1. Dublin Ireland
    Joined
    31 Oct '12
    Moves
    14235
    29 May '13 11:021 edit
    President Obama wears on his wedding finger ( left hand )
    an ornate gold ring which he has allegedly been wearing since
    before the 1980's.

    It has been alleged that the inscription on this ring reads
    "There is no God but Allah".

    Have a look at the link below.

    http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/obamas-ring-there-is-no-god-but-allah/

    What does this say about the current American President?

    There have been questions for some time about his place of birth
    and his religious upbringing.

    What comments have you to make about this ring and the
    claims that some people are making about President Obama?
  2. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    29 May '13 12:491 edit
    Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
    President Obama wears on his wedding finger ( left hand )
    an ornate gold ring which he has allegedly been wearing since
    before the 1980's.

    It has been alleged that the inscription on this ring reads
    "There is no God but Allah".

    Have a look at the link below.

    http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/obamas-ring-there-is-no-god-but-allah/

    What does ...[text shortened]... u to make about this ring and the
    claims that some people are making about President Obama?
    Its says that he has a wedding ring with alleged calligraphic Islamic symbolism. No big deal. He should still stop bombing innocent people with drone strikes though.
  3. Standard membersonship
    the corrected one.
    Joined
    03 Jan '13
    Moves
    8603
    29 May '13 12:513 edits
    President Obama wears on his wedding finger ( left hand )
    an ornate gold ring which he has allegedly been wearing since
    before the 1980's.

    It has been alleged that the inscription on this ring reads
    "There is no God but Allah".

    Where were you when Nancy Reagan was allegedly consulting a horoscope in the White House ?

    http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20099022,00.html
  4. Dublin Ireland
    Joined
    31 Oct '12
    Moves
    14235
    29 May '13 13:30
    Originally posted by sonship
    President Obama wears on his wedding finger ( left hand )
    an ornate gold ring which he has allegedly been wearing since
    before the 1980's.

    It has been alleged that the inscription on this ring reads
    "There is no God but Allah".

    Where were you when Nancy Reagan was allegedly consulting a horoscope in the White House ?

    http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20099022,00.html
    Reagan was President from 1980 to 1988.
    I only joined this site in 2012. Give me a break.

    In 1988 I was a young man of 27 trying to deal with the
    death of my father. I did not have much time for politics
    and even less time for religion.

    Horoscopes???
  5. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223256
    29 May '13 13:59
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Its says that he has a wedding ring with alleged calligraphic Islamic symbolism. No big deal. He should still stop bombing innocent people with drone strikes though.
    if the word of god declaires that all have sinned, then there are really no innocent people.
  6. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223256
    29 May '13 14:00
    Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
    President Obama wears on his wedding finger ( left hand )
    an ornate gold ring which he has allegedly been wearing since
    before the 1980's.

    It has been alleged that the inscription on this ring reads
    "There is no God but Allah".

    Have a look at the link below.

    http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/obamas-ring-there-is-no-god-but-allah/

    What does ...[text shortened]... u to make about this ring and the
    claims that some people are making about President Obama?
    I always new he was a mus-slum.
  7. Standard membersonship
    the corrected one.
    Joined
    03 Jan '13
    Moves
    8603
    29 May '13 14:044 edits
    Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
    Reagan was President from 1980 to 1988.
    I only joined this site in 2012. Give me a break.

    In 1988 I was a young man of 27 trying to deal with the
    death of my father. I did not have much time for politics
    and even less time for religion.

    Horoscopes???
    Okay. I'll cut you some slack.

    You probably don't remember when a photograph of Dr. Martin Luther King was circulating around showing him standing in a crowd. And some of his political/social enemies were insisting that this was a photograph of MLK at a Communist Training Camp.

    You may not remember that.

    Your Allah ring on the first African American US president has the same kind of flavor.
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35529
    29 May '13 14:29
    Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
    What comments have you to make about this ring and the
    claims that some people are making about President Obama?
    "And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but perceivest not the beam that is in thine own eye?" -- Luke 6:41, KJV
  9. Joined
    03 Sep '12
    Moves
    16252
    29 May '13 14:38
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    "And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but perceivest not the beam that is in thine own eye?" -- Luke 6:41, KJV
    Very nice!
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12695
    29 May '13 16:401 edit
    Originally posted by sonship
    President Obama wears on his wedding finger ( left hand )
    an ornate gold ring which he has allegedly been wearing since
    before the 1980's.

    It has been alleged that the inscription on this ring reads
    "There is no God but Allah".

    Where were you when Nancy Reagan was allegedly consulting a horoscope in the White House ?

    http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20099022,00.html
    Nancy Reagan was not the president. What have you to say about king Saul consulting a medium (the witch of Endor)?

    Obama claimed to be a Christian and attended a Church whose pastor damned America. Obama has bragged about his Islamic upbringing, praised Allah and Islam, and even bowed to the Saudi King, who is a Muslim. As a U.S. Senator he told an audience that he was not born in America, but was from Kenya. But after getting elected as U.S. President he eventually produces an alleged birth certificate from Hawaii that is still in doubt and has said America is not a Christian nation. What are we to think of this deceptive man?

    The instructor
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12695
    29 May '13 16:473 edits
    Originally posted by sonship
    Okay. I'll cut you some slack.

    You probably don't remember when a photograph of Dr. Martin Luther King was circulating around showing him standing in a crowd. And some of his political/social enemies were insisting that this was a photograph of MLK at a Communist Training Camp.

    You may not remember that.

    Your Allah ring on the first African American US president has the same kind of flavor.
    Are you seriously putting Obama on the same level as Dr. King. I would be ashamed to compare that deceiver with Dr. King in any way other than he is a black leader.

    On the Ring:
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/10/10/does-obamas-mystery-ring-really-have-there-is-no-god-except-allah-inscribed-in-arabic/

    YouTube

    Obama prays to Allah at the White House
    YouTube

    The instructor
  12. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    29 May '13 17:05
    Originally posted by RBHILL
    if the word of god declaires that all have sinned, then there are really no innocent people.
    airhead
  13. Account suspended
    Joined
    26 Aug '07
    Moves
    38239
    29 May '13 17:082 edits
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    "And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but perceivest not the beam that is in thine own eye?" -- Luke 6:41, KJV
    forsooth, perhaps if though beheldeth a modern translation thou would not smoteth us with medieval English, for me thinketh fair maiden, that thoueth liveth in the pasteth!
  14. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10087
    29 May '13 17:14
    Originally posted by johnnylongwoody
    President Obama wears on his wedding finger ( left hand )
    an ornate gold ring which he has allegedly been wearing since
    before the 1980's.

    It has been alleged that the inscription on this ring reads
    "There is no God but Allah".

    Have a look at the link below.

    http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/obamas-ring-there-is-no-god-but-allah/

    What does ...[text shortened]... u to make about this ring and the
    claims that some people are making about President Obama?
    So does this mean he is married to Allah?

    It would explain why Obama crushes all opposition 24/7.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Joined
    24 Jan '11
    Moves
    12695
    29 May '13 17:441 edit
    Originally posted by whodey
    So does this mean he is married to Allah?

    It would explain why Obama crushes all opposition 24/7.
    This is what it means:

    http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/obamas-ring-there-is-no-god-but-allah/

    YouTube

    YouTube

    The instructor
Back to Top