Paul on the importance of the Law

Paul on the importance of the Law

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

E

Moves
20 Jan 18

Originally posted by @handyandy
I believe Jesus supports the right to terminate a pregnancy as well as the right to love and cherish whoever you choose.
When you say love do you mean have sex with?

Read a book!

Moves
20 Jan 18

Originally posted by @eladar
When you say love do you mean have sex with?
Is that your definition of marriage?

E

Moves
20 Jan 18

Is that your definition of marriage?
I asked you. Do you believe Jesus wants people to have sex with the people they love so much that they get married?

I answered your question. You can answer mine.

Read a book!

Moves
20 Jan 18

I asked you. Do you believe Jesus wants people to have sex with the people they love so much that they get married?

I answered your question. You can answer mine.
I believe Jesus wants people to decide for themselves who they want to have sex with and who they want to marry.

E

Moves
20 Jan 18

I believe Jesus wants people to decide for themselves who they want to have sex with and who they want to marry.
So you do not believe anything about what the Bible says on the matter? Jesus, God or Paul?

Oh wait you think the Bible was written by man and nothing in it is actually from God. That's right I forgot. That explains a lot including why what happens to you will happen. I pray that your eyes are opened before it is too late.

Good luck.

Read a book!

Moves
20 Jan 18

So you do not believe anything about what the Bible says on the matter? Jesus, God or Paul?
What does the Bible say on the matter?

E

Moves
20 Jan 18

What does the Bible say on the matter?
In Genesis God created woman to be man's helper not another man. Jesus references this as marriage when a woman and man become one body.

When you get to Leviticus you will find in Chapter 18 where God himself says homosexual sex is an abomination.

In the gospels you will find that Jesus says that sexual immorality is sinful and against how God instructs us to live.

Paul instructs men to marry women and women to marry men if they need to have sex.

Read a book!

Moves
20 Jan 18

In Genesis God created woman to be man's helper not another man. Jesus references this as marriage when a woman and man become one body.

When you get to Leviticus you will find in Chapter 18 where God himself says homosexual sex is an abomination.

In the gospels you will find that Jesus says that sexual immorality is sinful and against how God instruct ...[text shortened]... s to live.

Paul instructs men to marry women and women to marry men if they need to have sex.
These laws were written 2,000 to 2,500 years ago.
They may have been valid for a certain time and place, but this is the 21st century.
Time marches on. You and I need to rewrite the laws.

E

Moves
20 Jan 18

They may have been valid for a certain time and place, but this is the 21st century.
You asked. I answered.

E

Moves
21 Jan 18

So why the need to reinvent Jesus when you really just want to leave the Bible behind?

Read a book!

Moves
21 Jan 18

So why the need to reinvent Jesus when you really just want to leave the Bible behind?
Jesus is reinventing himself. The Bible is out of date.

E

Moves
21 Jan 18

Jesus is reinventing himself. The Bible is out of date.
I asked why you feel the need to do it.

The Bible warns of people who preach a gospel other than the one found in the Bible. False teachers like yourself and other liberals have been around since the letters in the Bible were first written. You are nothing new.

Read a book!

Moves
21 Jan 18

I asked why you feel the need to do it.

The Bible warns of people who preach a gospel other than the one found in the Bible. False teachers like yourself and other liberals have been around since the letters in the Bible were first written. You are nothing new.
Who are you to decide which teachers are false and which are true? You are blinded by your own bias.

E

Moves
21 Jan 18

Who are you to decide which teachers are false and which are true? You are blinded by your own bias.
I am not the one saying it, the Bible is. If the Bible is the word of God then what it says is beyond question.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
21 Jan 18

I am not the one saying it, the Bible is. If the Bible is the word of God then what it says is beyond question.
Then why do you consistently misrepresent it so that you can present your own narrative?