Our Ancestors are not Apes

Our Ancestors are not Apes

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
30 Nov 10

Originally posted by Zahlanzi
humans desire patterns. it is conditioned in them. the ape that noticed a movement in the bush behind it, thought it was a tiger and got the fuk out of there (even if perhaps it was mistaken) got to live while the ape that payed no attention to it didn't.

we are punished if we fail to see patterns while noticing wrong ones doesn't come with a high price. ...[text shortened]... is why we need to see what is needed from our past thoughts and what can be discarded.
I such a suck up, but geez man thnx. That was nice.
I see where you are going with some of you thinking.

So you think there was like a biblical flood? Really? I know there is flood evidence around the place, but is it like in the bible? I doubt it...🙂

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
30 Nov 10

Originally posted by karoly aczel
Well this is where the story gets ...er....restricted.
As far as I've been able to research it anyway.

The point that seems to keep coming back to is that essentially we are not supposed to be interfered with. It is not part of universal law. A planet must be ready. The people must be fully matured on their own accord, not by some intervention.
If your saying that we have been 'experimented on', and as a result of this experimentation that's how we acquired our greater intelligence. How did the alien race acquire their intelligence? Were they experiemented on? And how come we didn't acquire our intelligence they same way they did?

Z

Moves
30 Nov 10

Z

Moves
30 Nov 10

I such a suck up, but geez man thnx. That was nice.
I see where you are going with some of you thinking.

So you think there was like a biblical flood? Really? I know there is flood evidence around the place, but is it like in the bible? I doubt it...🙂
some dudes saw a big flood wipe all their stuff so they thought "surely the gods are punishing us". and in characteristical human jerkines, they thought everyone else must have been as unfortunate as them so "the flood wiped everyone and we survivors are blessed by god and granted mercy".

of course it wasn't global. a fu*load of evidence supports the "there never was a global flood" theory. but in ancient times, people might sit in the same spot all their lives and perhaps one tribe never have contact with anyone else for a long time. their little region WAS the whole world as far as they were concerned. so they say the flood was global while at the same time, the egyptians being jerks don't get the memo and start building pyramids ignoring the fact they should be dead from the flood.

AH

Moves
30 Nov 10

Alll is conciosness ,('spiriutal' in the sense that it is not material), it just feels solid (the pc in question) ,when you touch it, because it is vibrating at such a slow speed that you can feel it.
This slow vibrational speed matches your thinking/conciosness. On higher planes of conciousness one must be responsible at all times for ones thoughts ...[text shortened]... main here in the third dimension, where there is a delay betweeen thought and materialization.
I am afraid your post has completely lost me.

“...it just feels solid (the pc in question) ,when you touch it, because it is vibrating at such a slow speed that you can feel it.
This slow vibrational speed matches your thinking/conciosness. ….”

what?

Science doesn't say this and, as far as I am aware, I have not heard of any religious scriptures say this either! so where on earth did you get that from?
When I hold my pc, I do not feel it vibrate. And the reason it feels solid is because of the electric force that keeps its atoms in their relative positions and resists my hand and fingers passing though it as I crab it.

j

Moves
30 Nov 10

Can a brain that evolved be trusted to know real truth or just know the best survival mechanism ?

&feature=related

AH

Moves
30 Nov 10
1 edit

Originally posted by jaywill
Can a brain that evolved be trusted to know real truth or just know the best survival mechanism ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byN38dyZb-k&feature=related
The video starts off by puts words in the mouth of all atheists saying they all believe we are the product of “pure chance ”. This is incorrect because natural selection is not a purely random process but has a strong degree of predictability -the same old straw-man argument by creationists that make out evolution is just about pure chance.

As the video said, evolution forces make us evolve to form beliefs to help us to survive but then says this opposed to know the truth. Of course, when it comes to survival, it helps to have beliefs that are correct! An incorrect belief that the predator in front of you is harmless would generally give you a short life expectancy! Generally, if your beliefs are irrationally formed, So the two are not generally in conflict with each other as it suggested. The rest of the video is flawed because it doesn't get that point.

So;

“...Can a brain that evolved be trusted to know real truth or just know the best survival mechanism ? ...”

why cannot it do both?

j

Moves
30 Nov 10
1 edit

Originally posted by Andrew Hamilton
The video starts off by puts words in the mouth of all atheists saying they all believe we are the product of “pure chance ”. This is incorrect because natural selection is not a purely random process but has a strong degree of predictability -the same old straw-man argument by creationists that make out evolution is just about pure chance.

As the ed to know real truth or just know the best survival mechanism ? ...”

why cannot it do both?
So then you would disagree with Charles Darwin's skepticism expressed in the end of the video ?

How would you say the Darwin quote at the end fits into the picture ?

&feature=related

j

Moves
30 Nov 10

As the ...[text shortened]... ed to know real truth or just know the best survival mechanism ? ...”

why cannot it do both?
====================================
The video starts off by puts words in the mouth of all atheists saying they all believe we are the product of “pure chance ”.
===================================

I listened to it again and did not hear that statement being made. I did not hear an argument that ALL atheists held that view.

Wasn't he making a statement about the philosophy of Naturalism in general ? That I heard.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
01 Dec 10
2 edits

Originally posted by Proper Knob
If your saying that we have been 'experimented on', and as a result of this experimentation that's how we acquired our greater intelligence. How did the alien race acquire their intelligence? Were they experiemented on? And how come we didn't acquire our intelligence they same way they did?
Honestly I do not know.

However I would venture to say that "intelligence" is just one aspect of "God" , an "intelligence" that is perfectly tailored for the potential palnets' (spiritual and physical) evolution.
Our intelligence is relative and not absolute. Einstein died trying to find the theory of everything. He was on the right rack in on sense, but it seems he was in the wrong ballpark. In the future we may well aquire this "Theory of Everything" , but it will not be a theory but an actual living experience that then, as fully awakened individuals, we will be able to write all sorts of new theories that will reflect our greater knowledge derived from the absolute scource of all knowledge, and not just an imitation, or shade of absolute knowledge.

Apparently the Earth was a special case and furthur interventions were necessary to make sure it got back on track for our upcoming "transformation".
Ususally the conditions are set up at the start (big bang), and the planet is "seeded" at the right time and these seeds* are supposed to grow into fully awakened beings, in our case human beings, in our own natural course. Because of intervention from "bad aliens" the "garden" was spoiled. Thus a highly unusual request to "interfere" was permitted , from whatever authority deals with the these matters ,( Intergalactic Council). Some "good E.T.'s are trying to rectify the problem.
Because of the highly unusual nature of this intervention, we are on intergalactic tv, and many races are eagerly awaiting how this "experiment" ends up...

If you want to tease out any points I've generally alluded to, I will do my best to answer. Actually I'm surprised you asked me at all, so cheers

*I believe they are alluding to "spiritual seeds" and not just the physical ones that first started the plants.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
01 Dec 10

Originally posted by Zahlanzi
some dudes saw a big flood wipe all their stuff so they thought "surely the gods are punishing us". and in characteristical human jerkines, they thought everyone else must have been as unfortunate as them so "the flood wiped everyone and we survivors are blessed by god and granted mercy".

of course it wasn't global. a fu*load of evidence supports the ...[text shortened]... e memo and start building pyramids ignoring the fact they should be dead from the flood.
I see.
Great point , by the way. I've pretty much tried to allude to the same thing when I was reffering to some guy on an island in the Pacific. He was told that the world would end by the local shamans, and sure enough, when a great tidal wave came, his world did end (as he knew it).

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
01 Dec 10
2 edits

I am afraid your post has completely lost me.

“...it just feels solid (the pc in question) ,when you touch it, because it is vibrating at such a slow speed that you can feel it.
This slow vibrational speed matches your thinking/conciosness. ….”

what?

Science doesn't say this and, as far as I am aware, I have not heard of any religious scri ...[text shortened]... oms in their relative positions and resists my hand and fingers passing though it as I crab it.
And what keeps these atoms in perfect materialization? Why do they not just spin out of control?
What is the force that keeps everything in place?
I say it is conciousness/thought.

Basically we create the world we live in, but because we "embraced fear" we had to be shifted to a lower vibration. A 3-d planet where there is a gap between thought and result. In the higher dimensions you can just think orange and an orange will appear.
Apparently we misused this power . Now we can (re)learn the basic lessons of the universe so we can once again become what , on a higher plane, we already are. Interdimensional masters. Two things I will remind you- 1. To become an interdimensional master ( to be fully consious of it and not just know it as theory) you must first "crawl through the gutter" .2.The key for us a race is to once again embrace "unity conciousness" and remove the differences that appear to separate us in time and space.

AH

Moves
01 Dec 10

As the ...[text shortened]... ed to know real truth or just know the best survival mechanism ? ...”

why cannot it do both?
“...How would you say the Darwin quote at the end fits into the picture ? ...”

I don't know if that was misquoting Darwin but, if he did say that, then that just confirms what we already know about him and me and everyone else; neither he nor me nor anyone else is perfect. Why would you think I would always agree with everything he says just because I acknowledge the fact of evolution? So my basic question still stands: Why cannot a brain evolved to know BOTH real truth AND have the best survival mechanism ? -what is the logical contradiction in having both?

AH

Moves
01 Dec 10

why cannot it do both?
“...Generally, if your beliefs are irrationally formed, ….”

sorry, that was a misprint. That bit should have been deleted.

AH

Moves
01 Dec 10

And what keeps these atoms in perfect materialization? Why do they not just spin out of control?
What is the force that keeps everything in place?
I say it is conciousness/thought.

Basically we create the world we live in, but because we "embraced fear" we had to be shifted to a lower vibration. A 3-d planet where there is a gap between thought an ...[text shortened]... ity conciousness" and remove the differences that appear to separate us in time and space.
“...And what keeps these atoms in perfect materialization? ...”

Not sure what you mean; there is no reason to believe that something is 'needed' to keeps these atoms existing (if that is what you mean?); they may simply just exist (as a brute fact).

“...Why do they not just spin out of control?
What is the force that keeps everything in place? ...”

I have already said; the electric force (combined with certain quantum effects). Science has proven this.

“...I say it is conciousness/thought. ...”

there is no evidence for this.

“...Basically we create the world we live in, but because we "embraced fear" we had to be shifted to a lower vibration. A 3-d planet where there is a gap between thought and result....”

Lol; what?

“.... In the higher dimensions you can just think orange and an orange will appear. ...”

I guess I just cannot see this because I don't do drugs.