1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    14 Jun '17 23:56
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    The words 'earn,' or 'earned' are not in the Bible, neither is it in my vocabulary when I am discussing the Bible. I dont ever use words which are not in the bible because it can give an incorrect impression.

So I never said 'earning' anything or that salvation has to be earned. All I have done is to repeat the teachings of Christ and the Apostles in m ...[text shortened]... ion.

If you do not accept what Jesus and the Apostles say then its YOU that have a problem.
    Oh, the irony.
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    15 Jun '17 03:071 edit
    Originally posted by josephw
    Romans 10:4-11

For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.
    For Moses describeth the righteousness which is of the law, That the man which doeth those things shall live by them.
    But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ ...[text shortened]... n you will be glorified.

Simple salvation doctrine that every believer knows and understands.
    Dead faith is what you believe. Dead faith is the predominant Christian doctrine.
    Living faith is what will give you eternal life.
  3. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    15 Jun '17 16:22
    Dead faith is what you believe. Dead faith is the predominant Christian doctrine.
    Living faith is what will give you eternal life.
    Does your ignorance know no bounds?

What on earth are you talking about? You've been lying to yourself about that for so long now there's probably no turning back for you.

I think Hebrews 6:6 applies to you. The law is your god, apparently.
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    15 Jun '17 16:50
    Originally posted by josephw
    Does your ignorance know no bounds?

What on earth are you talking about? You've been lying to yourself about that for so long now there's probably no turning back for you.

I think Hebrews 6:6 applies to you. The law is your god, apparently.
    Mouth worship and lip service is worse than the law of Christ.
    I follow the law of Christ.
    You follow the pastor and the church.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    16 Jun '17 04:10
    Mouth worship and lip service is worse than the law of Christ.
    I follow the law of Christ.
    You follow the pastor and the church.
    Do you NEVER tire of bearing your false witness of Christians?
  6. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    16 Jun '17 05:11
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Do you NEVER tire of bearing your false witness of Christians?
    He smears someone else while justifying himself by accusing them of something he does
    not know to be true. He also doesn't follow everyone Word of the One he claims he follows
    either, if he did he'd realize that those that don't believe in Jesus are condemn already, so
    all of his so called good enough by works without Jesus, are already condemned as they
    now stand.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree