1. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    16 Dec '07 10:36
    essentially, there are these fanatics who believe very bizarre government conspiracies of which i have no idea where they originated from. there is a huge conspiracy out there that we have been visited, invaded, and enslaved by aliens. the aliens are the reptilian humanoids, who are believed to be prsesidents and shape shifters, w/ at times scaly skin while they are shape shifting. i laughed at the thought of this and so does most everyone else except for the paranoid schizophrenic fanatics. the interesting thing though, when looking at videos from youtube and clicking on interesting "related videos" you can only go through so many before all of the videos have been deleted...
  2. At the Revolution
    Moves
    16 Dec '07 17:10
    Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
    essentially, there are these fanatics who believe very bizarre government conspiracies of which i have no idea where they originated from. there is a huge conspiracy out there that we have been visited, invaded, and enslaved by aliens. the aliens are the reptilian humanoids, who are believed to be prsesidents and shape shifters, w/ at times scaly skin ...[text shortened]... "related videos" you can only go through so many before all of the videos have been deleted...
    They're already here . . . In the forms of George Bush and Tom Ridge.

😀
  3. Standard memberamannion
    Andrew Mannion
    Melbourne, Australia
    Moves
    16 Dec '07 20:48
    Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
    essentially, there are these fanatics who believe very bizarre government conspiracies of which i have no idea where they originated from. there is a huge conspiracy out there that we have been visited, invaded, and enslaved by aliens. the aliens are the reptilian humanoids, who are believed to be prsesidents and shape shifters, w/ at times scaly skin ...[text shortened]... "related videos" you can only go through so many before all of the videos have been deleted...
    What's this got to do with spirituality?
  4. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    18 Dec '07 06:57
    Originally posted by amannion
    What's this got to do with spirituality?
    it was just interesting. it takes some faith to believe in reptilian humanoids, and only christians believe in them because they are thought to be demons or something like that.
  5. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    18 Dec '07 15:47
    Isn't NWO a faction with Scott Hall,Kevin Nash and Hulk Hogan?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree