1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    31 May '12 04:27
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    Yeah, it would be an exceptional design. But there would be no question that the design follows an idea in nature, and not the other way around.
    My guess is that all design that man has done had already been done in another one of God's creations at the beginning.
  2. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    31 May '12 07:54
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    My guess is that all design that man has done had already been done in another one of God's creations at the beginning.
    You believe in a multiverse now?
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    31 May '12 08:02
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    You believe in a multiverse now?
    No.
  4. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    31 May '12 09:33
    So "one of gods creations refers to ... ?" I thought you were alluding to other Creations. Your use of English leaves you open to interpretation ...

i assume your statement is that Man cannot design anything that god has not already designed?

Yes?
    No?
  5. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    31 May '12 09:382 edits
    Who care? I am not here to do your bidding.
    Who care?

you mean nobody should care what the point of your thread is?
    -perhaps you are right for once.
    But if you truly believe that nobody should care what the point of your thread is then why did you bother making it?
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 Jun '12 06:22
    So "one of gods creations refers to ... ?" I thought you were alluding to other Creations. Your use of English leaves you open to interpretation ...

i assume your statement is that Man cannot design anything that god has not already designed?

Yes?
    No?
    I did not say, "one of gods creations". I said, "one of God's creations". You knew very well I was referring to other creations of God besides mankind. I have never brought up any idea about God creating other universes. Since you are going to be dishonest like that and insulting my use of English on top of that, I will no longer answer any of your posts. I am sure you want be disappointed, since you do not believe me anyway.
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    01 Jun '12 06:29
    Originally posted by humy
    Who care?

you mean nobody should care what the point of your thread is?
    -perhaps you are right for once.
    But if you truly believe that nobody should care what the point of your thread is then why did you bother making it?
    I meant "who cares" if karoly aczel looks up to see what my links are about. Someone else might be interested in looking them up. I am not going to do whatever he wants me to do just to get him to look up the links.
  8. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    01 Jun '12 06:41
    I meant "who cares" if karoly aczel looks up to see what my links are about. Someone else might be interested in looking them up. I am not going to do whatever he wants me to do just to get him to look up the links.
    So how is he and the rest of us supposed to know the point of your thread if you don't tell us?
    Why should we waste much time tediously going through your links just to try and guess what the point is to your thread just because you are either just too lazy to just tell us the point or are just wasting our time by making as think there is a point and make us go through a wild goose chase looking for this non-existent point?

What is the point of this thread?
  9. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    01 Jun '12 06:45
    ... I will no longer answer any of your posts. I am sure you want be disappointed, since you do not believe me anyway.
    You never truly answer any question I put to you.
  10. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    01 Jun '12 07:242 edits
    You never truly answer any question I put to you.
    His problem is that he either dishonestly just answered his own questions and pretends that those are the "answers" to ours or he stupidly equates a mere “response” with being an “answer”; just like an obnoxious politician who doesn't really answer questions but just pretends to.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 Jun '12 11:291 edit
    So how is he and the rest of us supposed to know the point of your thread if you don't tell us?
    Why should we waste much time tediously going through your links just to try and guess what the point is to your thread just because you are either just too lazy to just tell us the point or are just wasting our time by making as think there is a point and make us g ...[text shortened]... gh a wild goose chase looking for this non-existent point?

What is the point of this thread?
    The title of the thread is "Nature's Impossible Design" and if you had looked at the videos, it should be clear to even you numbnuts that the point was to show that nature was designed and impossible to occur by random chance. But noooo! You numbnuts can't simply view the video first before making stupid statements and asking dumb questions.
  12. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    02 Jun '12 11:473 edits
    The title of the thread is "Nature's Impossible Design" and if you had looked at the videos, it should be clear to even you numbnuts that the point was to show that nature was designed and impossible to occur by random chance. But noooo! You numbnuts can't simply view the video first before making stupid statements and asking dumb questions.
    nature was designed and impossible to occur by random chance.

nature wasn't designed NOR occurred by random chance.

the point was to show that nature was designed and impossible to occur by random chance.

the videos don’t show this and we are generally not claiming that nature occurred “by random chance” nor are we saying it was intelligently designed.
    So if that was the “point”, that “point” was not demonstrated and was flawed anyway.
    Depending on which part/aspect of nature you are referring to, it is either formed my natural processes which are NOT purely random or is just a brute fact.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 Jun '12 14:26
    nature was designed and impossible to occur by random chance.

nature wasn't designed NOR occurred by random chance.

the point was to show that nature was designed and impossible to occur by random chance.

the videos don’t show this and we are generally not claiming that nature occurred “by random chance” nor are we say ...[text shortened]... , it is either formed my natural processes which are NOT purely random or is just a brute fact.
    And the evidence is right under your nose. Maybe that is why you can not see it.
  14. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    02 Jun '12 17:191 edit
    And the evidence is right under your nose. Maybe that is why you can not see it.
    “evidence” of what?
    That nature did not occur “by random chance” ? -if so, we are not claiming that nature itself occurred “by random chance”.
    That nature occurred by intelligent design? -if so, then neither your videos nor anything within our sensory experience shows this.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    02 Jun '12 17:31
    “evidence” of what?
    That nature did not occur “by random chance” ? -if so, we are not claiming that nature itself occurred “by random chance”.
    That nature occurred by intelligent design? -if so, then neither your videos nor anything within our sensory experience shows this.
    We have the Holy Bible.
    We have the creation.
    Scientist say the creation looks as though it was designed.
    We now know there is DNA in the cell that carry the instruction information for building a reproduction of the orignal - evidence of an intelligence.

How is it possible that the Atheists can honestly deny the obvious?
    God must of done it.

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree