1. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    11 Jan '15 02:20
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Do you have an response to my point that Jesus said that persecution of Christians would be because of his names sake, his NAME, JESUS. Not the name of Jehovah?

Edit: you asked me to show you what you don't know, to prove you are wrong. I'm trying to respond and have made two attempts now. This one about persecution in JESUS name and about your polytheism.

You can opt out if you want to.
    What do you not understand about I agree with you??????????????????

Yes Jesus said that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I must be talking to a brick.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Jan '15 09:46
    Originally posted by galveston75

You have not previously said that you "agree with me".

What is it you agree with me on that I've been trying to teach you (as you requested me to do remember)?

Is it about your polytheism or that Christians are not persecuted because or the name of "Jehovah", or is it both?

Please try to remain calm when "agreeing" with me, your habitual insults and abuse add nothing to your position

Thank you.

🙂
  3. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    11 Jan '15 13:15
    You have not previously said that you "agree with me".

What is it you agree with me on that I've been trying to teach you (as you requested me to do remember)?

Is it about your polytheism or that Christians are not persecuted because or the name of "Jehovah", or is it both?

Please try to remain calm when "agreeing" with me, your habitual insults and abuse add nothing to your position

Thank you.

🙂
    And you calling me dishonest is not insulting as well as a lie??????

I have NEVER ONCE been dishonest with you or any here at RHP so until you understand that, we will never be able to discuss anything.

Now I will for the umteenth time tell you we only worship ONE GOD and that is Jehovah. Either you completely miss what we believe or you are just having a blast twisting this all up to make us look bad with some weird two God thing that is in your mind, and I tend to believe that's what you are doing.
    We are crystal clear on that. Jesus is never to be worshipped as he himself even stated. All glory goes to his father Jehovah.
    I have no idea how to explain that in clearer terms. If you still don't believe it, that is your issue and no longer mine.

If you are still confused with this issue, go to our web site and learn more there as I have nothing else to say on this issue as this thread is about the "last days".

Thank you.....
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Jan '15 13:242 edits
    And you calling me dishonest is not insulting as well as a lie??????

I have NEVER ONCE been dishonest with you or any here at RHP so until you understand that, we will never be able to discuss anything.

Now I will for the umteenth time tell you we only worship ONE GOD and that is Jehovah. Either you completely miss what we believe or you are just ...[text shortened]... ve nothing else to say on this issue as this thread is about the "last days".

Thank you.....
    You (or robbie or both) have previously said that Jesus is the mighty God of Isaiah 9:6-7...

Unto us a Son is given;
    And the government will be upon His shoulder.
    And His name will be called
    Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God,
    Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

So you have a Mighty God, Jesus and an Almighty God who you call Jehovah.

2 Gods galveston75. That is called polytheism.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Jan '15 13:251 edit

What was it that you agreed with me about...?
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Jan '15 13:271 edit
    As requested by you Galveston75, I am "showing you things using scripture".

🙂
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Jan '15 13:42
    I have NEVER ONCE been dishonest with you or any here at RHP ...
    Last time you made this claim you were confronted with some of your fibs, you blanked it out, and then you disappeared for a week or two.
  8. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    11 Jan '15 13:52
    Originally posted by FMF
    Last time you made this claim you were confronted with some of your fibs, you blanked it out, and then you disappeared for a week or two.
    Again: "I have NEVER ONCE been dishonest with you or any here at RHP so until you understand that, we will never be able to discuss anything."
  9. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    11 Jan '15 13:59
    What was it that you agreed with me about...?
    Lol. really? Ok again...that his followers would be persecuted in his name. That is Jesus's name. Is that clear to you?
  10. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    11 Jan '15 14:01
    Originally posted by FMF
    The reason I do leave is not because of anyone here or what is being said. It has to do with my parents and lets leave it at that.....
  11. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    11 Jan '15 14:05
    "Is It Proper to Worship Jesus?"

Thoughout the centuries, many in Christendom have worshiped Jesus Christ as if he were Almighty God. Jesus himself, however, directed attention and worship only to Jehovah God. For example, when prodded to do an act of worship to the Devil, Jesus said: “It is Jehovah your God you must worship, and it is to him alone you must render sacred service.” (Matthew 4:10) Later Jesus instructed his disciples: “Do not call anyone your father on earth, for one is your Father, the heavenly One.”—Matthew 23:9.

To a Samaritan woman, Jesus described the type of worship that individuals must give to God. Their worship must be based on spirit and truth. Indeed, “the Father is looking for suchlike ones to worship him.” (John 4:23, 24) Yes, reverent adoration should be expressed only to God. To render worship to anyone or anything else would be a form of idolatry, which is condemned in both the Hebrew and the Greek Scriptures.—Exodus 20:4, 5; Galatians 5:19, 20.
  12. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    11 Jan '15 14:15
    Again: "I have NEVER ONCE been dishonest with you or any here at RHP so until you understand that, we will never be able to discuss anything."
    Never?

Here's a question for you - Have you studied evolution all your life?
  13. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    11 Jan '15 14:38
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Never?

Here's a question for you - Have you studied evolution all your life?
    Lol. Really? That is subjective is it not? Don't hijack this thread...........
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Jan '15 14:41
    The reason I do leave is not because of anyone here or what is being said. It has to do with my parents and lets leave it at that.....
    Last time you made the claim that you've never been dishonest here, and you were confronted with some examples, you just blanked it out.
  15. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Jan '15 14:46
    "Is It Proper to Worship Jesus?"

Thoughout the centuries, many in Christendom have worshiped Jesus Christ as if he were Almighty God. Jesus himself, however, directed attention and worship only to Jehovah God. For example, when prodded to do an act of worship to the Devil, Jesus said: “It is Jehovah your God you must worship, and it is to him alone yo ...[text shortened]... ch is condemned in both the Hebrew and the Greek Scriptures.—Exodus 20:4, 5; Galatians 5:19, 20.
    Are you going just avoid responding to my teaching you about your two Gods from Isaiah?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree