1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    11 Oct '13 20:51
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    download the revised and truly superlative New World Translation from jw.org the only official site of Jehovahs Witnesses on the internet.

Download is in pdf format.
    come on, robbie, you still have 20 secs left of your 30.

no wonder you guys don't do commercials.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Oct '13 20:53
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    come on, robbie, you still have 20 secs left of your 30.

no wonder you guys don't do commercials.
    I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about and apparently neither do you! 😵
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Oct '13 22:252 edits
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    bwahaha, so your an expert on translation and claim to know what motivated the writing committee of the New world Translation yet have no way of knowing what an accurate translation is nor of what motivated them, that's brilliant, you couldn't make this stuff up. I find it rather puzzling that you haven't even read his book but somehow feel qualified to comment on those who have, bitchin forum that a way ------> neeeeeeext!
    You say "neeeext" as though you have in some vague but bizarrely arrogant way addressed the challenges being out to you. Perhaps if you had the courage to stop pretending, ignoring and and blathering the JW dogma you have been indoctrinated with you may get some serious engagement here.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree