1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Jan '15 14:472 edits
    Originally posted by galveston75
    The reason I do leave is not because of anyone here or what is being said. It has to do with my parents and lets leave it at that.....
    More dishonesty.

Last time you left (flounced off) you said it was because of me. You made a massive fuss about it all. When you returned you launched a massive abuse against me calling me "slithery" and of "being like Satan".
  2. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    11 Jan '15 14:49
    Originally posted by FMF
    Last time you made the claim that you've never been dishonest here, and you were confronted with some examples, you just blanked it out.
    If you think I'm being dishonest, report me then.

I can see now the integrity of this forum is completely failing. No one respects anothers words here much less what the threads are supposed to be about when posted. I guess it's degraded to a free for all.
    It seems there are a few here that are set on ruining what this spiritual forum should be. It has become a sad picture and I hope someone with a voice that all respect can get it back on track...
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Jan '15 14:551 edit
    Are you going to address the point I made from Isaiah and Jesus being "Mighty god"?
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Jan '15 14:56
    If you think I'm being dishonest, report me then.
    Report you to whom? What are you on about?
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Jan '15 15:001 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    Report you to whom?
    To Jehovah, presumably.
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Jan '15 15:01
    I can see now the integrity of this forum is completely failing. No one respects anothers words here much less what the threads are supposed to be about when posted. I guess it's degraded to a free for all.
    Do you remember sending me an abusive PM with sexual insults in it and then later denying that you had, and then saying you'd reported me to moderators for telling people you'd sent me that "confidential" PM, and then later denying that you'd reported me to moderators etc. etc. You have some cheek ~ you of all people here ~ to try to lecture people about how the forum is "degraded". 🙂
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Jan '15 15:061 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    Do you remember sending me an abusive PM with sexual insults in it and then later denying that you had, and then saying you'd reported me to moderators for telling people you'd sent me that "confidential" PM, and then later denying that you'd reported me to moderators etc. etc. You have some cheek ~ you of all people here ~ to try to lecture people about how the forum is "degraded". 🙂
    And of course there was the "Forum Etiquette" thread debacle, where Galveston75 got caught fibbing about why he was unable to respond to certain posts, claiming he was away from the site caring for sick relatives when in fact he was on he site playing chess.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Jan '15 15:07
    Originally posted by divegeester
    And of course there was the "Forum Etiquette" thread debacle, where Galveston75 got caught fibbing about why he was unable to respond to certain posts, claiming he was away from the site caring for sick relatives when in fact he was on he site playing chess.
    Thread 158399
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Jan '15 15:152 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    Thread 158399
    Coincidentally at the end of that thread there is this post by me responding to robbie carrobie and proving that Galveston75 is being dishonest here in this thread today about only leaving this site due to sick relatives -robbie himself proves the point...

Originally posted by robbie carrobie in Thread 158399
    wow it must have been your kind treatment that made him renounce any intention of renewing his subscription, my bad, i should have remembered it was nothing to do with you chiding him over his ailing parents.

Reply by divegeester
    Yep it all my awful questions that made him avoid answering them, pretending not answering them was because of a sick relative, accusing me of revealing that information in public (when it was him), accusing me of trolling him in a PM, lying about all of the above several times until uncovered, threatening to leave the site and not leaving (again), threatening (several times) to report me for err.. asking questions, and then lying about the last time he reported someone, lying about what he posted in a PM to FMF, being proved by proper knob in this thread that he is a hypocrite and then after all this, claiming he is the victim.
  10. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    11 Jan '15 15:15
    Wow...what a ship of fools. And certianly no christians here at all, right Dive Dude, the one who can hardly quote a scripture. And I guess I'm a fool too for the time I've waisted speaking to you all.

2 Timothy 2:14 International Standard Version (ISV)

14) Remind others about these things, and warn them before God not to argue over words. Arguing does not do any good but only destroys those who are listening.

2 Timothy 2:16International Standard Version (ISV)

16) However, avoid pointless discussions. For people will become more and more ungodly

2 Timothy 2:23International Standard Version (ISV)

23) Do not have anything to do with foolish and stupid discussions, because you know they breed arguments.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Jan '15 15:18
    ...And certianly no christians here at all, right Dive Dude, the one who can hardly quote a scripture.
    You can feign being affronted in order to avoid addressing my post of course.

Unto us a Son is given;
    And the government will be upon His shoulder.
    And His name will be called
    Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God,
    Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

So you have a Mighty God, Jesus and an Almighty God who you call Jehovah.

2 Gods galveston75.
  12. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    11 Jan '15 15:20
    Lol. Really? That is subjective is it not? Don't hijack this thread...........
    Not hijacking the thread, you stated you have never been dishonest on this forum.

So, have you, or have you not 'studied evolution all your life'? It's a straight forward question which only requires a succinct reply
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Jan '15 15:23
    Wow...what a ship of fools. And certianly no christians here at all, right Dive Dude, the one who can hardly quote a scripture. And I guess I'm a fool too for the time I've waisted speaking to you all.
    Here is a list of the regular Christian posters here: KellyJay, RBHILL, Doward, RJHinds, Grampy Bobby, Pudgenik, sonship, whodey, divegeester, josephw, lemon lime, KingOnPoint, Checkbaiter, CalJust, Rajk999, menace71, FreakyKBH, yoctobyte.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    11 Jan '15 20:47
    Originally posted by FMF
    Here is a list of the regular Christian posters here: KellyJay, RBHILL, Doward, RJHinds, Grampy Bobby, Pudgenik, sonship, whodey, divegeester, josephw, lemon lime, KingOnPoint, Checkbaiter, CalJust, Rajk999, menace71, FreakyKBH, yoctobyte.
    I don't know why Galveston75 and robbie carrobie repeatedly insist that I and possibly others here are not Christians. I don't accuse them of not being Jehovah's Witnesses.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    11 Jan '15 21:472 edits
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Not hijacking the thread, you stated you have never been dishonest on this forum.

So, have you, or have you not 'studied evolution all your life'? It's a straight forward question which only requires a succinct reply
    He already explained this. He stated that he has studied throughout his life, in the literature of Jehovah witness and articles on the internet and elsewhere about the theory of evolution. Why you fail to comprehend this I cannot say. There was no dishonesty on his part and your attempt to imply that there is when he has already answered this is rather tedious, all things considered.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree