1. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    27 Nov '16 23:52
    " Not I, but Christ lives in me. " That is where the Christian needs to grow into.
    Can that be achieved if we do mot follow Christ's commands?

Can we do that without forgiving others?
  2. PenTesting
    Moves
    28 Nov '16 20:35
    Originally posted by Eladar
    Can that be achieved if we do mot follow Christ's commands?

Can we do that without forgiving others?
    The Christian who does not follow the commandments of Christ is not growing in Christ and he produces no fruit and .. " .. he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned. (John 15:6 KJV)
  3. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    29 Nov '16 04:15
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    The Christian who does not follow the commandments of Christ is not growing in Christ and he produces no fruit and .. " .. he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned. (John 15:6 KJV)
    Using the Bible as an authoritative source of evidence for Christian doctrines and beliefs?

I thought that kind of thing wasn't welcome around here.
  4. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    30 Nov '16 00:07
    Originally posted by Rajk999
    Anyone who doesn't believe is condemned already.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree