1. PenTesting
    Moves
    13 Jun '17 23:30
    Pastor I have sinned.
    I had evil sinful thoughts
    I was passing by a beggar on the street
    It was tempting to give him some money to buy food.
    I know I should not have thought about it
    I dont want to endanger my eternal life b y doing good works.
    It wont happen again.
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    14 Jun '17 00:03
    Son, God looks after the poor.
    You are already saved.
    You are Gods chosen
    Dont try to do good works
    That is an insult to Christ
    It's like telling Christ that his work on the cross was not good enough.
    Jesus dont want you to feed the poor.
  3. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    14 Jun '17 01:06
    It's about time you came clean Rajk. Your confession speaks volumes concerning your faith.
  4. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    14 Jun '17 01:15
    Funny how scenerio reaks of Roman Catholic belief structure. Perhaps his view of Christianity is a result of watching movies like the God Father.
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    14 Jun '17 01:181 edit
    Originally posted by josephw
    It's about time you came clean Rajk. Your confession speaks volumes concerning your faith.
    Son-in-Law of Roigam, how are you pal? Are you the pastor in the confession box?

Im a filthy sinner, because I just cannot continue seeing others needy, hungry, sick and without clothes, and not lend a helping hand. I know it is wrong and it is trying to earn my salvation but, Im just not like that... I must have and evil spirit in me or something.

I dont know what to do. Please tell me how to become a better Christian like you. How do you pass by all those needy people and not feel that you must stop and help ... my faith is weak.. I wish I were strong like you Son-in-Law of Roigam.... strong enough to be a good Christian and ignore the poor and needy. Tell me how you do it.
  6. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    14 Jun '17 02:09
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Pretty sure you are just being mean. Not sure, but I think, you are better than that in life.
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    14 Jun '17 02:16
    Originally posted by apathist
    Pretty sure you are just being mean. Not sure, but I think, you are better than that in life.
    You will never know. Those things don't matter anyhow
  8. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    14 Jun '17 02:22
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Funny how scenerio reaks of Roman Catholic belief structure.
    For what its worth, catholics are the best of and near the worst of the lot of you. I guess that reflects the complications of christian sectism.

Catholics have weird requirements of their faithful that causes some rotten sht, even or especially amongst their priests, but they do great charity, and largely without overt attempts at conversion. afaik

The new pope, btw, seems rational and progressive as popes go. I'm pleasantly surprised. Let priests marry for god's sake, and a pope or three later let women be priests. Let women use contraceptives.

And, this is from apathist only, upgrade your retarded rituals. Make them relevant to modern times. You look like a bunch of fools right now.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Jun '17 05:50
    Pastor I have sinned.
    It wont happen again.
    Good luck with it.
  10. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    14 Jun '17 06:50
    Pastor I have sinned.
    It wont happen again.
    Who has ever claimed that doing good works will endanger their eternal life?
  11. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    14 Jun '17 07:00
    Originally posted by dj2becker
    Who has ever claimed that doing good works will endanger their eternal life?
    I'm sure you'll get round to it.
  12. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    14 Jun '17 10:36
    I dont know what to do.
    In the end Rajk, none of the glory will be yours.
  13. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    14 Jun '17 10:371 edit
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    I'm sure you'll get round to it.
    There are two doctrines that people use when looking at the scripture, OSAS is as it is
    described here something used that the devil and people can use to keep people in sin.
    If you think it matters not what you do why repent, why follow after the Holy Spirit in this
    life, if it matters not. You say a few magic words by asking Jesus in, you think your home
    free to sin without consequence.

The other doctrine that you have to be good enough, you must earn your spot, the devil
    and people use this to keep people in guilt each time they stumble, each time they sin,
    each time they see a fault in their lives they are condemned, not worthy. This doctrine can
    be as bad since it revolves around our performance. There is no way anyone can do
    enough to earn their way into God's Kingdom, after all when push comes to shove doing
    good works is what we should be doing no matter what, it isn't a job where we should
    look forward to a wage as if we earned entrance into God's Kingdom.

The truth is that Jesus came to save the lost, us *sinners* as we come to Him, He comes
    into us, and gives us His Spirit to help us change inside out. He will led us and guilde us to
    where we need to go, and help us over come this sinful world. As we follow the Holy
    Spirit's led as He is teaching us, so we will not be following the desire of our flesh, and as
    we are doing the works of God we will not fall. If we do sin, we get back and confess our
    sins to Him repenting of them and follow the Lord.

If any here thinks they don't have sin, they are calling God a liar, and those that spend all
    of their time condemning others should be aware they belong to another not you, so they
    will stand or fall according to Jesus Christ, not someone bent on finding fault in another.
  14. PenTesting
    Moves
    14 Jun '17 10:471 edit
    Originally posted by josephw
    In the end Rajk, none of the glory will be yours.
    As usual you cannot focus on the topic... you are a scatterbrain. no probs many people are like that. Lets talk about something more to your level... Hows the old man going ..you know, your Father-in-Law Mr Roigam. Are you all getting along now?
  15. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    14 Jun '17 12:55
    As usual you...
    As usual your comments are designed to criticize and condemn.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree