! I know you did not just diss me and the seventh day adventists? It is not a far fetched idea and if you wnat proof of it do some research on the internet.lšŸ˜ 
    It's your claim, so the burden of proof is yours. You have links to actual government people claiming they will do this?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree