1. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    09 Feb '06 17:47
    Originally posted by Halitose
    Why? What would be the evolutionist's claim?

Did males evolve (devolve) from females? Did ancestral males suckle the young? Ludicrous.

According to the TEO, male/female differentiation happened (evolved) much earlier than when mammals evolved from reptiles. There were already males and females long before females evolved breast-feeding.

This would ...[text shortened]... ss all knowledge of the Creator’s intentions, which has never been a claim of creation theory.
    What a doofus.
  2. Standard memberHalitose
    I stink, ergo I am
    On the rebound
    Moves
    09 Feb '06 17:50
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    What a doofus.
    Thanks. Care to refute any of my statements?
  3. London
    Moves
    09 Feb '06 17:551 edit
    Originally posted by Halitose
    Thanks. Care to refute any of my statements?
    According to Scribbles-logic, he already has. Refutation by sarcasm!

EDIT: I think we should call it the 'Johnson-Scribbles Method' - I say you're an idiot; I refute you thus!
  4. Standard memberHalitose
    I stink, ergo I am
    On the rebound
    Moves
    09 Feb '06 17:59
    Originally posted by lucifershammer
    According to Scribbles-logic, he already has. Refutation by sarcasm!
    I'm sure it's just a shot across the bow while he scrambles his rebuttal. 😀
  5. Standard memberHalitose
    I stink, ergo I am
    On the rebound
    Moves
    09 Feb '06 18:01
    Originally posted by lucifershammer
    EDIT: I think we should call it the 'Johnson-Scribbles Method' - I say you're an idiot; I refute you thus!
    Or as DavidC prefers: argumentum ad megasmugness.
  6. Standard memberHalitose
    I stink, ergo I am
    On the rebound
    Moves
    09 Feb '06 18:11
    What a doofus.
    Also, what would David Hasselhoff look like without nipples? Sad, very sad.
  7. Standard memberKnightWulfe
    Chess Samurai
    Yes
    Moves
    09 Feb '06 18:39
    Here is a theory that could be ported by a creationist -

Man has nipples because God's original design was human in his own image - he is, in a sense, a child bearer. When he chose to rip Eve from Adam's body (ribs) - eve was formed of man's basic shape, which included nipples - however, God chose to grant the female the gift of child bearing and rearing, thus gave her the mammory glands to do so. The male nipples remain, as that was part of God's original design.
  8. Joined
    17 Jun '05
    Moves
    09 Feb '06 18:44
    Originally posted by KnightWulfe
    Here is a theory that could be ported by a creationist -

Man has nipples because God's original design was human in his own image - he is, in a sense, a child bearer. When he chose to rip Eve from Adam's body (ribs) - eve was formed of man's basic shape, which included nipples - however, God chose to grant the female the gift of child bearing and rear ...[text shortened]... mammory glands to do so. The male nipples remain, as that was part of God's original design.
    So God has nipples. Interesting.
  9. London
    Moves
    09 Feb '06 19:50
    Originally posted by Will Everitt
    So God has nipples. Interesting.
    Mormonism is infectious... 🙂
  10. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    09 Feb '06 22:44
    Originally posted by KnightWulfe
    Without going into lots of detail - Maybe man nipples are like the appendix - they used to serve some purpose (what? I don't know), but are no longer needed by the male body....
    Not exactly, more of a developmental thing. Human embryos are all created equal, and female. It's only during development that male embryos are masculinised by a rush of testosterone, that changes a whole host of things, it turns the organ that will become the cliteros into a penis and it changes the brain architecture.

In females Oestrogen is the great developer, but it's affects are more felt during puberty. At puberty, males receive more testosterone and females more oestrogen which develops our bodies and minds into fully developed, lovely individuals that we are!

So, to sum up, male nipples are a reminder of our uterine trans-genderal experience.
  11. Standard memberreader1107
    petting the cat
    On Clique Beach
    Moves
    09 Feb '06 23:11
    Explain the seemingly paradoxical fact that men have nipples. Base your analysis on the principles of either evolution or creationism.
    So that the creators of nipple rings have a market and thus don't turn to a life of crime to support their families. All part of God's plan to keep those families safe and fed.
  12. Standard memberColetti
    W.P. Extraordinaire
    State of Franklin
    Moves
    09 Feb '06 23:58
    Is the challenge too difficult for everybody so far?
    Do you have a problem with having nipples? Have you spoken to anyone about these issues? I wonder what Freud would say about your nipple problems?
  13. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    10 Feb '06 00:20
    Originally posted by Coletti
    Do you have a problem with having nipples? Have you spoken to anyone about these issues? I wonder what Freud would say about your nipple problems?
    Oh, greetings Coletti the Wise, Embassador of Christian Logic. Surely this topic has been discussed on your board. What do the sages over there say on the matter?
  14. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    10 Feb '06 03:13
    Originally posted by reader1107
    So that the creators of nipple rings have a market and thus don't turn to a life of crime to support their families. All part of God's plan to keep those families safe and fed.
    Sorry, but this makes no sense. If men never had nipples, male nipple rings would never have existed, there would be no niche market and no people trying to sell them.

Or, perhaps you are suggesting that all the criminals currently in circulation are simply male tampon retailers, out of business because men don't require tampons?
  15. Standard memberColetti
    W.P. Extraordinaire
    State of Franklin
    Moves
    10 Feb '06 04:44
    Oh, greetings Coletti the Wise, Embassador of Christian Logic. Surely this topic has been discussed on your board. What do the sages over there say on the matter?
    The belly-button issue has reared it's ugly head on occasion, but never the nipple.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree