1. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    17 Sep '21 20:59
    Heh, I have Eladar blocked with my script, and it's hilarious reading all the frustrated responses of those who attempted to communicate with the guy. 😆
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    17 Sep '21 21:23
    @BigDogg

Not sure the purpose of that post was supposed to make, other than to point out that you are a low life scum.
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Sep '21 04:06
    @eladar said
    @BigDogg

Not sure the purpose of that post was supposed to make, other than to point out that you are a low life scum.
    I'll pass on to BD that you continually meet or exceed his expectations of you.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    18 Sep '21 04:11
    @eladar said
    Get over yourself. Just because you are ignorant and blind does not mean I did not answer the question. You just demand that I accept your incorrect point of view.

Face it, the issue is yours. Heal yourself.
    We are all aware by now of the futility of encouraging you to at least act like a human being, but, just so you know, no one is "demanding" that you accept anything. We understand that you just hate anyone not like you.
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    18 Sep '21 14:47
    @suzianne said
    We are all aware by now of the futility of encouraging you to at least act like a human being, but, just so you know, no one is "demanding" that you accept anything. We understand that you just hate anyone not like you.
    Why act like a human being when the Bible states that the natural leads to hell?

But hey, you do not actually believe what the Bible says so you may not be aware of that teaching.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree