OT vs NT concerning Homosexuality

OT vs NT concerning Homosexuality

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Aug 21

@Eladar

What use is light for the blind?

Elader, do you remember when the light of Jesus Christ shown on your heart and you realized He was your Savior?

Do you remember being blind and one day being able to see the glory of God in the face of Jesus? Do you have no memory of coming out of the darkness into the light of Jesus Christ ?

" I once was blind, but now I see " says the song Amazing Grace.

Don't you think as God shined His merciful light into YOUR heart, He can do so to others?

E

Moves
30 Aug 21
1 edit

@sonship said
@Eladar

What use is light for the blind?

Elader, do you remember when the light of Jesus Christ shown on your heart and you realized He was your Savior?

Do you remember being blind and one day being able to see the glory of God in the face of Jesus? Do you have no memory of coming out of the darkness into the light of Jesus Christ ...[text shortened]... ce.

Don't you think as God shined His merciful light into YOUR heart, He can do so to others?
If you are looking for some miraculous moment of knowledge of truth, then you are no different than Mormons that rely on the burning of the bosom.

I am not sure what you are trying to get at, other than attempting to change the topic of the thread.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Aug 21

@Eladar

So you do not remember when Christ came into you as light?

You don't remember ever being unregenerated?
That is possible.

You don't remember when Christ was not a real Person in your life?

Or is it too personal and you don't want to tell me about it?

E

Moves
30 Aug 21

@sonship said
@Eladar

So you do not remember when Christ came into you as light?

You don't remember ever being unregenerated?
That is possible.

You don't remember when Christ was not a real Person in your life?

Or is it too personal and you don't want to tell me about it?
I have given you my answer.

Everything you write reflects a heart in line with this world. Perhaps you should worry less about leading others to your beliefs and question how your beliefs align with scripture.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Aug 21
1 edit

@Eladar

I don't get much registration that you have experienced Christ.

Maybe you have, but there is not much registration that you have anything more than some objective familiarity with passages plus your own cultural upbringing.

I want people to believe and love the Lord Jesus.
You know the one who knows he was forgiven much loves much.
I get little impression from you that you care about a loving relationship and
fellowship with Jesus.

"Grace be with all those who love our Lord Jesus Christ in incorruptibility." (Eph. 6:24 RcV)

E

Moves
30 Aug 21

@sonship said
@Eladar

I don't get much registration that you have experienced Christ.

Maybe you have, but there is not much registration that you have anything more than some objective familiarity with passages plus your own cultural upbringing.

I want people to believe and love the Lord Jesus.
You know the one who knows he was forgiven much loves much. ...[text shortened]... b]"Grace be with all those who love our Lord Jesus Christ in incorruptibility." (Eph. 6:24 RcV) [/b]
I am certainly glad tha th you are not the one judging if a person is on the road to salvation or the road to destruction.

You should be glad that I am not because from my perspective, you are on the wide road.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
30 Aug 21
1 edit

@Eladar

Occasionally I have to come back to my first love. That Lord told the Christians in the Ephesus that they had left their first love.

"I know your works and your labor and your endurance and that you cannot bear evil men; . . . But I have one thing against you, that you have left your first love."

These Christians had a lot of dedication but Christ said for them to come back to loving Him - their first love. That is Christ having the first place in our heart.

The wide road of religion is one in which our first love for the Lord cools off and we are just doing stuff zealously. He doesn't just want us to be doing stuff zealously.
He wants our love for Him to be fresh.

"And you have endurance and have borne all things because of My name and have not grown weary. But . . . I have one thing against you, that you have left your first love."

I do not want to drift away from the narrow way of loving the Lord - and serving Him not our of religious duty but because I so love Him.

When was the last time you told the Lord Jesus that you LOVED Him?

Lord Jesus, I just love You. Lord I love You remembering how much You forgave me when I was in darkness. Lord I just Love You for who You are.

I recall the sons of thunder, James and John. They wanted to call fire down on the towns which did not receive Jesus. Jesus rebuked them and told they that they did not know of what spirit they were. Their wanting to call fire down upon those towns was just their own natural temper being expressed.

Don't think it is weakness to be a lover of Christ and a lover of sinners in turn.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
30 Aug 21

@sonship said
When was the last time you told the Lord Jesus that you LOVED Him?
God is not impressed with worthless words of professed hypocritical love. Talkers do not inherit the Kingdom of God, and are cast into outer darkness

He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him. (John 14:21 KJV)

Doers, those who keep the commandments inherit the Kingdom of God

When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory: .... Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat:
I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink:
I was a stranger, and ye took me in:
Naked, and ye clothed me:
I was sick, and ye visited me:
I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
(Matthew 25:31-36 KJV)

E

Moves
30 Aug 21

@rajk999 said
You mean you thought adultery and fornication was wrong but homosexuality was ok? For real ?? They are both wrong and God will deal with all these sins. Its not up to Christians to condemn anyone. The duty of a Christian [if they so desire] is simply to teach, preach, inform. After that God deals with the judgment and punishment
I will ask again, do you believe that abstaining from sexual immorality is part of following Jesus' commands?

I ask because a while back you seemed to think that sexual immorality was not an issue with Jesus' commands.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
30 Aug 21

@eladar said
I will ask again, do you believe that abstaining from sexual immorality is part of following Jesus' commands?

I ask because a while back you seemed to think that sexual immorality was not an issue with Jesus' commands.
I will tell you again. I do not answer questions, neither do I ask questions. I comment on the statements of others. So if you want hear my opinion then state your case and if I feel to comment on your statement I will do so. I have told you this twice before.

Lover of History

Northants, England

Moves
30 Aug 21

@Rajk999

I'm shocked that anyone "knowledgeable" in the scriptures would off theories like that of Davis and Johnathan. It's quite clear that David was a lover of women.

Lover of History

Northants, England

Moves
30 Aug 21

@KingDavid403

It's quite apparent that you are throwing haymakers and missing.

You have two other sources that make it clear that although the passage appear in a lot of manuscripts that it doesn't appear in the early ones.

There you go, nice, punchy, and to the point. That is my basis for questioning that scriptures authenticity. - it's a late addition.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
30 Aug 21

@medullah said
@Rajk999

I'm shocked that anyone "knowledgeable" in the scriptures would off theories like that of Davis and Johnathan. It's quite clear that David was a lover of women.
Im not shocked about sonship at all. His doctrine and bible interpretation is totally and completely off.

E

Moves
30 Aug 21
1 edit

@rajk999 said
I will tell you again. I do not answer questions, neither do I ask questions. I comment on the statements of others. So if you want hear my opinion then state your case and if I feel to comment on your statement I will do so. I have told you this twice before.
Oh, ok. I guess it is easier to hide hypocrisy that way.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
30 Aug 21
1 edit

@eladar said
Oh, ok. I guess it is easier to hide hypocrisy that way.
Actually no, it avoids wasting time answering stupid questions .. the kind you are famous for. When you state your case, then I know where you are coming from, and then I can properly reply. Got it?