1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Dec '14 10:414 edits
    I am a lefty. I am left handed. We, the left-handed tribe of Israel, are God's chosen people" and we carry the responsibility of bringing his truth to you.

Over the millennia lefties have been systematically and ruthlessly persecuted. Derogatory terms ranging from such as "cack-handed" to "spawn of satan" have been raised against us. We have had our members bound and even severed in the name of leftyness, accused of being cause of mental disorders and cognitive retardedness; even homosexual tendencies. We have been excluded from military service because of concerned over effective weapon carrying, derided and reviled at dinner parties because the left member is regarded as unclean and for wiping ones bottom after defecation. And so on and so forth.

But God has upheld his people and called us out from among the hoards. He has called us to be a people of light to the world, to show then that despite our persecution, nay, BECAUSE of our persecution, we are his chosen ones.
    Special. Separate. Important. Raised up.

This article details our plight - it could be of particular interest to scroll down to "Daily Suppression" and the third paragraph in that section.

Peace to you all from our place of aloofness.

http://psychology.wikia.com/wiki/Left-handed
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    21 Dec '14 10:46
    A Guardian opinion piece on this issue from a while back.

http://www.theguardian.com/media/mind-your-language/2013/jan/24/mind-your-language-left-handed
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Dec '14 10:51
    Originally posted by FMF
    A Guardian opinion piece on this issue from a while back.

http://www.theguardian.com/media/mind-your-language/2013/jan/24/mind-your-language-left-handed
    Word brother, but they just don't get it do they?
  4. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    21 Dec '14 10:53
    Originally posted by divegeester
    I am a lefty. I am left handed. We, the left-handed tribe of Israel, are God's chosen people" and we carry the responsibility of bringing his truth to you.

Over the millennia lefties have been systematically and ruthlessly persecuted. Derogatory terms ranging from such as "cack-handed" to "spawn of satan" have been raised against us. We have had our ...[text shortened]...
    Peace to you all from our place of aloofness.

http://psychology.wikia.com/wiki/Left-handed
    I thank God I am right-handed and wipe my bottom with a clean right hand.

HalleluYah !!! Praise the LORD! Holy! Holy! Holy!
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Dec '14 10:59
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I thank God I am right-handed and wipe my bottom with a clean right hand
    I think you may have ever-so-slightly missed the point with the whole ass wiping thing.
  6. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    22 Dec '14 12:15
    Whenever I have worked with a lefty it feels like they do everything backwards. 😉 I just love giving them hell about it! Just for fun.
  7. Standard memberKellyJay
    Walk your Faith
    USA
    Moves
    22 Dec '14 12:24
    Originally posted by josephw
    Whenever I have worked with a lefty it feels like they do everything backwards. 😉 I just love giving them hell about it! Just for fun.
    We are the only ones in our right minds! 😉
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Dec '14 12:37
    Originally posted by josephw
    Jesus was persecuted, so there is no reason lefties shouldn't be.
  9. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    22 Dec '14 14:471 edit
    I thank God I am right-handed and wipe my bottom with a clean right hand.

HalleluYah !!! Praise the LORD! Holy! Holy! Holy!
    I hope you clean off your hand after you wipe. You might consider using toilet paper. It works pretty well.
  10. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    22 Dec '14 16:06
    Originally posted by divegeester
    Jesus was persecuted, so there is no reason lefties shouldn't be.
    why cant you just keep it to yourself, behind locked doors. rather than shoving it in our faces. we all know its a life style choice, nobody is actually born left handed.

left-handed freak.....you disgust me. thinking about you doing normal right handed stuff with your filthy left hand has made me feel sick. are you happy now!!!!
  11. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    22 Dec '14 19:20
    I worked with a guy who was rapped over the knuckles by
    nuns for writing left-handed. He was schooled in the 70's !!!
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    22 Dec '14 19:41
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    I hope you clean off your hand after you wipe. You might consider using toilet paper. It works pretty well.
    It doesn't matter for I always wash my hand with soap and water afterwards anyway.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Dec '14 20:17
    It doesn't matter for I always wash my hand with soap and water afterwards anyway.
    The concept was that a person ate with their right and wiped their butt with the left. Another reason left-handers have been persecuted down the ages.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Dec '14 20:20
    Originally posted by stellspalfie
    why cant you just keep it to yourself, behind locked doors. rather than shoving it in our faces. we all know its a life style choice, nobody is actually born left handed.

left-handed freak.....you disgust me. thinking about you doing normal right handed stuff with your filthy left hand has made me feel sick. are you happy now!!!!
    Haters gonna hate. Slobbery rules. I am the way god has made me and I was chosen to be part of gods chosen ones.
  15. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    22 Dec '14 20:42
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    I worked with a guy who was rapped over the knuckles by
    nuns for writing left-handed. He was schooled in the 70's !!!
    I was wrapped by my parents for writing(and drawing) with my left hand.

Funny they never noticed I threw a frisbee with my right, used scissors, batted right handed in cricket and a quite a few other ambidexterous behaviours.
    Not to mention my right hand is noticeably stronger than the left

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree