1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Mar '18 00:06
    Originally posted by @fmf
    My comments are addressed to anyone who is reading and those who are interested in what you asked him and what Rajk999's theology is. I am not preventing him from saying anything.
    But you didn’t address what his theology is and provided no illumination on the subject at all. All you did is falsely claim he has identified what he considers to be “good works.”

As far as what I asked him, people certainly didn’t you to identify what I asked him since it was clearly expressed in my post.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Mar '18 00:08
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    But you didn’t address what his theology is and provided no illumination on the subject at all. All you did is falsely claim he has identified what he considers to be “good works.”
    Well, if you don't like what I posted, so be it. I don't think I posted "falsely" at all.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Mar '18 00:11
    Originally posted by @fmf
    Well, if you don't like what I posted, so be it. I don't think I posted "falsely" at all.
    Your post was false and pointless.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Mar '18 04:442 edits
    From The Life Study of Revelation by Witness Lee
    Messages given in around 1978.

B. Every Gate Being a
    Pearl

Verse 21 says, “And the twelve gates were twelve pearls; each one of the gates was, respectively, of one pearl.” We have seen that gold signifies the divine nature and that the precious stones signify what is produced by the transforming work of the Spirit. The significance of the pearl is found in the way it is produced. Pearls are produced by oysters in the waters of death. When the oyster is wounded by a particle of sand, it secretes its life-juice around the sand and makes it a precious pearl. This depicts Christ as the living One coming into the death waters, being wounded by us, and secreting His life-juice over us to make us precious pearls for the building of God's eternal expression.

We must admire God's wisdom. Nearly everything in His creation is an illustration of an aspect of His economy. When the Lord Jesus was on earth, He used many of the things found in nature as parables. Light, wheat, food, and even pearl-producing oysters are parables. Christ, the living One, entered into our death situation and lived in it. Through living in the waters of death, He was wounded by us. After wounding Him, we remained near His wound. This means that we repented, believed in Him, and received Him. How deeply we appreciate the wounds He suffered in His crucifixion! As we stay near His wounds, He secretes the life-juice of His resurrection life, and this life-juice envelops us and eventually transforms us into pearls. By staying at Christ's wound, we receive His life and are regenerated. By remaining there after our regeneration, we are also transformed and become pearls.

The fact that each one of the gates is, respectively, of one pearl indicates that the entrance into the city is unique and once for all; that is, it is only through the once-for-all regeneration by Christ's overcoming death and life-imparting resurrection.

Read More https://www.ministrybooks.org/SearchMinBooksDsp.cfm?id=2FD6C558F7
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    19 Mar '18 04:531 edit
    From "The Glorious Church" by Watchman Nee

Something on the gates of pearl in the New Jerusalem and in Matthew.

In the New Jerusalem there are precious stones. Without precious stones, the New Jerusalem will never come into existence. God needs precious stones. He needs a group of people who will manifest the quality of precious stones. Oh, may God deliver us from being shallow! Only what the Holy Spirit has wrought into our life is of any value or use.

Verse 21 continues, "And the twelve gates were twelve pearls; each one of the gates was, respectively, of one pearl." The New Jerusalem consists not only of pure gold and precious stones, but also of pearls. Pearls are not formed by burning; they are the result of a gradual formation within a sea creature after it has been wounded. Therefore, the meaning of pearl is life which issues from death. Pearl signifies the life released by the Lord Jesus in the non-redemptive aspect of His death.

Matthew 13 also speaks about a pearl. To whom does this pearl refer? It is a reference to the church, which the Lord has formed out of His death. He was willing to sell all that He had in order to purchase this pearl. Pearl signifies something positive, not something passive or negative. It is the church, the new man, that God desires to create. Within such a One there is no problem of sin, nor of redemption. He was willing to sell all to obtain this pearl. This shows us how precious is the life which is wholly out of Christ. How precious it is to God, and how precious it is to Christ!

In the New Jerusalem, pearls function as the gates of the city. This means that everything of God starts from here. In other words, in order for man to obtain life before God, the life must not be something of man, but of the death of Christ, of the non-redemptive aspect of Christ's death.

Further reading
    https://www.ministrybooks.org/SearchMinBooksDsp.cfm?id=22D0C05CFC
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    19 Mar '18 18:57
    No one is God but God alone
    "Be ye Gods unto yourselves " jc
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Mar '18 01:03
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    "Be ye Gods unto yourselves " jc
    What’s the book, chapter and verse on that quote?
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    20 Mar '18 02:00
    Look it up
  9. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    21 Mar '18 16:48
    You will be asked what you did for others . Did you help or hinder?
    I get some more tries.
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Mar '18 17:02
    Look it up
    Is that your way of saying you just made that verse up?
  11. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    21 Mar '18 20:401 edit
    You will be asked what you did for others . Did you help or hinder?

All selfish actions will be brought to light.
    " You had so much but gave back so little"

This is not Christian, it is life pure and simple.
    Karma.

I'm not sure what this means, but the poor get more help from the poor then they do from the rich. Hell, the rich are notorious for giving lousy tips.
  12. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    21 Mar '18 20:57
    Originally posted by @apathist
    I get some more tries.
    Lmfao

I love you bro. It will happen, I guarantee it.
  13. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    21 Mar '18 20:59
    Karma.

I'm not sure what this means, but the poor get more help from the poor then they do from the rich. Hell, the rich are notorious for giving lousy tips.
    Yep. When I was busking the suits never tipped, it's always the pensioners , etc.
  14. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    21 Mar '18 21:33
    John 10:34

The point is too profound for the mainstream, I guess.
  15. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    21 Mar '18 21:58
    John 10:34

The point is too profound for the mainstream, I guess.
    You know the difference between “gods” as used in that verse and God?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree