Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Spirituality

Spirituality

  1. Subscriber karoly aczel
    Happy Chappie
    18 Mar '18 15:21
    You will be asked what you did for others . Did you help or hinder?

    All selfish actions will be brought to light.
    " You had so much but gave back so little"

    This is not Christian, it is life pure and simple
  2. Subscriber Rajk999
    Enjoying
    18 Mar '18 16:39
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    You will be asked what you did for others . Did you help or hinder?

    All selfish actions will be brought to light.
    " You had so much but gave back so little"

    This is not Christian, it is life pure and simple
    Definitely

    .. there is no respect of persons with God. (Romans 2:11 KJV)
  3. Subscriber divegeester
    Naughtius Maximus
    18 Mar '18 17:45
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    You will be asked what you did for others . Did you help or hinder?

    All selfish actions will be brought to light.
    " You had so much but gave back so little"

    This is not Christian, it is life pure and simple
    Stay off the drugs.
  4. Standard member Romans1009
    tiger loves PB&J
    18 Mar '18 17:48 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    Definitely

    .. there is no respect of persons with God. (Romans 2:11 KJV)
    That’s not what that verse means.

    This is what that verse means:

    “There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

    And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.”

    (Galatians 3:28-29)

    Your interpretation would only be correct if you ignored the rest of the New Testament.

    Atheists don’t go to heaven, kiddo. And neither do those who haven’t accepted Jesus Christ into their hearts and don’t believe in His Resurrection.

    Christ deniers can’t justify themselves before God or become righteous (in right standing with God.) Only accepting Jesus Christ into your heart and believing in His Resurrection makes one justified in God’s eyes and righteous.

    It’s God’s way or the highway, tiger.
  5. Subscriber Rajk999
    Enjoying
    18 Mar '18 20:10
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    That’s not what that verse means.

    This is what that verse means:

    “There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

    And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.”

    (Galatians 3:28-29)

    Your interpretation would only be ...[text shortened]... ection makes one justified in God’s eyes and righteous.

    It’s God’s way or the highway, tiger.
    Nobody goes to heaven.
    The righteous and those who do good works [sheep] enter the Kingdom of God.
    The mouth worshippers and evil doers [goats] are cast out.
    Dont say you did not know ... tiger.
  6. Subscriber karoly aczel
    Happy Chappie
    18 Mar '18 20:14
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Stay off the drugs.
    I dont do drugs. I only drink lite beer since dec 28 2017. Thnx for letting me air that again.
    And the best part: I'm not even tempted

    Question : You going to help me to get to Heaven? If no, why not?

    Dude, I can help you
  7. Subscriber karoly aczel
    Happy Chappie
    18 Mar '18 20:15
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    That’s not what that verse means.

    This is what that verse means:

    “There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

    And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.”

    (Galatians 3:28-29)

    Your interpretation would only be ...[text shortened]... ection makes one justified in God’s eyes and righteous.

    It’s God’s way or the highway, tiger.
    You are God but there is no one above the Lord
  8. Subscriber ogb
    18 Mar '18 22:08
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    I dont do drugs. I only drink lite beer since dec 28 2017. Thnx for letting me air that again.
    And the best part: I'm not even tempted

    Question : You going to help me to get to Heaven? If no, why not?

    Dude, I can help you
    be sure to NOT amass a fortune.."the Eye of the needle, etc.." ho ho lol
  9. Subscriber karoly aczel
    Happy Chappie
    18 Mar '18 22:37
    Originally posted by @ogb
    be sure to NOT amass a fortune.."the Eye of the needle, etc.." ho ho lol
    Aye!!

    Try to be the same person everyday. Would u act different if u won a million?
  10. Standard member Romans1009
    tiger loves PB&J
    18 Mar '18 23:28
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    Nobody goes to heaven.
    The righteous and those who do good works [sheep] enter the Kingdom of God.
    The mouth worshippers and evil doers [goats] are cast out.
    Dont say you did not know ... tiger.
    Since you so often refer to “good works” and it forms the basis of your belief system, why don’t you give an example of what you consider to be a “good work” and how many you think someone must do to enter “the Kingdom of God?”

    Is belief in Jesus Christ and His Resurrection necessary to enter the Kingdom of God, in your view?
  11. Standard member Romans1009
    tiger loves PB&J
    18 Mar '18 23:29
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    You are God but there is no one above the Lord
    No one is God but God alone
  12. Subscriber FMF
    Main Poster
    18 Mar '18 23:35
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    Since you so often refer to “good works” and it forms the basis of your belief system, why don’t you give an example of what you consider to be a “good work” and how many you think someone must do to enter “the Kingdom of God?”
    I've always seen the key basis of Rajk999's 'belief system' as being Jesus' commandments and he has listed examples of what 'good works' are, according to the Bible and to Jesus, umpteen times. I have seen him do it countless times for you, in posts addressed to you, in answer to posts by you. Why are you asking him to do so again?
  13. Standard member Romans1009
    tiger loves PB&J
    18 Mar '18 23:51
    Originally posted by @fmf
    I've always seen the key basis of Rajk999's 'belief system' as being Jesus' commandments and he has listed examples of what 'good works' are, according to the Bible and to Jesus, umpteen times. I have seen him do it countless times for you, in posts addressed to you, in answer to posts by you. Why are you asking him to do so again?
    I have yet to see him cite an example of what he considers to be “good works” and how many he thinks one must do to enter the Kingdom of God.

    I also have not heard him say belief in Jesus Christ and His Resurrection are necessary to enter the Kingdom of God. In fact, I’ve heard him imply the opposite - that atheists who do good works will enter the Kingdom of God.

    But my questions were addressed to him, so why not let him answer? What does this have to do with you?
  14. Subscriber FMF
    Main Poster
    19 Mar '18 00:01
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    But my questions were addressed to him, so why not let him answer? What does this have to do with you?
    My comments are addressed to anyone who is reading and those who are interested in what you asked him and what Rajk999's theology is. I am not preventing him from saying anything.
  15. Standard member Romans1009
    tiger loves PB&J
    19 Mar '18 00:06
    Originally posted by @fmf
    My comments are addressed to anyone who is reading and those who are interested in what you asked him and what Rajk999's theology is. I am not preventing him from saying anything.
    But you didn’t address what his theology is and provided no illumination on the subject at all. All you did is falsely claim he has identified what he considers to be “good works.”

    As far as what I asked him, people certainly didn’t you to identify what I asked him since it was clearly expressed in my post.