1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 May '13 23:46
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Are you seriously putting Obama on the same level as Dr. King. I would be ashamed to compare that deceiver with Dr. King in any way other than he is a black leader.

On the Ring:
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/10/10/does-obamas-mystery-ring-really-have-there-is-no-god-except-allah-inscribed-in-arabic/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=js3K1V6fcgE
    ...[text shortened]... prays to Allah at the White House
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=errwiYlXw-g

The instructor
    You know, you racist assshole, If Obama was republican, everything would be ok and you know it. For instance, Obama did 3/4 trillion in incentive money and he was a pariah in republican eyes, all the while conveniently forgetting your pet bush did EXACTLY the same thing with EXACTLY the same amount of money and 1/3 of that was totally unaccounted for, lost down the drain of a few rich republicans and their buddies for sure. All THAT crap was ok, but when Obama did it WITH accountability, now he is the devil.

You frigging bunch of racist hypocrites.
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    30 May '13 01:06
    Originally posted by SwissGambit
    Those crackpots are so full of it.

What it really says is
    One Prez to Rule them All
    One Prez to find them
    One Prez to Bring them All
    And in the Darkness bind Them
    LOL.

Okay, that was pretty good.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    30 May '13 01:09
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    You know, you racist assshole, If Obama was republican, everything would be ok and you know it. For instance, Obama did 3/4 trillion in incentive money and he was a pariah in republican eyes, all the while conveniently forgetting your pet bush did EXACTLY the same thing with EXACTLY the same amount of money and 1/3 of that was totally unaccounted for, lost ...[text shortened]... ama did it WITH accountability, now he is the devil.

You frigging bunch of racist hypocrites.
    I'm glad someone remembers and aren't just accepting whatever crap the conservatives decide to spew out.

In case anyone's forgotten, the last election was the electorate finally getting a clue that America's real enemies are mostly in the Republican Party.
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 May '13 06:31
    Obama Mocks & Attacks Jesus Christ And The Bible

YouTube&feature=endscreen&NR=1

Obama Admits He Is A Muslim

YouTube

Kenyan Ambassador admits Obama born in Kenya

YouTube

Obama ADMITS Born in Kenya
    YouTube

Obama Admits Born in Kenya Part 2
    YouTube

Senator Obama Admits to a Live Audience He's From KENYA
    YouTube

The Instructor
  5. Cape Town
    Moves
    30 May '13 07:34
    Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
    What does this say about the current American President?
    Absolutely nothing.

But it tells us an awful lot about you.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 May '13 07:51
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Absolutely nothing.

But it tells us an awful lot about you.
    It does not take much imagination to determine he is not a Christian and favors Islam instead. But you don't even need imagination for I have provided all the proof for everyone. You can thank...

The instructor
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    30 May '13 10:562 edits
    I was not interested in your links.
    I don't need to see your links.

Your links have nothing to do with your stand on Spirituality. You would have had the exact same attitude if you had been brought up an Atheist or a Buddhist or a devotee of Confucius. There is something deeper than your religion in your prejudices at work in you.

Had you been an Atheist from day one until today you still would have wanted to slander your national leader the American president presently in office.

I practice to pray for those who are in power as the Apostle Paul instructed Timothy. It doesn't mean I voted for them or agreed with them. But I try to pray for them. I did so all the more when it was someone in office that I didn't like.

"I exhort therefore, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercessions, thanksgivings be made on behalf of all men; On behalf of kings and all who are in high positions, that we may lead a quiet and tranquil life in all godliness and gravity;

This is good and acceptable in the sight of our Savior God, who desires all men to be saved and to come to the full knowledge of the truth." (1 Tim. 2:1-3)

In time is will be able to forgive you.
    I apologize to the Forum for having to read some of the things I wrote.

I am not trying hard to instruct you now. I just speak of what I have and intend to practice as a Christian.

I'm finished with this thread.
    I think I am also not wanting to lose my enjoyment of the Spirit in any more arguments with you about "those who are in high positions".

We're through here.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 May '13 10:58
    It does not take much imagination to determine he is not a Christian and favors Islam instead. But you don't even need imagination for I have provided all the proof for everyone. You can thank...

The instructor
    I guess that explains why Obama has those troops in Afghanistan, so he can further the cause of Islam in the world. Talk about head up your arse.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 May '13 11:331 edit
    I guess that explains why Obama has those troops in Afghanistan, so he can further the cause of Islam in the world. Talk about head up your arse.
    He is in the deception mode, numbnuts. You seem to be an easy one for him to deceive.

The instructor
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 May '13 11:40
    Originally posted by sonship
    I was not interested in your links.
    I don't need to see your links.

Your links have [b]nothing
    to do with your stand on Spirituality. You would have had the exact same attitude if you had been brought up an Atheist or a Buddhist or a devotee of Confucius. There is something deeper than your religion in your prejudices at work in you.

Had you ...[text shortened]... uments with you about "those who are in high positions".

We're through here.[/b]
    Your true colors are finally showing. 😏

The Instructor
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    30 May '13 13:077 edits
    Your true colors are finally showing

My "TRUE COLORS" have been displayed from the FIRST DAY I signed up to this Forum. I have HIDE NOTHING.

The purpose of this Forum is Spirituality and I have for the most part kept my politics out of Spirituality because to me it is about introducing people to Jesus Christ and not to my politics.

Nothing hidden.
    Nothing sneaky.
    No colors concealed but what might be a DISTRACTION I have not emphasized.

When it served the purpose of that which is spiritual I did sometimes talk about my profession, my ethnic backround, my politics a little. And in those cases only because I was like Paul, describing some of my backround.

No " Aha! True Colors! "
    You can find posts in which I said I tend to vote democratic party. I am positive that I wrote that.

Now if you have nothing else to say about men coming to Christ for salvation, then goodbye!
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 May '13 17:241 edit
    Originally posted by sonship
    Your true colors are finally showing

My "TRUE COLORS" have been displayed from the FIRST DAY I signed up to this Forum. I have HIDE NOTHING.

The purpose of this Forum is [b]Spirituality
    and I have for the most part kept my politics out of Spirituality because to me it is about introducing people to Jesus Christ and not to m Now if you have nothing else to say about men coming to Christ for salvation, then goodbye![/b]
    If you are not hiding something, why has your name changed to sonship? Don't try to tell everyone that is your real name. Only sonhouse would fall for that one.

The Instructor

P.S. Just joking with you sunhouse
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    30 May '13 18:13
    He is in the deception mode, numbnuts. You seem to be an easy one for him to deceive.

The instructor
    You are so full of shyte your eyeballs are brown. I guess he was furthering the cause of Islam when he offed Bin Laden. You probably loved that move. If he had been a republican, all would have been well and there would be no fake stories about him being a secret Muslim. You and your ultra right wing nutter buddies are 1: Racist as all hell, 2 against ANYONE who is democrat and 3: you are going against the name of your party, Republican, one who is for the republic. It has been made perfectly clear the aim of the "republican' party is to dismantle federal government, make it small, except of course when it comes to stuffing the coffers of your republican traitors and keeping up a strong military. Other than that, screw the people, screw the economy, the ONLY thing on republican's so-called mind's are reducing the federal government to figurehead status with the power of the states supreme. You and your sicko buddies are ANYTHING but real republicans. You all should be called DE-publicans. I think republicans are traitors to the United States of America and should be kicked out of office and the party made illegal. Your republican cronies are just bought off by the biggest bribers.
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 May '13 19:01
    You are so full of shyte your eyeballs are brown. I guess he was furthering the cause of Islam when he offed Bin Laden. You probably loved that move. If he had been a republican, all would have been well and there would be no fake stories about him being a secret Muslim. You and your ultra right wing nutter buddies are 1: Racist as all hell, 2 against ANYON ...[text shortened]... the party made illegal. Your republican cronies are just bought off by the biggest bribers.
    We do have evil infiltrators to the Republican Party, but overall I like the conservative Republican Party better than the liberal Democratic Party. But I still can't understand why they would pick a Morman as their candidate for president, when they had more consevative candidates running.

The instructor
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    31 May '13 06:04
    We do have evil infiltrators to the Republican Party, but overall I like the conservative Republican Party better than the liberal Democratic Party. But I still can't understand why they would pick a Morman as their candidate for president, when they had more consevative candidates running.

The instructor
    Are you kidding? The republicans want basically to dismantle the entire federal government. That is called TREASON. This is not a bunch of senators trying to get their own little deal passed. This is the entire party trying to get 'small government'. What that really is is ABROGATION OF RESPONSIBILITY. They want to KILL the federal government and apparently have all the states have full control of their own destiny. That is 100% against what the republic stands for. The whole idea of the US government is to have a strong federal government capable of overriding excesses of individual states like what happened in Alabama decades ago over African Americans daring to feel they should be able to go to the same school as whites. The nerve.... That kind of thing is EXACTLY why we need a strong federal government, overseers of individual states so there are no excesses like that. PRECISELY because of those kind of issues is why the federal government needs to be strong. But your precious republican buddies are totally against that and want a weak fed, oh they want to have trillions available for police, weapons, warriors and such but screw the elderly, screw the poor, screw kids education, let them eat cake. Just give us several trillion so we can have our police state and a 10 million man army and we will let each state decide its own fate.

I am here to tell you that is NOT going to happen despite the treason of the republican party.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree