1. PenTesting
    Moves
    08 Sep '18 23:47
    Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
    Ironic, seeing as how Obama was embraced by the Democrats and mainstream media as their messiah. Obama is a race-baiting Muslim sympathizer, a fraud, a liar, and a scumbag.
    Interesting how Christians get so caught up, involved and passionate about the things of this world. Things pertaining to the commandments of Christ are sidelined.
  2. Standard memberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    09 Sep '18 00:09
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    Interesting how Christians get so caught up, involved and passionate about the things of this world. Things pertaining to the commandments of Christ are sidelined.
    Interesting how a single sentence can be interpreted as "involved and passionate." Of course, the interpretation is ignorant and dishonest--as are 99% of your interpretations.
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    09 Sep '18 00:58
    Originally posted by @tom-wolsey
    Interesting how a single sentence can be interpreted as "involved and passionate." Of course, the interpretation is ignorant and dishonest--as are 99% of your interpretations.
    A single sentence which demonstrates where your heart is... Ironic, seeing as how Obama was embraced by the Democrats and mainstream media as their messiah. Obama is a race-baiting Muslim sympathizer, a fraud, a liar, and a scumbag.

I simply repeat what Jesus said. If that conflicts with your church doctrine then it is you that are ignorant and dishonest
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    09 Sep '18 01:03
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    its just disapointing isn;t it
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Sep '18 01:07
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Obama says we don't need a Messiah
    Why do you keep capitalizing the word "messiah"?
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Sep '18 10:50
    Originally posted by @thinkofone
    And speaking as a Democrat, that's when the Democratic Party has always made the biggest difference in the lives of the American people, when we led with conviction and principle and bold new ideas. The antidote to a government controlled by a powerful fear, a government that divides, is a government by the organized, energized, inclusive many. That's wh ...[text shortened]... learly and unequivocally, to Nazi sympathizers. How hard can that be? Saying that Nazis are bad.
    I had almost forgotten what a real President sounded like.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Sep '18 10:511 edit
    I just asked if we need a Messiah.

From your response, you don't offer a yes or no it seems.

My translation of what you just said is, we kinda do need a Messiah, only, we can't wait around for one, we just need to assume the role ourselves the best we can.

Is this correct?

As for politics, politics is all about division, which is why you have political opponents.
    As always, your intelligence doesn't measure up to your politics.

Why is it that you 'conservative Christians' are always a few pancakes short of a stack?

You do not have to be conservative to be a Christian. You're one of the reasons people stereotype Christians as being as dumb as the day is long.
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Sep '18 11:01
    Originally posted by @fmf
    Why do you keep capitalizing the word "messiah"?
    It's simply so that he can conflate the "Messiah" he is talking about with the "messiah" Obama was talking about.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Sep '18 11:14
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    It's simply so that he can conflate the "Messiah" he is talking about with the "messiah" Obama was talking about.
    I rather thought me posing the question to whodey had made this point already.
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    09 Sep '18 21:462 edits
    Originally posted by @fmf
    I rather thought me posing the question to whodey had made this point already.
    Questions are a fairly passive-aggressive way to "make a point".

You should probably just boldly "make your point" without weakly opening the conversation up to further lying by the one being asked. But then that opens you up to being confronted about your opinion. God forbid.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    09 Sep '18 21:55
    http://conservativefighters.com/news/obama-do-not-wait-for-a-savior-america-doesnt-need-a-messiah/

Who here agrees?
    What would you rather have as president; a sound secular humanist, or a deluded narcissistic “pussy-grabber”?
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Sep '18 22:34
    Questions are a fairly passive-aggressive way to "make a point".
    No they aren't. And besides, you 'make points' all the time by asking questions.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    09 Sep '18 22:38
    You should probably just boldly "make your point" without weakly opening the conversation up to further lying by the one being asked. But then that opens you up to being confronted about your opinion. God forbid.
    If whodey wants to engage in "further lying", it's up to him; it's not down to me or my question.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree