Panspermia

Panspermia

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
04 Sep 09

Originally posted by twhitehead
A moment ago you were telling us that the aliens were 'waiting in the wings' to do that sort of thing.
The point here too is that they are waiting till we get to a certain point before they come and share their technology,wisdom,etc.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
04 Sep 09

Originally posted by black beetle
Your extended subscription is fine, child of a noble family karoly aczel๐Ÿ˜ต

Your sensations are not yours, are not you, not your self๐Ÿ˜ต

I learned long ago to love and to hate and to be indifferent thanks to my eight directions' journey that still goes on๐Ÿ˜ต

Good luck with Lord Shark and proper head and twhitehead whenever you met them at their . ...[text shortened]... and your passion for chess play the Immortal Game; no sharpening of your techniques, no gain๐Ÿ˜ต
Ah,man... Since that post of yours the cops came around!!! Wouldn't tell me what it was about. Shook my hand and left! Geez!! Whats going on???
Thnx again BlackBeetle. My directions are only six(though I've a few sub-directions)

There is just one direction and that is not to be entered....

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
04 Sep 09

Originally posted by karoly aczel
Ah,man... Since that post of yours the cops came around!!! Wouldn't tell me what it was about. Shook my hand and left! Geez!! Whats going on???
Thnx again BlackBeetle. My directions are only six(though I've a few sub-directions)

There is just one direction and that is not to be entered....
Were they really cops or was it a ...contact?

Thank you too๐Ÿ˜ต

Cape Town

Moves
04 Sep 09

Maybe 'cellular mutation'?Sorry, you're probably right.
Whoever wrote it was just making it up, so you can scrap that bit off your list of evidence.
So do you have any reasons other than personal incredulity for believing crop circles are not man made?
My biggest concern here is that you appear to want to believe it regardless of the evidence. If your belief was evidence based then you would now be questioning that belief because almost all the evidence you have presented so far has been shown to be flawed in some way. Some of the evidence you already should have known was flawed yet presented it anyway - I mean your comment about man not being able to create crop circles on more than one continent is ridiculous in the extreme. You do realize I hope that man plants crops on more than one continent or is the existence of crops on more than one continent evidence that aliens are planting crops?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
04 Sep 09

Were they really cops or was it a ...contact?

Thank you too๐Ÿ˜ต
I get freaked out when I have to deal with the cops. And they wouldn't tell me why they were here. I kept asking them. I've done nothing criminal. I might've smoked a bit of green but that was at least 3 or 4 months ago.
I kind've just spun out when I saw them at the door...They proceeded to put my name through their computer system, then one of them shook my hand and then they were gone...
As if I weren't edgy enough already.๐Ÿ˜›

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
04 Sep 09

Whoever wrote it was just making it up, so you can scrap that bit off your list of evidence.
So do you have any reasons other than personal incredulity for believing crop circles are not man made?
My biggest concern here is that you appear to want to believe it regardless of the evidence. If your belief was evidence based then you would now be questioni ...[text shortened]... or is the existence of crops on more than one continent evidence that aliens are planting crops?
Yes Twhithead I'm not very good at presenting evidence.I have come across some different sorts of evidence regarding crop circles but I admit, it could all be false.

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
04 Sep 09

I get freaked out when I have to deal with the cops. And they wouldn't tell me why they were here. I kept asking them. I've done nothing criminal. I might've smoked a bit of green but that was at least 3 or 4 months ago.
I kind've just spun out when I saw them at the door...They proceeded to put my name through their computer system, then one of them shook my hand and then they were gone...
As if I weren't edgy enough already.๐Ÿ˜›
I see; you don't need it at all, you have more power on your own and your dreams will be lucid once you get rid of it and have your tactics sharpen. But either way, that mind of yours, child of a noble family karoly aczel at Chinoyo's footsteps, is still the buddha. No water, no glance, the moon is still up there, everything that is born it has to die

Namaste
๐Ÿ˜ต

jb

Moves
04 Sep 09

Panspermia sounds like what you would call a stain on your under pans after nocturnal emissions

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
05 Sep 09

Originally posted by joe beyser
Panspermia sounds like what you would call a stain on your under pans after nocturnal emissions
๐Ÿ™‚ Thats pretty much what my theories have been reduced to...๐Ÿ™

Black Beastie

Scheveningen

Moves
05 Sep 09

When Chinoyo grows up and becomes Chiyono, the footprints become visible and the way clear๐Ÿ˜ต

jb

Moves
05 Sep 09

No now shake it off!! The word itself is just funny sounding, thats all.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
05 Sep 09

When Chinoyo grows up and becomes Chiyono, the footprints become visible and the way clear๐Ÿ˜ต
I am the MOST fragile person while all the time remembering that I am the most confident/powerful

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
05 Sep 09

Originally posted by joe beyser
No now shake it off!! The word itself is just funny sounding, thats all.
I am the most fragile person...etc.

Thnx JB. You are definately more then just Jack Black's initial's sake!

Cape Town

Moves
06 Sep 09

Yes Twhithead I'm not very good at presenting evidence.I have come across some different sorts of evidence regarding crop circles but I admit, it could all be false.
Well I cannot declare all your evidence null and void as I have not been privy to all of it. But I feel compelled to point out a few things about the evidence you did present:
1. You seem compelled to believe evidence even when it should be obvious to you that it is not valid. One of the points was clearly utter nonsense - ie that crop circles occurring on multiple continents is evidence of non-human agency.
2. You seem compelled to believe the evidence even when you do not actually understand it ie you presented as evidence the claim that the crops appeared to have mutated rather than bent. You clearly don't have the first clue what 'mutated' means but took it as positive evidence for a non-human agency.
3. You do not seem ready to question your beliefs regarding crop circles even though all the evidence you have presented so far has been shot down quite easily. You admit it could all be false, yet you don't sound like you care to know but would rather leave it open.

I must also point out that in future you should be highly skeptical of all evidence as it is already clear that at least some of your sources were outright liars.

Moves
07 Sep 09

Well I cannot declare all your evidence null and void as I have not been privy to all of it. But I feel compelled to point out a few things about the evidence you did present:
1. You seem compelled to believe evidence even when it should be obvious to you that it is not valid. One of the points was clearly utter nonsense - ie that crop circles occurring ...[text shortened]... all evidence as it is already clear that at least some of your sources were outright liars.
Don't you think the ref would have called the fight off by now?