1. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    30 Nov '05 19:15
    Originally posted by lucifershammer

For another, the dialectic is a good thing.
    Do you think it is a coincidence that the only two people I have ever encountered who actually admit believing this are you and ivanhoe?

Dialectic reasoning is useless and nonsensical.
  2. London
    Moves
    30 Nov '05 19:34
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    Do you think it is a coincidence that the only two people I have ever encountered who actually admit believing this are you and ivanhoe?

Dialectic reasoning is useless and nonsensical.
    So what?

Dialectic reasoning is useful in circumstances where mathematical logic cannot be applied - a fair set when it comes to the real world.
  3. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    30 Nov '05 20:06
    Originally posted by KneverKnight
    It's proof positive that religion is baloney; they can change the "ultimate truth" on no other authority than an acute sense of embarrassment. They make it up as they go along. Absurd.
    You are right that religion is baloney.

It is a relationship with the Lord that matters. Jesus can save you, religion can not save you.
  4. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    30 Nov '05 20:10
    Last October, seven months before he died, Pope John Paul asked the commission to come up with "a more coherent and enlightened way" of describing the fate of such innocent babes.

So he wanted to have it in a nice way put. LOL. he wanted to change it to make poeple happy instead of going by the word of God.
  5. Joined
    04 Aug '04
    Moves
    30 Nov '05 21:03
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    Last October, seven months before he died, Pope John Paul asked the commission to come up with "a more coherent and enlightened way" of describing the fate of such innocent babes.

So he wanted to have it in a nice way put. LOL. he wanted to change it to make poeple happy instead of going by the word of God.
    you're a 0 mascarading as a christian. took me awhile, though. i'll give u that much.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    30 Nov '05 22:05
    Originally posted by Bosse de Nage
    Is that what you think I think?
    Some people sit and think and some people sit. I do a little of both.😛
  7. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    01 Dec '05 02:12
    Originally posted by lioyank
    you're a 0 mascarading as a christian. took me awhile, though. i'll give u that much.
    ?

It is good though that you know what a true Christian is even if you don't think I am.

All I ask is that you accept Christ before you die.
  8. Forgotten
    Moves
    01 Dec '05 02:35
    the limbo was a contortionist dance
    it messed up my back
    im glad its gone
  9. Standard memberNemesio
    Ursulakantor
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Moves
    01 Dec '05 05:46

What does the 'Word of God' say about unbaptized babies who die?
  10. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    01 Dec '05 06:06
    Originally posted by Nemesio
    What does the 'Word of God' say about unbaptized babies who die?
    The Bible talks about if someone sins and knows that it is bad then they sin.

A baby is innocent, I would say that anyone under the age of 12 that dies is in heaven.
  11. Not Kansas
    Moves
    01 Dec '05 06:06

So, they make it up as they go along.
    Not just RCC, but your religion too, right?
    You know where the dead babies go, or do you?
  12. Standard memberRBHILL
    California
    Moves
    01 Dec '05 06:31
    Originally posted by KneverKnight
    So, they make it up as they go along.
    Not just RCC, but your religion too, right?
    You know where the dead babies go, or do you?
    I do, They are saved.

Being Baptised by water can't save you. It is an outward expression for your love for the Lord. You do it after you get saved.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree