1. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Nov '14 02:10
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Now you are using logic? When did THAT happen? Goddidit is your usual answer.
    I would estimate it happened about 6,000 Years ago. What do you think?
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    15 Nov '14 05:03
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I would estimate it happened about 6,000 Years ago. What do you think?
    I don't care what you think any more. You in fact don't think. You are a troll, only interested in destruction of sciences that refutes your YEC stance. You are a one trick pony, always have been and always will. That is the big difference between you and me. I can change given new REAL evidence, not just some sop with an agenda riven video. Change is impossible for you, that is why you are and always will be a troll. I have my trollometer running and I can smell your kind a mile off.

You don't run by reason, you have given up that human ability long ago in favor of your ultra deep programming in your self lobotomized what is left of your brain.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Nov '14 07:06
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I don't care what you think any more. You in fact don't think. You are a troll, only interested in destruction of sciences that refutes your YEC stance. You are a one trick pony, always have been and always will. That is the big difference between you and me. I can change given new REAL evidence, not just some sop with an agenda riven video. Change is impos ...[text shortened]... ago in favor of your ultra deep programming in your self lobotomized what is left of your brain.
    I wish to correct or clarify true science of life from the misguided science fiction of evolution magic that is being masqueraded as real science. It is clear from the evidence that original creatures that have been created and given life by God have also been coded within the DNA with the instructions for replication and reproduction of themselves after there kind just as the Holy Bible says.

I believe it is clear that this is top down programming from the creator God and not a bottom up evolutionary process by random undirected accumulation of small changes over billions of years by many freak accidents in the natural world.
  4. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    15 Nov '14 07:09
    The most logical and reasonable explanation is that God did it. 😏
    The most logical and reasonable explanation is that god doesn't even exist. 😏
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Nov '14 07:16
    Originally posted by C Hess
    The most logical and reasonable explanation is that god doesn't even exist. 😏
    The fool has said in his heart, "There is no God."

Psalm 14:1
  6. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    15 Nov '14 07:401 edit
    [b]The fool has said in his heart, "There is no God."

Psalm 14:1[/b]
    No, that's the oldest trick in the book: no one wants to be perceived as a fool, so those that suffers from the affliction of an uncritical, uneducated and weak mind, will (through that passage and others like it) be easily tricked into falling in line. The objective: to amass an army of dummies for future work you don't want to do yourself.

Oh, didn't you know? For being so clever as to believe in the unseen, unheard and unreal entity we speak of, and for following our every command, you're the smart one, and there's gonna be a great reward for you. Oh yes, a fantastic reward indeed - once you're dead, that is. But if you don't buy into this you're a fool, and you deserve to be punished - in fact you will be punished.

It's made obvious once you step out of the opinionbox of religion. Here, let me give you a hand. First, develop your critical thinking skills, and apply them to everything (yes, even science). Then look statements up. Don't let any one person tell you what is and isn't true, but investigate (if it matters to you), always. Finally, don't be ashamed if you find you have to change your mind about previously held beliefs - that would be the hallmark of a great learning intellect.

You're welcome, fool. 😏
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Nov '14 08:14
    No, that's the oldest trick in the book: no one wants to be perceived as a fool, so those that suffers from the affliction of an uncritical, uneducated and weak mind, will (through that passage and others like it) be easily tricked into falling in line. The objective: to amass an army of dummies for future work you don't want to do yourself.

Oh, didn't yo ...[text shortened]... beliefs - that would be the hallmark of a great learning intellect.

You're welcome, fool. 😏
    As a dog returns to its vomit, so fools repeat their folly.
    Proverbs 26:11
  8. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    15 Nov '14 08:23
    [b]As a dog returns to its vomit, so fools repeat their folly.
    Proverbs 26:11[/b]
    So, you are the fool? I'm sorry, I thought you called me a fool. 😳
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Nov '14 08:34
    So, you are the fool? I'm sorry, I thought you called me a fool. 😳
    I did not call anyone a fool. I just quoted God's word.
  10. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    15 Nov '14 09:181 edit
    I did not call anyone a fool. I just quoted God's word.
    Which in effect is to call any unbeliever a fool. The irony of your second "quote" (in light of your first) is what I wanted to put across there. I guess I failed.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Nov '14 09:33
    Which in effect is to call any unbeliever a fool. The irony of your second "quote" (in light of your first) is what I wanted to put across there. I guess I failed.
    Do you see a man wise in his own eyes? There is more hope for a fool than for him.
    Proverbs 26:12
  12. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    15 Nov '14 10:00
    [b]Do you see a man wise in his own eyes? There is more hope for a fool than for him.
    Proverbs 26:12[/b]
    Well, that I can agree with.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Nov '14 10:06
    Well, that I can agree with.
    maybe we should quit while we still agree.
  14. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    15 Nov '14 10:16
    maybe we should quit while we still agree.
    Where's the fun in that? We should find something else to disagree on though, because all this bible talk is making me weary. 🙄
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    15 Nov '14 18:37
    Where's the fun in that? We should find something else to disagree on though, because all this bible talk is making me weary. 🙄
    And evolution magic and billions of years of imaginary history is stupid and boring.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree