1. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    20 Dec '11 12:411 edit
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    yes i hope so, there are only so many times i wish to say, i dont want to discuss it, until the penny finally drops.
    I'm sorry but you belong to an organistaion that pushes this propoganda through peoples doors around the world and you can't even bring yrouself to make a comment on the literature you distribute. I find the fact that you don't wish to talk about it stange to the extreme. Having debated with you over the years you normally don't wish to talk about something when you have some sort of internal conflict going on. It's quite obvious you think the claim that masturbation can lead to homosexuality as absurd as everybody else. But of course you daren't question the 'collective' so you just sweep it under the carpet.

The article hasn't been taken out of context, not at all. I've found a different article which makes the same claim. It deserves a thread all of it's own.

We can try one last time, do you agree with the statement, yay or nay?
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Dec '11 12:47
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    I'm sorry but you belong to an organistaion that pushes this propoganda through peoples doors around the world and you can't even bring yrouself to make a comment on the literature you distribute. I find the fact that you don't wish to talk about it stange to the extreme. Having debated with you over the years you normally don't wish to talk about someth ...[text shortened]... a different article which makes the same claim. It deserves a thread all of it's own.
    push propaganda, look PK, i am not going to fall out with you over this, you have not
    read the full article, have you, and thus any comments that you make are based on
    partial knowledge at best, you have no way of knowing what the article was getting at
    but seem fit to continue to make assertions based on your partial knowledge of the
    circumstances, I dont think masturbation is an appropriate topic, Raj does, discuss it
    with him, he wants to discuss it, i dont.

(Philippians 4:8) . . .Finally, brothers, whatever things are true, whatever things are
    of serious concern, whatever things are righteous, whatever things are chaste,
    whatever things are lovable, whatever things are well spoken of, whatever virtue
    there is and whatever praiseworthy thing there is, continue considering these things.

I dont think the topic considers any of these ideals, so i will not discuss it, end of.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Dec '11 13:25
    I dom't want a discussion, just a simple yes or nowhether you agree with the statement.
    You want what! Good grief be reasonable dude.
  4. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    20 Dec '11 13:33
    Originally posted by divegeester
    You want what! Good grief be reasonable dude.
    He spends x amount of hours each week dsitributing this literature and can't even answer a single question about the content of an article.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Dec '11 13:37
    He spends x amount of hours each week dsitributing this literature and can't even answer a single question about the content of an article.
    I went down the "can you give me a yes or no answer" with the JWs about a year ago with the "Do I have to be a memeber of the JW organisation to be eligible for salvation/eternal life?" thread. It was a 500 post waste of effort involving a 1st half of contradictory and changing view from both topped out with 2nd half evasion.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Dec '11 13:40
    I went down the "can you give me a yes or no answer" with the JWs about a year ago with the [b]"Do I have to be a memeber of the JW organisation to be eligible for salvation/eternal life?" thread. It was a 500 post waste of effort involving a 1st half of contradictory and changing view from both topped out with 2nd half evasion.[/b]
    as i recall you failed to understand or define your terms, in fact, i still dont think you
    know what salvation means. Lets test you out shall we, what is salvation, divesgeester?
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Dec '11 13:45
    I very rarely give literature, in fact, i have even asked for it back when i felt the
    recipient was less than worthy!
  8. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    20 Dec '11 13:49
    I very rarely give literature, in fact, i have even asked for it back when i felt the
    recipient was less than worthy!
    That deosn't negate the fact that your organisation distributes the most widely published magazine in the world. Some of your memebers do just churn it out, i know they do as i've had it delivered through my letterbox.

Now, the article has been pasted in the forum. Could you tell me how the statement has been taken out of conetxt, and secondly whether you agree with it or not. No discussion, a simple yes or no. I've highlighted the section for you in bold.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Dec '11 13:521 edit
    as i recall you failed to understand or define your terms, in fact, i still dont think you
    know what salvation means. Lets test you out shall we, what is salvation, divesgeester?
    Shall I start the thread again? You are more than welcome to explain to the forum how a non JW Christian can get access to eternal life.
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Dec '11 13:52
    That deosn't negate the fact that your organisation distributes the most widely published magazine in the world. Some of your memebers do just churn it out, i know they do as i've had it delivered through my letterbox.

Now, the article has been pasted in the forum. Could you tell me how the statement has been taken out of conetxt, and secondly whether ...[text shortened]... h it or not. No discussion, a simple yes or no. I've highlighted the section for you in bold.
    That deosn't negate the fact that your organisation distributes the most widely published magazine in the world

yes we are rather awesome, i admit it!

as for any comments, i have not read the full article.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    20 Dec '11 13:53
    probalby not written the original Greek huh?
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Dec '11 13:55
    Shall I start the thread again? You are more than welcome to explain to the forum how a non JW Chritian can get access to eternal life.
    what is salvation divesgeester., i fail to understand your term, tell me what salvation is
    then i can answer your question, for then, i shall know what we are talking about.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Dec '11 13:56
    probalby not written the original Greek huh?
    we publish in over 400 languages, ancient Greek is not one of them, but then again,
    even if it were, how would you know?
  14. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    20 Dec '11 13:59
    That deosn't negate the fact that your organisation distributes the most widely published magazine in the world

yes we are rather awesome, i admit it!

Read the full article then and then get back to me. 🙂
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Dec '11 14:00
    Read the full article then and then get back to me. 🙂
    where is the full article posted?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree