1. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    22 Jul '06 00:26
    Adam named Earth when he didn't sin. Eve wasn't created yet. Earth is land yes. Mere mortals name the planet Earth but in reality Earth is the land unpon which humans dwell. Water is water.

Humans also named Mars and Uranus(your anus)

Hunans aren't that in touch whith the spiritual aspects of things. the main concern of men is to join their bodies with women. That is the only thing sex does. You also lose life when you ejaculate. FYI
  2. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    22 Jul '06 00:32
    The Prophecy is being fulfilled so the Illuminati are exactly what they are, and nothing elise.πŸ˜ πŸ˜€πŸ˜ πŸ˜ 
  3. Standard memberUmbrageOfSnow
    All Bark, No Bite
    Playing percussion
    Moves
    22 Jul '06 00:33
    Originally posted by royaltystatement

Hunans aren't that in touch whith the spiritual aspects of things. the main concern of men is to join their bodies with women. That is the only thing sex does. You also lose life when you ejaculate. FYI
    Uranus was named for the Greek god of the sky/Zeus' Grandpa, not Adam's buttocks. FYI

I would like to think that while joining one's body with a woman is certianly a concern, there are other, more socially productive things which I, and many other men, strive to acomplish, and suceed fairly often.

You don't lose any more life when you ejaculate than when you blow your nose. Actually less, your nose (hopefully) has far greater biodiversity than your urethra, which should be pretty much aseptic.
  4. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    22 Jul '06 00:42
    Sperm is life, your life which is in you naturally. When you lose it, you lose your life.
    I sometimes wonder why science contridicts religion, but I realize that GOD grants even the devil himself success at capturing souls, so Science is successful as well.
    When you can catch the wind in your hand, or grasp oil or gas, which is incredibly expensive, then your eyes will be opened. Though you do not or may not believe the truth for YOURSELF, that doesn't change the fact that it is REAL, and the very reason you have life in you at this moment is to praise and worship the GOD of Heaven and His son.
    πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
  5. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    22 Jul '06 00:48
    SILENCE😠
  6. Standard memberUmbrageOfSnow
    All Bark, No Bite
    Playing percussion
    Moves
    22 Jul '06 00:57
    Sperm is life, your life which is in you naturally. When you lose it, you lose your life.
    I sometimes wonder why science contridicts religion, but I realize that GOD grants even the devil himself success at capturing souls, so Science is successful as well.
    When you can catch the wind in your hand, or grasp oil or gas, which is incredibly expen ...[text shortened]... u have life in you at this moment is to praise and worship the GOD of Heaven and His son.
    πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
    Actually I would advise against attempting to grasp gasoline, it really dries out your skin...
  7. Standard memberUmbrageOfSnow
    All Bark, No Bite
    Playing percussion
    Moves
    22 Jul '06 00:59
    The reason I have life at this moment is that my Dad apparently gave up some of his life into my Mom.
  8. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    22 Jul '06 01:01
    While in WedlockπŸ˜€
  9. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    22 Jul '06 01:01
    God made all humans from dirt to worship his son Jesus Christ.
    What a narcassist.
  10. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    22 Jul '06 01:06
    Yeah. Truth is like salt. It was really sand. HA HA HAπŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
  11. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    22 Jul '06 01:111 edit
    When you can catch the wind in your hand, or grasp oil or gas, which is incredibly expen u have life in you at this moment is to praise and worship the GOD of Heaven and His son.
    πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
    Oh deary deary me. You really need to go out and get yourself some education son, it's a wonderful thing. You wonder why science contradicts religion sometimes? Well I can tell you that one. It's because there is more evidence against the biblical account than for it. For example, the formation of the world. The bible says it was created in 6 days by a man with a long beard in the sky. Science has measured the age of the earth many times, using different rocks from different places, and using a variety of techniques. We've also measured the age of the moon. The moon comes out at 4.2 billion years old, the earth somewhere a little older than 4.5 billion years old. The sun, based on it's spectral emissions is around 6 billion years old, and gravitational theory can explain how the planet, and indeed the solar system, aggregated. We know the sun is older than the earth. We know, from all the fossil evidence that has every been uncovered that land plants go back no further than 400 million years ago. Much younger than the sun, indeed, one tenth the time that life has existed on the planet. The bible however, puts land plants in existance before the sun. Both cannot be right, and the evidence does not support the bible.
  12. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    22 Jul '06 01:16
    Shut up.
    Lean not on your own understanding.
    God looks down from Heaven and laughs at the knowlege that man has gained on his own apart from God,
    The Earth is the footstool of God.
    Science is merely true lies. Yeah we appear to be similar to apes and chimpanzees, but only scientists evolved from them.
  13. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    22 Jul '06 01:18
    Shut up.
    Lean not on your own understanding.
    God looks down from Heaven and laughs at the knowlege that man has gained on his own apart from God,
    The Earth is the footstool of God.
    Science is merely true lies. Yeah we appear to be similar to apes and chimpanzees, but only scientists evolved from them.
    What's wrong, can't stand the truth?

Tell you what - you're god is so wonderful, you go jump off a building, be with him sooner.
  14. The sky
    Moves
    22 Jul '06 01:18
    Yeah we appear to be similar to apes and chimpanzees, but only scientists evolved from them.
    Good for the scientists. Pity that you haven't come that far in evolution.
  15. Joined
    21 Jul '06
    Moves
    22 Jul '06 01:20
    Your truth is a true lie.
    It's amazing to me how quickly a human will attempt to threaten the life of those spreading the word of GOD. Just like they did Christ.
    I wait for the rapture.
    Untill then

Peace

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree