1. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    26 Jul '07 02:29
    Originally posted by kirksey957

What should I say to this woman of deep faith?
    Vaya con Dios.
  2. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    26 Jul '07 02:30
    Or...

God can help even murderers have a change of heart.
  3. Cape Town
    Moves
    26 Jul '07 06:221 edit
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    That would be cool show up to ER and have a gun shot wound and no one to help you.
    Somebody shot you in Church?

[edit]Many hospitals have a chapel so the ER could be put in there. Remember that the person planning this national Sunday law believes that the Sabbath is on Saturday so working in Church on Sunday should not be a problem.
  4. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    15 Aug '07 18:57
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Somebody shot you in Church?

[edit]Many hospitals have a chapel so the ER could be put in there. Remember that the person planning this national Sunday law believes that the Sabbath is on Saturday so working in Church on Sunday should not be a problem.
    There was a shooting at a Church in Missouri, three died.
  5. Cape Town
    Moves
    16 Aug '07 07:41
    The real question is whether the law states "you must go to church once on Sunday" or "you must not work on Sunday and must go to church" or "you must go to church from this time to this time" etc.
    If the requirement is that you must be in church at least once on Sunday then a simple shift system would take care of all the issues such as ER.
    A lot more than ERs would be an issue if everyone in the whole country would be required in Church at a given time on Sunday. Think about nuclear power plants for example or other critical facilities that require 24hour maintenance/monitoring. Airlines could not fly during those hours, trains could not run etc. All journeys that take more than 24hours could not be done on Sundays etc etc.
    But of course it is really just wishful thinking on the part of the original poster (who wont even put his money where his mouth is).
  6. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    16 Aug '07 07:46
    Originally posted by marine bio
    Who believes that ther will be a National Sunday Law in the next few years?
    Explain?
  7. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    16 Aug '07 19:56
    The real question is whether the law states "you must go to church once on Sunday" or "you must not work on Sunday and must go to church" or "you must go to church from this time to this time" etc.
    If the requirement is that you must be in church at least once on Sunday then a simple shift system would take care of all the issues such as ER.
    A lot more ...[text shortened]... nking on the part of the original poster (who wont even put his money where his mouth is).
    But truly you would be working by walking or driving or any other way you would get to Church.
  8. Joined
    08 May '07
    Moves
    20 Aug '07 15:28
    A lot more ...[text shortened]... nking on the part of the original poster (who wont even put his money where his mouth is).
    I still say that it will happen soon, like in a few years.
  9. tinyurl.com/ywohm
    Moves
    21 Aug '07 00:21
    And just how long has your church been saying that this is going to happen? Do you ever wonder why no other religion has claimed that such a thing is likely to happen?
  10. Cape Town
    Moves
    21 Aug '07 06:32
    You say it but you don't believe it. If you truly believe it then why wont you take a bet on it? Would you bet a large some of money that it would take place within the next 10 years?
    Do you believe it because your pastor or other religious leaders told you so? Surely you and they cant be claiming that the Bible or other book gives the date range 2007-2017 ?
  11. Standard memberGoatboysrevenge
    Justice 4 the 96
    Airstrip One
    Moves
    21 Aug '07 10:53

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

12. Joined
    08 May '07
    Moves
    21 Aug '07 15:29
    You say it but you don't believe it. If you truly believe it then why wont you take a bet on it? Would you bet a large some of money that it would take place within the next 10 years?
    Do you believe it because your pastor or other religious leaders told you so? Surely you and they cant be claiming that the Bible or other book gives the date range 2007-2017 ?
    I dont bet so I wont take you up on that deal, but I still say that it will happen soon. If you look up signs of the end of time in the bible you will see that there are wars and rumors of wars, knowledge has increased. Everything but the spread of the gospel to the whole world and great persecution of Gods chosen people has already happened. The seventh day adventist dont have a set reange of years which the great persecuiton will happen. We go by the bible and the bible only. Try ad prove me wrong from the Bible that great persecution will not happen soon.
  13. Joined
    24 Apr '05
    Moves
    21 Aug '07 22:47
    I dont bet so I wont take you up on that deal, but I still say that it will happen soon. If you look up signs of the end of time in the bible you will see that there are wars and rumors of wars, knowledge has increased. Everything but the spread of the gospel to the whole world and great persecution of Gods chosen people has already happened. The seven ...[text shortened]... e bible only. Try ad prove me wrong from the Bible that great persecution will not happen soon.
    You sure are convincing.
  14. Standard memberSwissGambit
    Caninus Interruptus
    Moves
    21 Aug '07 22:56
    If you look up signs of the end of time in the bible you will see that there are wars and rumors of wars, knowledge has increased.
    What a stunning, precise prediction!

It could indicate almost any time in human history after the verse was written.
  15. tinyurl.com/ywohm
    Moves
    22 Aug '07 01:06
    I dont bet so I wont take you up on that deal, but I still say that it will happen soon. If you look up signs of the end of time in the bible you will see that there are wars and rumors of wars, knowledge has increased. Everything but the spread of the gospel to the whole world and great persecution of Gods chosen people has already happened. The seven ...[text shortened]... e bible only. Try ad prove me wrong from the Bible that great persecution will not happen soon.
    There have always been wars and rumours of wars, and knowledge has always been increasing. What else do you have that separates now from a hundred years ago or a hundred years from now?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree