1. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    30 Apr '10 06:01
    Originally posted by black beetle
    Kindly please keep up worshiping your God according to your evaluation of the mind😵
    Ha!
  2. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    30 Apr '10 07:43
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Ha!
    Hopefully you could manage to get the Jewel purified😵
  3. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    30 Apr '10 16:24
    Remember that when you're flat on your face worshiping the God of all creation.
    No offence intended, but if there does turn out to be a God, and if the bible is his work, I'm not gonna be worshipping flat on my face or any other way. I'd rather be damned.
  4. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    30 Apr '10 20:15
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    No offence intended, but if there does turn out to be a God, and if the bible is his work, I'm not gonna be worshipping flat on my face or any other way. I'd rather be damned.
    Doubt it.
  5. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    30 Apr '10 20:25
    Doubt it.
    Betcha.
  6. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    30 Apr '10 20:261 edit
    Betcha.
    heh...your position is completely lost if he/she returns with

"double doubt it" 😲
  7. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    30 Apr '10 20:47
    Originally posted by Agerg
    heh...your position is completely lost if he/she returns with

"double doubt it" 😲
    Raise you a fiver

😛
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    01 May '10 00:45
    Me too.
    There is not much that I like about the persona of the projected christian god.
  9. Standard memberblack beetle
    Black Beastie
    Scheveningen
    Moves
    01 May '10 10:15
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Me too.
    There is not much that I like about the persona of the projected christian god.
    Ole Freakys' God is the drug that he takes in order to keep his delusion about the nature of the Floating World alive; hopefully he could manage to get the Jewel purified😵
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    01 May '10 11:01
    Originally posted by black beetle
    Ole Freakys' God is the drug that he takes in order to keep his delusion about the nature of the Floating World alive; hopefully he could manage to get the Jewel purified😵
    Yes...erm...I guess I should let Freaky reply, lest he think we are ganging up on him again...
  11. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    01 May '10 16:01
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Yes...erm...I guess I should let Freaky reply, lest he think we are ganging up on him again...
    Yeah, I was starting to feel so persecuted for my faith, I needed a little space for breathing and recomposing myself.

Not that my response is overly noteworthy, but I really have to chuckle when God naysayers consider their skepticism and/or rejection of the God of the Bible somehow capable of carrying enough weight or substance to knock someone out of their acceptance.

The arrogance associated is so overreaching as to inspire sustained belly laughs. Do you really think you've considered some little nugget that I might have overlooked? Some piece of the puzzle that I haven't considered? Not a one of you has questioned the Bible, the whole God thing more than me, and yet you deign to consider your information, your research as more compelling than mine. Hogwash.

The only other alternative is that you--- all of you--- are intellectually superior to me. I am humbled by a few of the intellects found herein, but I comforted by the fact that none of these can carry a candle to the giants of intellect who also happen to be Christians.

So, gang up, gang on, gang-a-pa-looza. Your tidal waves of surety have yet to lap the shore.
  12. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    01 May '10 16:04
    Yeah, I was starting to feel so persecuted for my faith, I needed a little space for breathing and recomposing myself.

Not that my response is overly noteworthy, but I really have to chuckle when God naysayers consider their skepticism and/or rejection of the God of the Bible somehow capable of carrying enough weight or substance to knock someone out of ...[text shortened]...
    So, gang up, gang on, gang-a-pa-looza. Your tidal waves of surety have yet to lap the shore.
    "Well, of course you 'know' it. All it takes is a predisposition coupled with a sanctimonious arrogance to see the crap spewing forth from everyone but the man in the mirror."
  13. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    01 May '10 16:41
    "Well, of course you 'know' it. All it takes is a predisposition coupled with a sanctimonious arrogance to see the crap spewing forth from everyone but the man in the mirror."
    I'm starting to think you really, really like me.
  14. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    The Flat Earth
    Moves
    01 May '10 16:51
    I'm starting to think you really, really like me.
    I really, really do.
  15. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    02 May '10 00:22

Not that my response is overly noteworthy, but I really have to chuckle when God naysayers consider their skepticism and/or rejection of the God of the Bible somehow capable of carrying enough weight or substance to knock someone out of ...[text shortened]...
    Lets get this str8-
    1.I do not consider myself above anyone.
    2.My intention is not to "knock" anyone "out of their acceptance."-(I mainly just like sharing views without jumping to any conclusions too much)

Like I said, I'm not in the business of ganging up.
    Your post smacks of serious paranioa.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree