perpetual forgivness

perpetual forgivness

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

N

The sky

Moves
14 Nov 06

Originally posted by masscat
Are you saying it’s OK if kids lie, are disobedient, and insist on doing and getting everything they want because they are developing their survival techniques?! I bet there’s a lot of kids that would love to have you for a parent!
🙂
That's ridiculous. To say that the things children do aren't sin doesn't mean you have to let them do whatever they want to do. I don't think chimps let their children do everything they want either.

m

Moves
14 Nov 06

Originally posted by Nordlys
That's ridiculous. To say that the things children do aren't sin doesn't mean you have to let them do whatever they want to do. I don't think chimps let their children do everything they want either.
"But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death." (Rev. 21:8) I did not make the rules...I'm just a messenger.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
14 Nov 06

Originally posted by masscat
"But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death." (Rev. 21:8) I did not make the rules...I'm just a messenger.
No, another man made those rules, another deluded man, that is.
A god did not have anything to do with it.