Panspermia

Panspermia

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
03 Sep 09
1 edit

Originally posted by twhitehead
That some are created by people is undeniable as some people have admitted doing so and probably even kept detailed enough records to more or less prove it.
That others are created by some unknown energies is another matter. Do you have good reasons for that belief? If so, what are they. You have already admitted that it is not 'personal experience' so y ...[text shortened]... by some sort of deduction process. Or do you simply believe it because you want it to be true?
The way the crops are bent over involves some unknown process. It appears the crops have been mutated in some way.

Also the sheer numbers of these crop-circles on different continents suggests that it would heve been physically impossible for people to do.
Again I ask, how do they make them so geometrically perfect?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
03 Sep 09

What would being a closet Christian have to do with anything? Would a closet Christian 'know you'? Or do closet Christians pretend to know you? I don't get the connection.

Clearly you have heard of schizophrenia, so you know perfectly well that various psychological experiences can happen without being the direct effect of drugs. It is however well kno ...[text shortened]... me thing should be able to come to the same conclusion. I do not think that is the case.
I haven't just found myself in a different dimension- I'm there right now.
I exist simutaneuosly in more than one dimension.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
03 Sep 09

The fact is that humans could have made them. To say that it would be difficult for humans to make them is a poor argument. Even if it was really hard for humans to make them - which I doubt - it would still be a more reasonable explanation than some other phenomenon (such as aliens, or mysterious energies).
How did the aliens get them so geometrically p ...[text shortened]... cer and makes the crop circles than an alien does? There is one less improbable entity involved.
Yuo views are valid. I dont refute them. I dont agree with them but at least I admit I could be wrong. Oh how easy it is to shoot down someone else. How about putting forward some of your own views on the paranormal. Or is it just all bunkum? Are you an aethiest?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
03 Sep 09

Originally posted by FabianFnas
I've seen how they did it in a TV. They have their methods. And they did it well. They've fooled everyone.
How?

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
03 Sep 09

Originally posted by karoly aczel
How?
I saw a tv show on crop circles where a group of people made a very elaborate crop circle. A team of 'experts' was then called in to examine it, they all concluded that it wasn't the work of humans and must be something of an unknown origin. They looked slightly bemused when they were told they were completely wrong.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
03 Sep 09

Originally posted by Proper Knob
I saw a tv show on crop circles where a group of people made a very elaborate crop circle. A team of 'experts' was then called in to examine it, they all concluded that it wasn't the work of humans and must be something of an unknown origin. They looked slightly bemused when they were told they were completely wrong.
Yeah but how did they make them? briefly?

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
03 Sep 09

Yeah but how did they make them? briefly?
A peg is stuck in the ground with a rope tied to it. If you pull the rope tight and walk around you have a perfect cirlce. The crops were flattened with a metre long board (approx length) which a person then stands on.

Another give away for me is the increasing complexity of crop circle designs, or the evoution of them. The first ones were pretty rudimentry, and gradually as people got better at making them and developing new techniques they became more complex. No aliens or energies invloved.

I knew someone at Uni who told me he and some friends used to go out at night and make crop circles, and then look through the papers over the next few days to see if they were in them.

jb

Moves
03 Sep 09

Originally posted by Proper Knob
A peg is stuck in the ground with a rope tied to it. If you pull the rope tight and walk around you have a perfect cirlce. The crops were flattened with a metre long board (approx length) which a person then stands on.

Another give away for me is the increasing complexity of crop circle designs, or the evoution of them. The first ones were pretty rudi ...[text shortened]... op circles, and then look through the papers over the next few days to see if they were in them.
So do you think that it is more likely that people flatten crops deliberately to fool people for kicks, or that aliens travel long distance to flatten crops for kicks? Either way it seems the farmers are the victims of this vandalism.

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
03 Sep 09

I haven't just found myself in a different dimension- I'm there right now.
I exist simutaneuosly in more than one dimension.
The modes/ modifications of the mind that you name “dimensions” (I understand that you are talking about different levels of consciousness and/ or existence) have nothing in common with twhitehead’s “dimensions” (space/time coordinates), so it seems to me that your communication is distorted.

Now, regarding the "dimensions" as you understand them, say that I offer you the following:

“Perfect Wisdom
deep perfect wisdom action perform luminously
saw five bundles them own nature empty
saw oh disciple
form emptiness evidently form form not different
emptiness emptiness not different form
this form that emptiness this emptiness that form
like this feeling thought choice consiousness
oh disciple all ways emptiness
mark not born not pure not increase not decrease
therefore disciple in the middle of emptiness
no form no feeling no thought no choice no consciousness
no eye ear no nose tongue body mind
no form sound smell taste touch ways
no eye-area up to no mind-consciousness area
no clarity no clarity no clarity exhaustion no clarity exhaustion
up to old age no old age exhaustion
no suffering end of suffering path
no knowledge no ownership no witnessing no thing to own
therefore lucid disciple perfect wisdom dwells
in dwell thought no obstacle clarity exhaustion not clarity exhaustion
up to old age no old age exhaustion
no suffering end of suffering path
no knowledge no property no witnessing no thing to own
therefore lucid disciple perfect wisdom dwells
in dwell thought no obstacle thought no obstacle
no existence fear fright inverse reverse inhale exhale separate
perfectly stands nirvana three worlds thing experiences
all buddhas perfect wisdom dwell
unexcelled ultimate perfect insight together all buddhas
therefore should know herenow
perfect wisdom great charm great clear charm
unexcelled charm unequalled equal charm
all suffering stop terminate genuine real not vain
perfect wisdom declared charm saying”

Well, in your opinion, is the above a meaningful message to you -and, if it is, at which "dimension" did you experience it?
Is your answer to the above mentioned question something more than a response of your mind to my mind herenow regarding the way we in person decipher reality?
😵

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
03 Sep 09

Originally posted by joe beyser
So do you think that it is more likely that people flatten crops deliberately to fool people for kicks, or that aliens travel long distance to flatten crops for kicks? Either way it seems the farmers are the victims of this vandalism.
If there are alien life forms who have the technology to travel across the huge distances of the cosmos, i like to think they would do something more than just make pretty patterns in our crop fields.

Cape Town

Moves
03 Sep 09

The way the crops are bent over involves some unknown process. It appears the crops have been mutated in some way.
Again, you use words you don't understand but sound good. What on earth did you mean by 'mutated in some way'?
Do you have any evidence to suggest that the crops in question were not simply pushed over? What sort of evidence? I am starting to think you just make it up as you go along.

Also the sheer numbers of these crop-circles on different continents suggests that it would heve been physically impossible for people to do.
What? There are only people on some continents? What gave you that idea? Now you are being ridiculous.
I must also point out that just as your aliens don't communicate with us Zambians, they also don't create crop circle in our corn. My theory that they are racists is getting more and more support!

Again I ask, how do they make them so geometrically perfect?
What do you mean by 'geometrically perfect'? To what degree of accuracy? What sort of shapes? Were the ones that were clearly man made (ie someone has addmited to creating them and provided convincing proof such as a tv program as mentioned by Proper Knob) less geometrically perfect?

But most important of all, if you find crops that have been flattened by an unknown agency, your first guess should not be aliens. It is far more likely that a human can figure out a way to flatten crops in perfect geometric pattern than that aliens are involved.

Cape Town

Moves
03 Sep 09

Originally posted by joe beyser
I have seen some pretty great graffiti. Again, to assume that because you don't think some street kid with a tin of spray paint could be any good at art, it is not good logic to attribute the results to aliens.

Cape Town

Moves
03 Sep 09

Originally posted by black beetle
The modes/ modifications of the mind that you name “dimensions” (I understand that you are talking about different levels of consciousness and/ or existence) have nothing in common with twhitehead’s “dimensions” (space/time coordinates), so it seems to me that your communication is distorted.
I realized that his meaning was different, but his insistence on using the term '3-dimensional' and 'higher dimensions' are clear references to the space dimensions.

Cape Town

Moves
03 Sep 09

karoly aczel,
Part of the reason why you readily attribute things to non human agency is you have a very low esteem for the human race. You do not believe we are capable of certain things so when you see those things you attribute them to another agency, and you pick your favorite one - aliens. If you were more religiously inclined you would probably attribute them to angels or devils, if you grew up in Zambia you would blame witchcraft, if you were Irish you might blame leprechauns.
You even believe that our scientific advancement is too difficult for humans to have achieved on their own and that a human being could not have written Star Trek without assistance from some non-human agency.

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
03 Sep 09

I realized that his meaning was different, but his insistence on using the term '3-dimensional' and 'higher dimensions' are clear references to the space dimensions.
I understand you, however there are also "lower" and "higher" modifications of the mind (ie, according to Pantajali, the modifications are right knowledge, wrong knowledge, fancy, sleep and memory), and this is probably what he means I reckon
😵