Obama's Wedding Ring.

Obama's Wedding Ring.

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
01 Jun 13

Originally posted by RJHinds
Fracking is a good way to quickly reduce our energy dependence on foreign oil while waiting for other methods to be developed and is safe if the workers do their job correctly as this video explains.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=qm7e553S7fg

The Instructor
Of course, it's all the workers' fault!

I suppose the Fukushima disaster was the workers' fault too.

"Damned workers, getting in the way of our obscene profits!"

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
01 Jun 13

No that is not it. Republicans just want to enforce the spirit of the Constitution and provide freedom for all without a big tax and spend government, which is what is supported by the liberal Democrats.

The Instructor
No. Republicans just want to make money, regardless of how many Americans have to die (or be starved to death via poverty) to fill their wallets.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
02 Jun 13
1 edit

Originally posted by Suzianne
'Tax and spend liberalism' I believe came from the Reagan administration. You know, the guys who made 'free enterprise', or 'let's turn the government from a government of the people, that we cannot profit from, into a government of the corporation, that we can profit from', into the new state religion, thus violating the First Amendment. Only Reagan could have gotten away with it.
Is that the present distroted Liberal Democrat view or is that your hair-brained idea. 😀

The Instructor

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
02 Jun 13

Fixed!

D'oh! Darn editor.

Full text below:
"At present the majority of those in the Republican Party are for increasing the power of the corporations to be able to crush the people under its feet. But even the Democratic party, who claim to want limited corporate power, seem to forget their promises once they are in the majority and corporations gr ...[text shortened]... s likely to grow to such dangerous proportions under a Democratic administration at present."
Oh! What a distorted view or hair-brained idea. 😀

The Instructor

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
02 Jun 13

Is that the present distroted Liberal Democrat view or is that your hair-brained idea. 😀

The Instructor
I'm not saying that 'tax and spend liberalism' was created by Reagan, I'm saying he was the first to call it that, mainly to counter the liberal charges that he was driving up the deficit by huge amounts by increasing defense spending and that he was fostering an unethical culture where greed was suddenly seen as 'good'. Millions of Americans have reaped this sour harvest lately as seen in the banking crisis of 2007-2009, mainly as a result of rules put in place during his administration. All this while millions of other, richer, more greedy Americans benefited from the near-destruction of what was once known as the Middle Class.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
02 Jun 13

Oh! What a distorted view or hair-brained idea. 😀

The Instructor
Just the truth I managed to distill from your distorted view.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
02 Jun 13

Just the truth I managed to distill from your distorted view.
My dear, it seems we are far apart. How sad.

The Instructor

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
02 Jun 13

My dear, it seems we are far apart. How sad.

The Instructor
Tell me who you are close to so I can castigate them too. You are so far apart from the rest of humanity you seem like a throwback to 1000 years ago. You would LOVE for religion to rule the world and make even MORE laws that then more people can be called criminal and have even MORE millions of people in Jail. BTW, you do know there are more people in american jails than in college?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
02 Jun 13

I'm not saying that 'tax and spend liberalism' was created by Reagan, I'm saying he was the first to call it that, mainly to counter the liberal charges that he was driving up the deficit by huge amounts by increasing defense spending and that he was fostering an unethical culture where greed was suddenly seen as 'good'. Millions of Americans have reaped t ...[text shortened]... Americans benefited from the near-destruction of what was once known as the Middle Class.
You don't blame the Democrat Barney Frank for any of it?

The Instructor

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
03 Jun 13

How did we miss this?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
03 Jun 13

You don't blame the Democrat Barney Frank for any of it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iW5qKYfqALE

The Instructor
Wow. What the hell? (And no, I didn't watch the video, I don't take too kindly to homophobes.) I don't often call people troglodytes, but in your case, I can make an exception.

I bet people like George Wallace are your heroes, huh?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
03 Jun 13
2 edits

Wow. What the hell? (And no, I didn't watch the video, I don't take too kindly to homophobes.) I don't often call people troglodytes, but in your case, I can make an exception.

I bet people like George Wallace are your heroes, huh?
This has nothing to do with Barney Frank being a homophobe or troglodyte or whatever. It only concerns his connection with the housing bubble. If you had watched the video instead of making wild assumptions you would have known that.

This also has nothing to do with George wallace and racism and besides, he was a Democrat and you know I am a Repbulican. You are going crazy tonight. Perhaps you need some beauty sleep, even if it want help your beauty, it might bring you back to a little sanity.

Your hero is probably the man who shot George Wallace, and you probabaly cheered when he was released from prison in 2007.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,309936,00.html

The Instructor