1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    05 Jun '12 11:33
    Originally posted by humy
    -in other words, those arguments/evidence consist of all the usual creationist crap of lies, misinformation and twisted logic -thank you.
    No. not at all. I will stake my honest word that there are no lies in these. Test me.
  2. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    05 Jun '12 11:35
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    No. not at all. I will stake my honest word that there are no lies in these. Test me.
    If you believe they are not lies then that doesn't change the fact that they are.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    05 Jun '12 12:02
    If you believe they are not lies then that doesn't change the fact that they are.
    Yes, it does.
  4. Joined
    06 Mar '12
    Moves
    05 Jun '12 12:10
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Yes, it does.
    What?
    You mean that you believe that, just merely by personally believing the claims on a web link are not lies, you can make them definitely not lies or at least make them less likely to be lies?
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    05 Jun '12 12:20
    What?
    You mean that you believe that, just merely by personally believing the claims on a web link are not lies, you can make them definitely not lies or at least make them less likely to be lies?
    It depends on what it is. 😏

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree