New world!!!!

New world!!!!

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
10 Jul 12
1 edit

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramidology

Manny

Charles Taze Russell

In 1891 pyramidology reached a global audience when it was integrated into the works of Charles Taze Russell, founder of the Bible Student movement.[15] Russell however denounced the British-Israelite variant of pyramidology in an article called The Anglo-Israelitish Question .[16] Adopting Joseph Seiss's designation that the Great Pyramid of Giza was "the Bible in stone" Russell taught that it played a special part in God's plan during the "last days" basing his interpretation on Isaiah 19:19-20 which says - "In that day shall there be an altar (pile of stones) to the Lord in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar (Hebrew "matstebah" or monument) at the border thereof to the Lord. And it shall be for a sign, and for a witness unto the Lord of Hosts in the land of Egypt."[17] Two brothers, archaeologists John and Morton Edgar, as personal associates and supporters of Russell, wrote extensive treatises on the history, nature, and prophetic symbolism of the Great Pyramid in relation to the then known archaeological history, along with their interpretations of prophetic and Biblical chronology. They are best known for their two-volume work Great Pyramid Passages and Chambers, published in 1910 and 1913.[18]
Although most Bible Student groups continue to support and endorse the study of pyramidology from a Biblical perspective, the Jehovah's Witnesses, who emerged from the original Bible Student Movement in 1931, have abandoned pyramidology entirely.[19]

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
10 Jul 12

Originally posted by menace71
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramidology

Manny

Charles Taze Russell

In 1891 pyramidology reached a global audience when it was integrated into the works of Charles Taze Russell, founder of the Bible Student movement.[15] Russell however denounced the British-Israelite variant of pyramidology in an article called The Anglo-Israelitish Question ...[text shortened]... he original Bible Student Movement in 1931, have abandoned pyramidology entirely.[19]
It's a massive insult to the intelligence of the people who built the pyramids, trying to convince people they were so stupid back 4000 years ago, they could NEVER have come up with the means to build it themselves. THEREFORE it is obvious they had to have had help from of course, extraterrestrial aliens ( Who had nothing better to do than help primitive men build monuments) I wonder if anyone ever asked WHY would they want to do that? What exactly would these supposed aliens get out of it by doing that?

Can't win a game of

38N Lat X 121W Lon

Moves
10 Jul 12

But a prophet who presumes to speak in my name anything I have not commanded him to say, or a prophet who speaks in the name of other gods, must be put to death. You may say to yourselves, "How can we know when a message has not been spoken by the LORD?" If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the LORD does not take place or come true, that is a message the LORD has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously. Do not be afraid of him.—Deuteronomy 18:20-22 NIV

Fear not the WTS !!!! They are false prophets by this standard above

Manny

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
21 Jul 12

Originally posted by sonhouse
It's a massive insult to the intelligence of the people who built the pyramids, trying to convince people they were so stupid back 4000 years ago, they could NEVER have come up with the means to build it themselves. THEREFORE it is obvious they had to have had help from of course, extraterrestrial aliens ( Who had nothing better to do than help primitive m ...[text shortened]... uld they want to do that? What exactly would these supposed aliens get out of it by doing that?
I'm not exactly sure what they get out of it but one article I read said that it was related to the shape of the pyramid. Also that the Washington monument has a little pyramid on top of it and no high buildings around (possible to not interfere with whatever these things are used for. Possibly a transmitter of some kind. )

Of course it could be all bull crap but it has been proven through many sources that the government has been dishing out mis/dis information for ages.
They really buggered up the Roswell explanation.
Now they are far more advanced and whatever they are doing, I believe it will fail.
They didn't give the public much credit then and now I think they are just as lost as the rest of the populace. After all, like you say ,why make these huge things to bury kings in? Pyramids with 400 tonne blocks!!
Some source believe the great pyramid to be a spiritual initiation tool of some kind.
I guess time will tell.